Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1073554 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
Roland17:

Here is the problem. If he kicks, makes any statement or even throws a tantrum, he will be labeled by the bald bipolar and the British media as unserious, immature and subsequently benched irrespective of performance. We saw a lot of these last season and it was upsetting for me. If he stays quiet as he has been thus far and allow things play out, he would be said to be too comfortable and showing unwillingness to leave. Remember 2 seasons ago and parts of last season when he expressed frustration for the lack of game time which ultimately cost him a place in Russia? He suffered a huge backlash from the bald bipolar and his fans. Bayern need to use the German media ruffle the feathers of the bald bipolar and City, we have seen Bayern do that several times. I understand Bayern have a good relationship with Baldy but everyone knows Sane needs to return to Germany and play for Bayern.
I think his career is or would be at a crossroads if he doesn't take that bold step this season. Sane should be starting week in week out at this stage of his career or his career will stall. He's won everything to be won in England at 23.

He should flip the bird at Pep and force his way out. In England he will just be one more unruly young player anyway and will never truly be the spotlight of attention whether for good or bad

Let him come home and try to get to the next level as the spearhead of the new school Bayern Munich while also securing his International future. Look at Serge Gnabry already sure of starting shirt for Die NationalMannschaft in less than a full season at Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
TLona1:

From Lahm and Alaba to Neuer. Very soon you'd mention Mandzukic.

No matter how you try to turn it, it won't change any fact that Boateng played a big part en route that UCL victory as the lead defender!

I listed those who ensured that Bayern won the cup and were honoured with individual awards, you are making a statement not backed by anything.

In my own soccer book, leaders on the pitch, don't go unhonoured, where his followers get awards up and down. Not in burnthisleaguedown best 11, not in ucl best 11, not in Uefa best 11, not in Fifa best 11. What kinda leader was that? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=A40 post=80429327] Hahahaha. Why wouldn't they defend after getting the job done? They needed 3 to get to extra time and they got 4. What else was there to do?

If the match finished goalless Barca would have qualified. No team has come back from a 3-0 deficit in the semis.

Your defense didn't do its job. They were even lucky to escape with a clean sheet. Why are you ignoring this?[/quote]

Why are you also ignoring the fact that Suarez and Coutinho (especially Suarez ) were missing sitters any how?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
airmark:

I listed those who ensured that Bayern won the cup and were honoured with individual awards, you are making a statement not backed by anything.

In my own soccer book, leaders on the pitch, don't go unhonoured, where his followers get awards up and down. Not in burnthisleaguedown best 11, not in ucl best 11, not in Uefa best 11, not in Fifa best 11. What kinda leader was that? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If best XI is now your yardstick, can we now say Jordi Alba was useless for Barca in 2015 when they won the treble?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
TLona1:

If best XI is now your yardstick, can we now say Jordi Alba was useless for Barca in 2015 when they won the treble?

Unlike Boathand, Jordi Alba made ucl best 11. Keep on embarrassing yourself. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Kingosytex(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
airmark:

Lol... Burnthisleaguedown

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

I don't think he needs to make a media fuss, If he tells Pep he wants to leave, Pep will release him.

I think Sane himself is having 2 thoughts about carrying the offensive and creative load of a team like Bayern especially a team who is used to winning, If Man City lose, before they blame Sane they will find at least 5 other players. At Bayern its Sane. Its a lot of responsibility for a young player and I can understand him having double mind

Just think about a day Bayern loses and the whole German media finds a convenient scapegoat. The hair plating entitled snob who thinks the world revolves around him. Its because Sane dates a model, its because he partied 2months ago, its because of this and that
Not everyone can be the hardworking no media frills Muller or Gnabry

You know the German NT is already divided, The ones who are active on social media and try to have a social life are called the "Bling bling" group. Before Sane even joins Bayern he is already in the bad boys' group of NT players, Imagine now playing for the most hated club in Germany. Is Sane ready to take this heavy responsibility and criticism in Germany and get the blame whenever Bayern fails

Plus the issue of our incompetent uninspiring coach

Dayo, we are already witnessing these untrue rhetorics and narrative about Sane at City. Whenever Sane plays and they lose, he suffers the brunt of the blame. He gets substituted earlier than other players who are playing worse. Sane pretty much has to score or assist in every game to play 90 minutes and while you may argue that his job, it is a shorter leash in comparison to other players. Pep already has projected the wrong image about Sane and the German media has stayed quiet about it for too long. If Sane mentions he wants to leave we know he is going to get a backlash, we already saw this na!! He will be called all sorts of names by the British media which is corrupt by the way. This is just revisionist if you ask me.

Sane has been spectacular since his return to the National team and I am worried if he does not leave England now he may suffer the same fate he suffered last year. The Bayern team has not enjoyed a lot of love from the German media recently, particularly because of their display in the Champion League so that is nothing new. With Niko still in charge, I think Sane and the other young guys will catch a break from the blame game. Niko is not popular with the fans as a coach and that can deflect some of the blames. Like A40 wrote, Sane is supposed to be playing regular football at his age.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=TLona1 post=80430453][/quote] Liverpool missed chances in the first leg. It is humanly impossible to play a football match and not miss chances. Your defense had a simple job to not concede more than the advantage your attackers delivered in the first leg. They failed!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Roland17:

Dayo, we are already witnessing these untrue rhetorics and narrative about Sane at City. Whenever Sane plays and they lose, he suffers the brunt of the blame. He gets substituted earlier than other players who are playing worse. Sane pretty much has to score or assist in every game to play 90 minutes and while you may argue that his job, it is a shorter leash in comparison to other players. Pep already has projected the wrong image about Sane and the German media has stayed quiet about it for too long. If Sane mentions he wants to leave we know he is going to get a backlash, we already saw this na!! He will be called all sorts of names by the British media which is corrupt by the way. This is just revisionist if you ask me.

Sane has been spectacular since his return to the National team and I am worried if he does not leave England now he may suffer the same fate he suffered last year. The Bayern team has not enjoyed a lot of love from the German media recently, particularly because of their display in the Champion League so that is nothing new. With Niko still in charge, I think Sane and the other young guys will catch a break from the blame game. Niko is not popular with the fans as a coach and that can deflect some of the blames. Like A40 wrote, Sane is supposed to be playing regular football at his age.
Sane is not serious. If he wants to come to Bayern he knows the moves to be pulling by now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
A40:
Sane is not serious. If he wants to come to Bayern he knows the moves to be pulling by now

You guys shouldn't think we don't know that your team will be facing Real madrid later today.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
airmark:

You guys shouldn't think we don't know that your team will be facing Real madrid later today.
Wetin concern me with preseason?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:16am On Jul 21, 2019
A40:

So, na postseason be this?

A40:
Kawasaki on a Kentro Level
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:22am On Jul 21, 2019
airmark:

So, na postseason be this?

Na wa oh. You lose to Kawasaki FC and you don't expect your team to be bantered? Sensitive much

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:23am On Jul 21, 2019
A40:
Na wa oh. You lose to Kawasaki FC and you don't expect your team to be bantered? Sensitive much

undecided

A40:

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:19am On Jul 21, 2019
airmark:

undecided

So if you lose to Kakamega Homeboyz of Kenya we shouldn't banter because it's preseason?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:32am On Jul 21, 2019
A40:
So if you lose to Kakamega Homeboyz of Kenya we shouldn't banter because it's preseason?

One Red bull club beat your team in preaseason few years back, nobody bantered.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:17am On Jul 21, 2019
airmark:

Yes we faced Madrid and shakushaku

you no come tell us the result

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
raumdeuter:

Yes we faced Madrid and shakushaku

you no come tell us the result

#Benzemaout is trending now, even in preseason you are still collecting Ls.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
airmark:

#Benzemaout is trending now, even in preseason you are still collecting Ls.

How many goals or assist did your shakushaku player produce the entire night.

First game and he started with a massive L
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
raumdeuter:

How many goals or assist did your shakushaku player produce the entire night.

First game and he started with a massive L

What was entire in the night?

He was the best player on the pitch for 45 minutes, that he played. He exposed Benzema as a useless striker.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
airmark:

What was entire in the night?

He was the best player on the pitch for 45 minutes, that he played. He exposed Benzema as a useless striker.

He was the best player with no goal no assist.
When will hidden shakushaku stop blaming someone
no trophy with Belgium blame lukaku
no cl with Chelsea. score 8 career goals Blame everyone
no blame benzema. Was benzema not the striker when madrid won 3 cl back to back

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
raumdeuter:

He was the best player with no goal no assist.
When will hidden shakushaku stop blaming someone
no trophy with Belgium blame lukaku
no cl with Chelsea. score 8 career goals Blame everyone
no blame benzema. Was benzema not the striker when madrid won 3 cl back to back

Ronaldo was there when they won 3 Ucls.

Benzema, like Alagolo Boathand, never made Fifa best 11 and Ucl best 11 in his life.

#Benzemaout #Boathandout

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
airmark:

One Red bull club beat your team in preaseason few years back, nobody bantered.
Did I hold your hand from not bantering?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
A40:
Did I hold your hand from not bantering?

Because

A40:

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:56am On Jul 22, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
airmark:

Ronaldo was there when they won 3 Ucls.

Benzema, like Alagolo Boathand, never made Fifa best 11 and Ucl best 11 in his life.

#Benzemaout #Boathandout

Hidden has seen the next person to blame for his failure

From Torres to Demba Ba, to Costa, to Morata to Higuain to Batsuayi to Lukaku to Giroud

The twerker has 8 CL goals which 4 are penalties because of Benzema

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hidden has seen the next person to blame for his failure

From Torres to Demba Ba, to Costa, to Morata to Higuain to Batsuayi to Lukaku to Giroud

The twerker has 8 CL goals which 4 are penalties because of Benzema

Benzema out. grin grin grin grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
airmark:

Benzema out. grin grin grin grin

How many strikers Hidden wan blame now for his unproductivity
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:04am On Jul 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

How many strikers Hidden wan blame now for his unproductivity

This is unproductivity. cheesy

[img]https:///media/7-22-2019/qHIu_n.gif[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:10am On Jul 23, 2019
airmark:

2019/qHIu_n.gif[/img]

Shey na hidden pass to am? why be say na all strikers hidden play with dey unproductive
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:47am On Jul 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Shey na hidden pass to am? why be say na all strikers hidden play with dey unproductive

Who gave these passes to the Algerian Yakubu?

[img]https:///media/7-22-2019/8tTg2M.gif[/img]

[img]https:///media/7-22-2019/DusQUB.gif[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hidden played another 45mins vs Arsenal, No goal no assist plenty shakushaku

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.