Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1083785 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2019
airmark:

Is Pavard going to play as CB? You are a programmed analyst, garbage-in garbage-out, no thanks to your filthy mentor.

Hummels last three seasons at Bayern : Bundesliga Team of the Season: 2016–17, 2017–18

Show me Boathand's last three seasons individual awards at Bayern?

Last 5 seasons before Hummels

Bayern CL final, CL final, CL semi, CL semi, CL semi

3 seasons with Hummels
CL quarters, CL semi, CL 2nd round

Good riddance to bad rubbish. No wonder Sulemana chase am comot for Bayern

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2019
airmark:

Is Pavard going to play as CB? You are a programmed analyst, garbage-in garbage-out, no thanks to your filthy mentor.

Hummels last three seasons at Bayern : Bundesliga Team of the Season: 2016–17, 2017–18

Show me Boathand's last three seasons individual awards at Bayern?
Why do you always reason like a drunkard? I'm sure you don't know that part of the appeal of signing Pavard was his ability to deputize at CB. Olodo

Why did you stop at three? Boateng that won best player in Germany does he have two heads? You have constantly berated the league so why are you suddenly trumpeting the mundane feat of making Bundesliga team of the season? Desperation at its peak

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:42am On Jun 30, 2019
A40:
Why do you always reason like a drunkard? I'm sure you don't know that part of the appeal of signing Pavard was his ability to deputize at CB. Olodo

Why did you stop at three? Boateng that won best player in Germany does he have two heads? You have constantly berated the league so why are you suddenly trumpeting the mundane feat of making Bundesliga team of the season? Desperation at its peak

You are a complete fool.

I pointed out the fact that Hummels made the team of the biggest soccer tournament when his team lifted the trophy, you asked me to point to what he achieved with Bayern. I did, yet you typed nonsense about making the team of the season after joining Bayern twice. Is your brain having interruptions?

You and your mumu mentor said Boathand was useless for Bayern, yet Burnthisleaguedown organisers honoured him twice. You be mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:33am On Jun 30, 2019
airmark:

You are a complete fool.

I pointed out the fact that Hummels made the team of the biggest soccer tournament when his team lifted the trophy, you asked me to point to what he achieved with Bayern. I did, yet you typed nonsense about making the team of the season after joining Bayern twice. Is your brain having interruptions?

You and your mumu mentor said Boathand was useless for Bayern, yet Burnthisleaguedown organisers honoured him twice. You be mumu.
STFU you stupid and senile old Muppet.

What is our business with what Hummels did in National team colors?

Why am I even arguing with a mugu that didn't know Pavard can also play at CB and factored into why Hummels was sold

Did I tell you I was unaware of Hummels Bundesliga team of the season selection? Didn't Boateng also make team of the season?

Boateng was voted best player in the country and this efulefu is talking about Bundesliga selection
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2019
A40:

Why am I even arguing with a mugu that didn't know Pavard can also play at CB and factored into why Hummels was sold

Did I tell you I was unaware of Hummels Bundesliga team of the season selection? Didn't Boateng also make team of the season?

Boateng was voted best player in the country and this efulefu is talking about Bundesliga selection

Oponu Boathand was voted German player of the year by sports journalists, an equivalent of SWAN award in Germany.

Boathand in 9 years playing for Bayern, only made Burnthisleaguedown team of the season, twice, while Hummels made it 3 times, once at Dortmund and twice in three years at Bayern. What took Boathand 9 years to get, Hummels got within two years at an aging team.

Only fools like you and your mentor would say rubbish about him.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
airmark:

Oponu Boathand was voted German player of the year by sports journalists, an equivalent of SWAN award in Germany.

Boathand in 9 years playing for Bayern, only made Burnthisleaguedown team of the season, twice, while Hummels made it 3 times, once at Dortmund and twice in three years at Bayern. What took Boathand 9 years to get, Hummels got within two years at an aging team.

Only fools like you and your mentor would say rubbish about him.
You're a m0ron I swear. The Balon D'Or that was so well respected and recognized worldwide who were the organizers? Pastors or Imams. I don't know when you are ever going to have sense

Did Hummels ever get recognized as the best player in his country like Boateng? Greats like Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Robben, Neuer can boast of being recognized as the best. Boateng can boast about it. When will Hummels match this feat?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nihilistjnr: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
A40:

But you swore you no go ever cuss again grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
A40:
You're a m0ron I swear. The Balon D'Or that was so well respected and recognized worldwide who were the organizers? Pastors or Imams. I don't know when you are ever going to have sense

Did Hummels ever get recognized as the best player in his country like Boateng? Greats like Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Robben, Neuer can boast of being recognized as the best. Boateng can boast about it. When will Hummels match this feat?

This is the reason Dayo uses you as a footstool. He knows that you are not brilliant and can't sensibly defend yourself without him.

Those that organised balon dor are not the ones that vote unlike thee award that you bragged that Boathand won. That award is the Germanys version of SWAN annual awards, which are easily influenced and not credible. Journalists pick the winners.

Next time, show Dayo your reply to edit for you before posting. You are not ready to engage me.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by adisaaowala: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nihilistjnr: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
adisaaowala:
grin

E be like say A40 no wan sign contract for new season before.

Thank God theyre back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:09am On Jul 01, 2019
airmark:

This is the reason Dayo uses you as a footstool. He knows that you are not brilliant and can't sensibly defend yourself without him.

Those that organised balon dor are not the ones that vote unlike thee award that you bragged that Boathand won. That award is the Germanys version of SWAN annual awards, which are easily influenced and not credible. Journalists pick the winners.

Next time, show Dayo your reply to edit for you before posting. You are not ready to engage me.
You're a ret@rd se! You are too foolish to engage me in a battle of wits. You are not armed.

An award that is solely recognized as Germany's best is what you're comparing to SWAN? Isn't it journalists that setup and vote for both the awards? So why is Balon D'Or not SWAN? What differentiates its concept from Balon D'Or?

Or you foolishly expect journalists from Albania and Bulgaria to vote for a strictly German award

You're a certified efulefu

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:03am On Jul 02, 2019
A40:
You're a ret@rd se! You are too foolish to engage me in a battle of wits. You are not armed.

An award that is solely recognized as Germany's best is what you're comparing to SWAN? Isn't it journalists that setup and vote for both the awards? So why is Balon D'Or not SWAN? What differentiates its concept from Balon D'Or?

Or you foolishly expect journalists from Albania and Bulgaria to vote for a strictly German award

You're a certified efulefu

Swan awards are voted by journalists in Swan and they don't disclose who voted for who, just like the German footballer of the year, picked by journalists under Association of German sports journalists(AGSJ). This is different from what we have in Ballon d'or, only a goat like you will not see the high level of credibility in balloon d'or, compared to your Boathand typa award, given by the arrangee associations (AGSJ and SWAN) to the highest bidders.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2019
airmark:

Swan awards are voted by journalists in Swan and they don't disclose who voted for who, just like the German footballer of the year, picked by journalists under Association of German sports journalists(AGSJ). This is different from what we have in Ballon d'or, only a goat like you will not see the high level of credibility in balloon d'or, compared to your Boathand typa award, given by the arrangee associations (AGSJ and SWAN) to the highest bidders.

You're supremely ret@rded. So the Association of German Sports Journalists are not qualified to vote on a German Sports award but it's credible for a journalist from Yerevan to vote for players that he might or might not have seen play.

Your stupidity defies all logic

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2019
A40:
You're supremely ret@rded. So the Association of German Sports Journalists are not qualified to vote on a German Sports award but it's credible for a journalist from Yerevan to vote for players that he might or might not have seen play.

Your stupidity defies all logic

You failed to deal with the point raised you dolt. Who were these journalists that voted for the mumu defender who claimed that he was shocked when it was announced?

That year that the arrangee award was given to alagolo, Aubameyang was players player of the year and he didn't even make the top 3 of your useless hungry journalists association award.

Ballon d or voting system is not perfect but never in your life say it's of same credibility as those of Swan and Agsj. Dayo won't be happy that you are still foolish despite training you for a decade.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2019
airmark:

You failed to deal with the point raised you dolt. Who were these journalists that voted for the mumu defender who claimed that he was shocked when it was announced?

That year that the arrangee award was given to alagolo, Aubameyang was players player of the year and he didn't even make the top 3 of your useless hungry journalists association award.

Ballon d or voting system is not perfect but never in your life say it's of same credibility as those of Swan and Agsj. Dayo won't be happy that you are still foolish despite training you for a decade.
When I call you an unrepentant fool I swear I'm not insulting you. It's actually an informed observation

You're too foolish to know that Kicker is the biggest sports newspaper in the whole of Germany not some hungry bunch of journalists like you ignorantly claimed.

What is worse is that in your infinite stupidity you didn't consider the fact that Boateng shining at the Euros and CL could also have played a part in him winning the award. Unlike a local league merchant Aubameyang who didn't even win the league's top scorer

If the AGSJ were wrong then why did UEFA include him in the UEFA Team of the Year and Euro Team of the Tournament? I would take their verdict over that of a certified village Eediot like yourself

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
A40:
When I call you an unrepentant fool I swear I'm not insulting you. It's actually an informed observation

You're too foolish to know that Kicker is the biggest sports newspaper in the whole of Germany not some hungry bunch of journalists like you ignorantly claimed.

What is worse is that in your infinite stupidity you didn't consider the fact that Boateng shining at the Euros and CL could also have played a part in him winning the award. Unlike a local league merchant Aubameyang who didn't even win the league's top scorer

If the AGSJ were wrong then why did UEFA include him in the UEFA Team of the Year and Euro Team of the Tournament? I would take their verdict over that of a certified village Eediot like yourself

Toni Kroos was also in the uefa team of the year and Euro team of the tournament and went ahead to edge it being in ucl team of the season, FIFA best 11 (Boathand never made it), that same season they gave your useless alagolo the yeye award as German best player. Only a foolish person would defend that.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
airmark:

Toni Kroos was also in the uefa team of the year and Euro team of the tournament and went ahead to edge it being in ucl team of the season, FIFA best 11 (Boathand never made it), that same season they gave your useless alagolo the yeye award as German best player. Only a foolish person would defend that.
You're a certified ret@rd. Kroos that was carried by Cristiano GOATNALDO. Don't get me started on that notorious passenger.

Ronaldo led in goals and still came to do Kroos's work leading Madrid in assists. If that's your rationale for BoaTANK not deserving German Player of the year then you're very stupid and I'm here to tell you this

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
A40:
You're a certified ret@rd. Kroos that was carried by Cristiano GOATNALDO. Don't get me started on that notorious passenger.

Ronaldo led in goals and still came to do Kroos's work leading Madrid in assists. If that's your rationale for BoaTANK not deserving German Player of the year then you're very stupid and I'm here to tell you this

So it was Ronaldo that carried him to make FIFA best 11, euros 2016 best 11, ucl 2015/2016 best 11, uefa 2016 best 11. 3rd best playmaker in the world.

I thought you are a graduate, you just exposed yourself as one uneducated mofo who doesn't have the skill to engage in an educative argument.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:29am On Jul 03, 2019
airmark:

So it was Ronaldo that carried him to make FIFA best 11, euros 2016 best 11, ucl 2015/2016 best 11, uefa 2016 best 11. 3rd best playmaker in the world.

I thought you are a graduate, you just exposed yourself as one uneducated mofo who doesn't have the skill to engage in an educative argument.
You're a buffoon. The same FIFA XI Dani Alves and Iniesta make routinely even after having mediocre seasons. Polling booth awards will always leave room for controversies.

Toni Kroos was carried by Ronaldo in Europe. Anyone with a working brain can tell this. He had 0 goals and just 1 assist in the Champions League. 3rd best playmaker my foot

Even at the Euros. 1 paltry assist. He only stood out in the first game, So don't foolishly come here to argue with the Germans who know who their best player was that year. Stop hyping that glorified sideways passing merchant.

If you're mad Boateng has won the award go to Germany and create your own. Efulefu

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2019
A40:

Ahh Kroos and Modric na even creative overkill. These guys create and also dictate the tempo of the game. I don't know how much of that Javi-Vidal and Kimmich can do but I'm willing to see us try it out. I would try a Müller-Thiago-Vidal or a Vidal-Kimmich-Thiago tribeca

When someone is so foolish, he forgets his past statements and starts disgracing himself.

Next time your mentor argues that Lampard wasn't better than Iniesta, I will drag you idiot by your tail and punch your nose if you don't bring the stats out to shame your apari mentor.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nihilistjnr: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2019
A40:
Cristiano GOATNALDO.

Tesppid bykelabyke debroslink homesteady barackodam

Call your friends
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by barackodam: 9:58am On Jul 03, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Tesppd bkelabyke debroslin homestead barackodam

Call your friends

Bro, fight no dey this thing o

Shebi your GOAT is Ronaldo?
Shebi my GOAT is Messi?

Ehen, shikena. Let's leave it there abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:58am On Jul 06, 2019
airmark:

When someone is so foolish, he forgets his past statements and starts disgracing himself.

Next time your mentor argues that Lampard wasn't better than Iniesta, I will drag you idiot by your tail and punch your nose if you don't bring the stats out to shame your apari mentor.
Shut up your mouth you stewpid old midget. It's only on Nairaland you can use your leprous fingers to type this kind of nonsense. Like someone said it's only on social media meat can be talking to butcher anyhow.

Stop involving me in your banal megedefegede

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
A40:
Shut up your mouth you stewpid old midget. It's only on Nairaland you can use your leprous fingers to type this kind of nonsense. Like someone said it's only on social media meat can be talking to butcher anyhow.

Stop involving me in your banal megedefegede

What a stupid response, just stick to basketball and ludo.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
A40, how far Dani Alves vs Philip Lahm?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
TLona1:
A40, how far Dani Alves vs Philip Lahm?
I was searching for World Cup trophy in that pile but I didn't see. Did they forget to add it?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
Summer is here! cool

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
Shey you know this is the 3rd ninja you would potentially be overpaying for in barely 3 seasons?

Dembele
Coutinho
Griezmann

You people are fast becoming the resident magas of European football
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:50am On Jul 13, 2019
A40:
Shey you know this is the 3rd ninja you would potentially be overpaying for in barely 3 seasons?

Dembele
Coutinho
Griezmann

You people are fast becoming the resident magas of European football

Where's alagolo Boathand?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:57am On Jul 13, 2019
airmark:

Where's alagolo Boathand?
Lol this one is clearly drunk. I'm listing players Barcelona have overpaid for and you're asking me for Boateng. Na like this craze dey start

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
A40:
Lol this one is clearly drunk. I'm listing players Barcelona have overpaid for and you're asking me for Boateng. Na like this craze dey start

Ode what concerned me with what you listed. Answer my question, Mr man.

Where is alagolo?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
airmark:

Ode what concerned me with what you listed. Answer my question, Mr man.

Where is alagolo?
Shey your Google don spoil? I don't understand how a full grown adult will be asking me stupid questions when he has access to the Internet

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.