Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,043 members, 7,866,942 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092657 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Soon they will turn to cortouis as their better than Neuer option

Like they started with Boateng comapring him to Cahill after that one cast they started with Luiz, that one cast dey went to Terry that one caught fire when he was exposed to scrutiny
I no even fit begin dey count the nonsensical comparisons I don read for this forum. I remember the Euros when they were shouting about Kosileyin till Eder sent him to Guinea Bissau. The irony is the real star in that back 3 system is probably Azpilicueta not even David Lulz.

When Mourinho himself starts to lament about another team's defensive scheme then you ought to know say water don pass garri

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
airmark:

You must be outta ya mind if you think boathand was the main thing. The same boathand pushed as rb during rotation, when the likes of van buyten held sway those days, before injuries and sickness affected them. Why do you think juup bought dante, after complaining boathand was making stvpid errors and should stop? Continue deceiving yourself. The club president had given him the last warning, next time he will land in china to join oscar.

Next time he will land in China to join Oscar cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
airmark:

You must be outta ya mind if you think boathand was the main thing. The same boathand pushed as rb during rotation, when the likes of van buyten held sway those days, before injuries and sickness affected them. Why do you think juup bought dante, after complaining boathand was making stvpid errors and should stop? Continue deceiving yourself. The club president had given him the last warning, next time he will land in china to join oscar.

How else are we going to know you are insane if you dont make early morning goofs like this

Boateng got to Bayern in 2011.

2011/2012 In all competition
Boateng 48 appearances 4,138minutes
Van Buyten 23 appearances 1,709 minutes

2012/2013 In all compettition
Boateng 40 appearance 3341 minutes
Van Buyten 23 appearances 1910 minutes

2013/14 All competition
Boateng 43 appearances 3,721 minutes
Van Buyten 19 apperances 1,512minutes

These are the appearances stats for the Vanbuyten that apoche crecra told us held sway. Held sway ko, Lost sway ni

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
A40:

I no even fit begin dey count the nonsensical comparisons I don read for this forum. I remember the Euros when they were shouting about Kosileyin till Eder sent him to Guinea Bissau. The irony is the real star in that back 3 system is probably Azpilicueta not even David Lulz.

When Mourinho himself starts to lament about another team's defensive scheme then you ought to know say water don pass garri

Every matchday there is always someone complaining about David Luiz error, when was the last time they cmplained about Azpilicueta error? The same community defending. If the end of season awards come now, they will forget those doing the hard work na sideshow Bob dem go dey shout
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
Apoche cra cra said Van Buyten held sway. Lmao Sway ko, Skepta ni.

Hahahaha my chest. I no know whether to analyze football na by force
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

Every matchday there is always someone complaining about David Luiz error, when was the last time they cmplained about Azpilicueta error? The same community defending. If the end of season awards come now, they will forget those doing the hard work na sideshow Bob dem go dey shout
Dave is the only chap I would take in that Chelsea backline. Only neophytes would get carried away by David Lulz. I have seen JM's defense by committee pattern turn Lucio and Samuel to Beckenbauer and Baresi for a full season so no be today
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
A40:

You were crying with arsenal for trophies during the period, so you cant understand what we are discussing. i only expect you to know about eduardo's injury. cheesy

raumdeuter:

How else are we going to know you are insane if you dont make early morning goofs like this

Boateng got to Bayern in 2011.

2011/2012 In all competition
Boateng 48 appearances 4,138minutes
Van Buyten 23 appearances 1,709 minutes

2012/2013 In all compettition
Boateng 40 appearance 3341 minutes
Van Buyten 23 appearances 1910 minutes

2013/14 All competition
Boateng 43 appearances 3,721 minutes
Van Buyten 19 apperances 1,512minutes

These are the appearances stats for the Vanbuyten that apoche crecra told us held sway. Held sway ko, Lost sway ni

Useless stats, what made buyten to have those low appearances?. You can only brainwash ajakaja40 and his likes. Below was what juup always wanted, but injuries and illness forced him to draft and manage boathand at the centre of the defence. He later voiced out the embarrassment his errors were causing him. Hence, Dante was bought.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
A40:

I give you props for knowing who Sway is

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nihilist:

Loool was just about to say when did A40 start following the UK grime scene.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nihilist:

Lmaoo una dey wind me ni? You and chic2pimp. I dey jam Wiley, Kano, Sway, Skepta, Giggs since what year. Most of last year na Bugzy Malone I dey bump
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
airmark:

Useless stats, what made buyten to have those low appearances?. You can only brainwash ajakaja40 and his likes. Below was what juup always wanted, but injuries and illness forced him to draft and manage boathand at the centre of the defence. He later voiced out the embarrassment his errors were causing him. Hence, Dante was bought.

See foolishnes in HD

These were Van Buyten injury records from 2012/13 till he left Bayern

So how was injuries the reason for chopping bench and Boatank had almost double minutes

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
chic2pimp:

Loool was just about to say when did A40 start following the UK grime scene.
Especially someone like sway that fell off almost a decade ago.

I'm beginning to suspect that this A40 boy is a Ghanaian impostor that has infiltrated Nairaland. He calls everybody Chale, keeps hyping Boastank, and knows who Sway is.

I wonder if he can be scared by flashing him a ghana most go bag. grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
A40:

Lmaoo una dey wind me ni? You and chic2pimp. I dey jam Wiley, Kano, Sway, Skepta, Giggs since what year. Most of last year na Bugzy Malone I dey bump

I've always thought you were a Yankee boy. Your cultural references and interests always indicated as much
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
airmark:

You were crying with arsenal for trophies during the period, so you cant understand what we are discussing. i only expect you to know about eduardo's injury. cheesy

Mechionu there Efulefu. Just dey spit rapid fire goofs like a Tec. Kilode? Na only you waka come?

Mugu. Jupp was merely taking advantage of Boateng's versatility like Löw did at the last World Cup. Dante came and Van Buyten was still chopping bench bar when Boateng was rested or suspended

You are the only charlatan always interpreting things with a dangerous degree of stewpidity
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nihilist:

I'm beginning to suspect that this A40 boy is a Ghanaian impostor that has infiltrated Nairaland. He calls everybody Chale, keeps hyping Boastank, and knows who Sway is.

Hahahaha shey na Asiama or gegemu dey inspire this analysis. I be proper Naija boy. Their expression and slang dey always amuse me
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nihilist:

I've always thought you were a Yankee boy. Your cultural references and interests always indicated as much
At all. I'm just multi-layered. Try to learn a bit of everything. If I start with Bashment and Jamo riddims you go suprise
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
A40:

My GGGG..... Dropping names like no man's business grin. Do you understand what they are saying though? Well atleast those dudes rap clearly. You should try "Ghetts" or better still " D Double E"

Nihilist:

Bruhhhh grin grin grin grin...

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then....... grin. If A40 is ghanian then Bros Abeg link your boy up with them chicas. Their bodies are always on fleek.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
chic2pimp:

My GGGG..... Dropping names like no man's business grin. Do you understand what they are saying though? Well atleast those dudes rap clearly. You should try "Ghetts" or better still " D Double E"

Bruhhhh grin grin grin grin...

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then....... grin. If A40 is ghanian then Bros Abeg link your boy up with them chicas. Their bodies is always on fleek.
Them no fast reach Fu-schnickens,TecN9ne or Twista na. Those ones na the real speedknot mobstas

Of course na Ghetts sing Dun Kno already. That's my jam.

Our girls are finer, but their girls are freakier. Ghana and especially Cameroon girls. Those ones I pour pieces for them. Them be irunmole

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
A40:

Mechionu there Efulefu. Just dey spit rapid fire goofs like a Tec. Kilode? Na only you waka come?

Mugu. Jupp was merely taking advantage of Boateng's versatility like Löw did at the last World Cup. Dante came and Van Buyten was still chopping bench bar when Boateng was rested or suspended

You are the only charlatan always interpreting things with a dangerous degree of stewpidity

Versatility ko, Gabanality ni. A coach who publicly scolded the alago and urged him to stop his school boy's errors? Buyten suffered many injuries and bronchitis which had great effect on him. Have told you, you were wailing with arsenal fans during that period, you need to keep mute. Ashewofan 40. cheesy

raumdeuter:

See foolishnes in HD

These were Van Buyten injury records from 2012/13 till he left Bayern

So how was injuries the reason for chopping bench and Boatank had almost double minutes

So if a player gets injured, you expect him to be rushed back when the league is not as competitive as epl, where mou would ask terry to play after receiving pain relieving injection before every match. Below is one of the matches, in which when buyten was fully fit, boathand was watching from bench. As expected Dante - buyten was preferred. By summer boathand should be looking for a team here with jigga's connection.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
airmark:

So if a player gets injured, you expect him to be rushed back when the league is not as competitive as epl, where mou would ask terry to play after receiving pain relieving injection before every match. Below is one of the matches, in which when buyten was fully fit, boathand was watching from bench. As expected Dante - buyten was preferred. By summer boathand should be looking for a team here with jigga's connection.

This fool gave us a game where Robben too was on the bench, that must mean Muller was better at Right wing than Robben

You are extremely foolish its a surprise you havent killed yourself. Over 3 seasons spent together Boateng almost doubled Van Buten minutes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]This fool gave us a game where Robben too was on the bench, that must mean Muller was better at Right wing than Robben

You are extremely foolish its a surprise you havent killed yourself. Over 3 seasons spent together Boateng almost doubled Van Buten minutes[/s]

Mumu, Robben later played in the match as he just returned from injury. In fact, robben didn't play 6 consecutive matches before that match. But a fully fit boathand, was benched for buyten for 3 consecutive matches. Apari of germany . Shame on you.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
A40:

Them no fast reach Fu-schnickens,TecN9ne or Twista na. Those ones na the real speedknot mobstas

Of course na Ghetts sing Dun Kno already. That's my jam.

Our girls are finer, but their girls are freakier. Ghana and especially Cameroon girls. Those ones I pour pieces for them. Them be irunmole

True dat sha but D Double E is something else sha.

Yh Him kwareckt pikin!. Facially absolutely but not body wise. They've got back for days. Along with those southern african ladies. And straffing no dey tire dem
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
chic2pimp:

True dat sha but D Double E is something else sha.

Yh Him kwareckt pikin!. Facially absolutely but not body wise. They've got back for days. Along with those southern african ladies. And straffing no dey tire dem

The thing about D double E is that his scheme is very limited. Once you hear any Newham generals jam, you've heard his entire catalogue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
airmark:

Mumu, Robben later played in the match as he just returned from injury. In fact, robben didn't play 6 consecutive matches before that match. But a fully fit boathand, was benched for buyten for 3 consecutive matches. Apari of germany . Shame on you.

When I say you are foolish apoche cra cra these are examples

Boateng played 90mins as CB Buyten glued to the bench

Over 3 seasons Boatank doubled Buyten minutes. When Dante came it became Dante and Boatank and Buyten was benched again

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
A40:

Lmao. Alabosi! No one knew you as a Cule till I exposed you. Opuro oshi

You didn't become a regular here till after the treble so turn the dodo to the other side. We don't believe you you need more people. You stopped supporting Barca after the 7-0 game. Nobody got time for your unverifiable story for the gods.

Keep ma name out your mouth brah.
See this bloody Pharisee. The Arsenal thread you created will forever be a stain on your rep. What you would give to have that erased. Glory hunter oshi.The hediot expected me to give a speech announcing a change of clubs. O ri e ti gbale!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
The stupidity of some folks on this side of the Internet is mind-boggling. Imagine someone trying to pass off Bayern and Germany's feats solely as Alago's achievements. Do they need to be reminded that football is a team sport?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]
When I say you are foolish apoche cra cra these are examples

Boateng played 90mins as CB Buyten glued to the bench

Over 3 seasons Boatank doubled Buyten minutes. When Dante came it became Dante and Boatank and Buyten was benched again[/s]

Mumu, i thought you would defend why boateng was benched when he was fully fit for buyten. A fully fit buyten, badstuber, hummels at their peaks would shit on boatank all day. His juju don cast. After signing hummels , bayern wanted to sign kocielny but arsenal didnt play ball. Soon alagolo will know what's up.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
airmark:

Mumu, i thought you would defend why boateng was benched when he was fully fit for buyten. A fully fit buyten, badstuber, hummels at their peaks would shit on boatank all day. His juju don cast. After signing hummels , bayern wanted to sign kocielny but arsenal didnt play ball. Soon alagolo will know what's up.

Apoche cra cra is so foolish beyond belief. Lets count the number of times Boateng was benched in 3 yrs and the number of times Van Buyten was benched in 3yrs?

Bayern sign Koscielny lol you are soo foolish goal.lol is created for fools like you

You will probably come here to tell us Arsenal wanted to sign Messi

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
The only constant factor in the Bayern defence that made the CL semi since 2012 and Germany defence that made every semi from 2010 is Jerome Boatank

Only an idiot will try to deny that Boatank has been the most consistent man in the defence of both Germany and Bayern

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]Apoche cra cra is so foolish beyond belief. Lets count the number of times Boateng was benched in 3 yrs and the number of times Van Buyten was benched in 3yrs?

Bayern sign Koscielny lol you are soo foolish goal.lol is created for fools like you

You will probably come here to tell us Arsenal wanted to sign Messi[/s]

You keep shifting post, i proved to you that jupp preferred a fully fit buyten to boathand. You are talking rubbish. Apari alagbari korofo, Juup openly warned boathand for committing school boy's errors, now rummenigge did same thing after embarrassing himself in front of a juvenile. His babalawo don die.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
airmark:
You keep shifting post, i proved to you that jupp preferred a fully fit buyten to boathand. You are talking rubbish. Apari alagbari korofo, Juup openly warned boathand for committing school boy's errors, now rummenigge did same thing after embarrassing himself in front of a juvenile. His babalawo don die.

Juup preferred a fully fit Buyten yet under this same Juup played Buyten for 3,600 minutes and played Boateng for about double that?
The same Juup who made Boateng one of his first buys as Bayern coach
You now see that your skull is empty and just breeding cobwebs

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
pkasso:
See this bloody Pharisee. The Arsenal thread you created will forever be a stain on your rep. What you would give to have that erased. Glory hunter oshi.The hediot expected me to give a speech announcing a change of clubs. O ri e ti gbale!
Bwahahaha you are a big fat stewpid moRATA. Anyone with an IQ even in decimals can tell that page was a continuation of a discussion from a previous page. You are so country dumb you didn't even know threads used to spill over once they crossed the 100 page mark on this forum many moons ago. What a confused mofo.

Asinwin wey dey support Barcelona and ran to Bayern thread after they chopped 7 goals is calling someone a gloryhunter. You are desperately mad.

I denounced in the open. Alabosi was masquerading like a Bayern fan not knowing I would expose the bandwagoninho. Please carry your badluck to Real Madrid. Oloshious cretin

Nobody needs your useless statement. You only became a regular after the treble. That is statement enough. Anuofia

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.