Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,754 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092584 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2011
oh i see. why was Gomez benched in LVGaals first season at Bayern? did he enjoy the same playing time as ollic did?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2011
In LvG's first season Gomez played till December and he got injured, Even when Gomez was injured Klose couldnt do anything for Bayern

By the time Gomez recovered, Oli was playing better that was why Gomez was benched
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 14, 2011
that's an indictment on u by ur self. You're admitting that olic played better than Gomez. Why did that happen? i thought u said hes a star?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2011
Gomez was out for a while and the team has gelled with Olic playing well.

Whats the excuse for Mr Kloser having 3 miserable years in a football club

No wonder he is always at Mediocre clubs like Kaiserslautern, Bremen and lazio.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2011
smh.

Im happy u are holding a gun and shooting ur self. Those times that Gomez was given a chance to prove himself when ollic had settle in, why didnt he outshine olic to claim the top 9 position or do u want to claim he wasn't given a chance at all?

again whilst Klose was playing for werder, did he win the bundesliga or not?

did he play in the Uefa cup final or not?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2011
toba:

smh.

Im happy u are holding a gun and shooting your self. Those times that Gomez was given a chance to prove himself when ollic had settle in, why didnt he outshine olic to claim the top 9 position or do u want to claim he wasn't given a chance at all?

again whilst Klose was playing for werder, did he win the bundesliga or not?

did he play in the Uefa cup final or not?

How many starts did Gomez get after his injury?

I know bayern fans are not ignorant so I cant understand where you got yours from. I suggest you brush up your Bundesliga knowledge

While Klose was playing for Werder bremen HE DID NOT WIN THE BUNDESLIGA. In 2004 it nwas klasnic and Ailton that were striking for Bremen and Kloser led kaiserslatern to the brinks of relegation

WHILE Klose was playing for Werder Bremen HE DID NOT PLAY THE UEFA CUP FINAL

Incase you want to know Klose was solely responsible for Werder bremen inability to play the UEFA cup final in 2007.

Days to the important semi final with Espanyol, he told Klaus Allofs that he wanted to leave Werder Bremen. And in the all important Home game vs Espanyol he made sure he was red carded in the 19th minute which ensured Bremen lost out and he got his wish to transfer.

KLOSER is the worst mercenary in German football and a disgrace to professional footballers
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2011
dayokanu:

How many starts did Gomez get after his injury?
how many starts did klose get in 2010/2011 season after his injury? u deal with that

I know bayern fans are not ignorant so I cant understand where you got yours from. I suggest you brush up your Bundesliga knowledge

While Klose was playing for Werder bremen HE DID NOT WIN THE BUNDESLIGA. In 2004 it nwas klasnic and Ailton that were striking for Bremen and Kloser led kaiserslatern to the brinks of relegation

WHILE Klose was playing for Werder Bremen HE DID NOT PLAY THE UEFA CUP FINAL

Incase you want to know Klose was solely responsible for Werder bremen inability to play the UEFA cup final in 2007.
u are talking BS. i simply asked a question that did he play in the Uefa cup final or won the Bundesliga with Werder. Theres difference between asking a question and making a declaration. U need to understand how to read and interprete post

Days to the important semi final with Espanyol, he told Klaus Allofs that he wanted to leave Werder Bremen. And in the all important Home game vs Espanyol he made sure he was red carded in the 19th minute which ensured Bremen lost out and he got his wish to transfer.
u are still talking rubbish. did u watch the game u are talking about? he first fouled and was booked and then he dived in the penalty area before he was given a second yellow card and hence the red card. How does that translate to deliberately getting a red card? why cant u claim that he deliberately got a red card in the 2010 wc against serbia? u need to learn how to be factual and not be blinded by ur bias

KLOSER is the worst mercenary in German football and a disgrace to professional footballers
This is the worst of the BS u ve been yarning so far. is there any German striker living or dead that can beat Klose to the second place behind Gerd muller? U need to sharpen ur knowledge about German football
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2011
toba:

how many starts did klose get in 2010/2011 season after his injury? u deal with that

When did Klose get injured? cos He was the one starting all games immediately the season started. He started 9 games in a row and guesss what? Scored an amazing 1 goal

u are talking BS. i simply asked a question that did he play in the Uefa cup final or won the Bundesliga with Werder. Theres difference between asking a question and making a declaration. U need to understand how to read and interprete post

Why wuld you be coming to ask that kind of question, And what impact bhas that question on your argument? NL is not a daycare and I cant be babysitting. If you want to know ask and dont make presumptuous statements.

u are still talking rubbish. did u watch the game u are talking about? he first fouled and was booked and then he dived in the penalty area before he was given a second yellow card and hence the red card. How does that translate to deliberately getting a red card? why cant u claim that he deliberately got a red card in the 2010 wc against serbia?

Someone on a yellow card dived. In the 19th min of an imortnat game. What could be more treacherous. No wonder all big clubs avoid him. Bayern the only big club he pplayed for are regretting ever signing that mercernary.

u need to learn how to be factual and not be blinded by your bias This is the worst of the BS u ve been yarning so far. is there any German striker living or dead that can beat Klose to the second place behind Gerd muller? U need to sharpen your knowledge about German football

Being behind Gerd Muller means he should be the most useless striker in German club football?

Can you tell me any club trophy Kloser won outside Bayern?

FYI Gomez won the Bundesliga with Stuttgart in 2007 and was their Highest goal scorer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2011
dayokanu:

When did Klose get injured? cos He was the one starting all games immediately the season started. He started 9 games in a row and guesss what? Scored an amazing 1 goal
after recovering from his injury, how many games did he start? dont forget where we are coming from which why was olic given a chance ahead of Gomez which u claimed was due to his injuries and after is injuries he failed to claim the top striker position.

Why wuld you be coming to ask that kind of question, And what impact bhas that question on your argument? NL is not a daycare and I cant be babysitting. If you want to know ask and dont make presumptuous statements.
i havent requested to be spoon fed. The question is in line with the flow of the subject of our discourse which is klose. my intention is to allow u compare his european experience with that of Gomez

Someone on a yellow card dived. In the 19th min of an imortnat game. What could be more treacherous. No wonder all big clubs avoid him. Bayern the only big club he pplayed for are regretting ever signing that mercernary.
This is pure BS and u are making me get tired of continuing this discourse with u. doesnt mario Gomez dive? havent Ronaldo, C ronaldo, ronaldinho, messi, Rivaldo, Zidane, Robben etc dived at one point in their careers? is Klose the first to be challenged in the box eighteen and fall? what about Roney. BTW this hasnt helped ur case that klose deliberately did that to earn a red card in order to knock werder out of the uefa cup.U need to convince me that his action was deliberate. What if the refree had goofed and heeded to the penalty calls? would u have called it a deliberate attempt to make bremen loose? pls u are an adult try to speak like one for God sake
Being behind Gerd Muller means he should be the most useless striker in German club football?
what are u saying? u alleged that hes not a good German football striker and i simply pointed out to u that not even klinsman nor voller talkless of Gomez can beat what he has achieved so far for the mannschaft. can u dispute that? if u cant then simply shut up and end this conversation
Can you tell me any club trophy Kloser won outside Bayern?
are u sure of this? try check again but u post affirmatively

FYI Gomez won the Bundesliga with Stuttgart in 2007 and was their Highest goal scorer

so?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2011
Miroslav Klose's prolific form for Lazio has silenced the doubters & bodes well for Germany ahead of Euro 2012 The veteran's surprise resurgence in Italy has silenced his doubters, and speaks well for his international future

By Clark Whitney | German Football Editor Given the dominance of club football over the international game in recent years, many national team heroes have gone under-appreciated. While the class of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo is undisputed in spite of their relative struggles on the international stage, the calibre of others, who have been ordinary at club level but consistently brilliant for country, is readily scrutinised.

Consider Miroslav Klose, who before the current season had scored just 11 goals in the previous two years for Bayern Munich, and has, accordingly, rarely been mentioned in the discussion of elite centre-forwards. Despite his struggles in Bavaria, this is the same Klose who has managed to find the net 14 times in his last 19 appearances for Germany. Amid a long list of 'club players', he is a rarity, a 'national team player' capable of consistently giving his best performances for country, even if he is by no means a stand-out man for his club.

Name
Gerd Muller
Miroslav Klose
Jurgen Klinsmann
Rudi Voller
Karl-Heinz Rummenigge

Goals

Caps

But times - and reputations - are changing. At 33- years-old, the veteran is in the midst of a resurgence of club form that was entirely unanticipated. Since joining Lazio in the summer, he has managed to score five goals and provide as many assists in his first seven appearances. These are tremendous statistics, especially given that he was written off as a club player not too long ago. The sceptics may contend that Klose’s record speaks more of the possible decline of Serie A than his form, but it is hard to objectively deny that the 112-times capped Germany international is playing with a hunger that has not been seen on a week in, week out basis for years. Quite clearly, Klose is a man with something to prove. With every drive there is an underlying reason, and in his case, a number of factors have contributed to his brilliant start at Lazio. Early in the summer, Bayern refused to offer anything more than a one-year contract extension due to Klose's age. In September, Germany coach Joachim Low declared that Klose and Mario Gomez were on the same level, suggesting that the latter might be able to earn a starting role for his country before Euro 2012. And, considering the sharp downturn of the ageing Didier Drogba, Diego Forlan and Diego Milito over the last 12 months, it is perhaps understandable that Klose's long-term value has been doubted. There comes a time in every player’s career at which he declines, never again to reach his previous heights; Klose knows this well enough, having recently seen Michael Ballack turn from captain and national legend to under-appreciated international outcast in a matter of months.

Amid adversity in the form of his naysayers, as well as his ever-increasing age, Klose has put his best foot forward and impressed even the most ardent critics. Though never the fastest of strikers, the veteran has not yet lost his pace or quickness, a testament to his work ethic in training. And with the added concern over his international future, Klose’s instincts are as sharp as ever. Even when he has not played well overall, his tenacity and smart running have eventually resulted in goals.

"Klose has so far revelled in the responsibility of being Lazio's go-to striker, especially when given that extra bit of space away from home when opponents have looked to turn their eye to attack more often, as evidenced by his goals in four successive away trips. His ability to hold the ball and link in team-mates, plus his knack of keeping his marker honest for a full 90 minutes, has been of huge importance to the Biancocelesti thus far."
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2011
Gomez scores the opening goal.

Some ppl go don get running stomach by now.

Again I ask There are 3 major cups, Bundesliga title(League), DFB Pokal(FA cup) and Champions league which of these trophies did Kloser win at any other club aside bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:16am On Oct 16, 2011
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2011
Bayernobi.

See the interview with bild and you would know why Klose is a disgusting mercenary

BILD: Why are you so good again at the World Cup?

Klose: “Because I feel better than I have done for a long time. I have been preparing myself for the World Cup for months, doing individual training every day.”

BILD: What kind of training?

Klose: “Stability and power exercises for my legs and torso, shuttle runs, running exercises with a rubber resistance band, sprinting training, lots of massages – and along with all of that, the normal training routine with the team.”

BILD: Are you mad?

Klose: “No, but I can only play well if I am fit. When I arrived in South Africa, I had lost five kilos. So all the training clearly wasn’t in vain.”
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2011
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2011
Hello Dayokanu

We face a very Stern Test today, but not as stern as the Threat posed by Manchester City.
We routed them, Hell we WILL BEAT NAPOLI,
Dayokanu, dont tell me they will crack our " Unconceeding goals run " tonite,
No, its not yet, " WE'll DIE ANOTHER DAY", Please beleive, we will crush NAPOLI tonite,
Its Bayern, I Love Them, I Trust Them, we are coming out unscatched tonite again.

"Peace", Bayern Munich is Uber ales in der weisse !
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2011
We should have won the game. I see this as 2 points lost
our boys were too complacent

I am pissed

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2011
Dayo,
Our Boys Messed up,
Men they messed up big time, How could Gomez Miss that penalty !
That is simply not acceptable, How could bastain miss am opportunity to wrap up the shit, 4 minutes from time,
See , its showing our cracks, and also " Badstuber", he had always been the weak link in that back !
Its time he woke up hard to reality, or Heynkeenes thin of putting Anthonio Tshyoskov in his place.

Dayo, we have to tell ourseles the truth, there is no room for complacence.
We need to be tight ! and best, to beat the best !

Heynkeness has to start getting Olic ready, Olic may have made a diffrence in that Match.
I do not think an Ivica Olic will throw away that penalty.
Gomez has to start taking seriously his MISSING GOALS habit, its great how he does it at times,
But so HORRIBLE when he wants to muiss, oh God, and he misses when it also matters,
GOMEZZZZ, pls he needs to wake up.
Kroos Sebastaine and Olic, should be traines specially for Penalty taking.
We cant afford such a serious blunder next time.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2011
Gomiss don start oh cheesy grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2011
Our whole attack were complacent.

When did bayern start making 4-5 passes inside opposition box 18? I cant wait for Robben to be back.

Ribery, Schweini, Muller and even Kroos spent the whole day making nimble fancy passes.

Gomez started taking penalties because almost everyone was missing it. Lahm, Schweini and even Ribery all missed last season

I would want Kroos to start taking them.

Olic isnt still match fit thats why we couldnt even make substitute.

Badstubers Own goal was just an unfortunate incident but It was Lahm that messed up. How can he allow Maggio to beat him like that?

Man City winning didnt help us at all Now we have to whip Napoli and Villareal at the Allianz arena
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 10:30am On Oct 20, 2011
See Dayokanu,
Thats the problem with our Group.
That group is very hard, My Lord.
Look at Chelsea having a stroll in the park with Genk,
See man u, shamelessly needing " 2" Penalties to be able to over run Otule' Galaktika,
Even Barca, puffed and panted to overun one "nameless klub" like that,
But see us, all our opponents are all Hard Rocks to crack, capable of " messing" any Body up
bkos they are all powerful Teams, Villareal, Napoli, Man City, these are all "death to the enemies" teams

Bayern is super-strong, to be factful, Napoli cannot stand our might, its just that our boys messed theior chances up
I know we will not just beat them at Allianz, we will Crush them, we will utterl;y destroy them, without compromise.

I hope Olic is ready then, when will robben be fit again, ?

Heynkess has to go do some homework, that Match is A- MUST WIN " or we are in trouble, God Forbid.

We have to crush all the remaining 3 games, no story.

Please whats the latest in Camp, in germany, ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2011
My Bayern 2012 letter from the president

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2011
My 2012 fan Katalog

Deliberately wrote my name beside so you know this wasnt downloaded from the web

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2011
dayo talk true

did you understand what was written in that letter? grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2011
dayokanu:

My 2012 fan Katalog

Deliberately wrote my name beside so you know this wasnt downloaded from the web

photoshop? tongue grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2011
mukina2:

dayo talk true

did you understand what was written in that letter? grin grin grin

The letter says Woe to Assanal may they always lag behind
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2011
shows that you are blindly supporting a club grin grin

you cannot even decipher one word . .na only tooorrr!! and mamamia abi na misanmia you sabi shioorrr
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2011
What is Mamamia? It sounds like Mo fe muyan
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2011
klose is on fire. i saw the Rome derby between Lazio and Roma and i begin to fear the man as if he takes drugs. this man is too good
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2011
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2011
Napoli vs bayern. flop of the match mario Gomez. pls see match report/player ratings here
www.goal.com/en/match/65910/napoli-vs-bayern-munich/report
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2011
mukina2:

shows that you are blindly supporting a club grin grin

you cannot even decipher one word . .na only tooorrr!! and mamamia abi na misanmia you sabi shioorrr
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 1:31am On Oct 22, 2011
where did chic2pimp come from?

what did you do to jalether

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.