Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,890 members, 7,814,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1073481 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
A40:
Shey your Google don spoil? I don't understand how a full grown adult will be asking me stupid questions when he has access to the Internet

I thought you guys said it was Bayern holding your useless defender down. Now we should use google to find your useless defender who fed off the greatness of other stars in his team.

At his age other great defenders were making first teams of top teams. Shame on you and your foolish mentor.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:03am On Jul 14, 2019
airmark:

I thought you guys said it was Bayern holding your useless defender down. Now we should use google to find your useless defender who fed off the greatness of other stars in his team.

At his age other great defenders were making first teams of top teams. Shame on you and your foolish mentor.
Elejo wewe. Carry your problem dey go

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
Legend

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
elrony:
The useless Alagolo Agmeyin Boathand cannot stand his feet and "beast" a 21 year old unknown boy...

Let me not make it sound like a disgrace sha,real folks here already know that the flat footed Otondo is an average Joe lucky to play in a big club and a top country.

Only defender without any reputable individual honours to be reckoned with,except imaginary "beasting" of a football match.

Boateng is a lucky pr1ck, quote me anywhere!

Blast from 2016

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 3:07am On Jul 19, 2019
A40:
Shey you know this is the 3rd ninja you would potentially be overpaying for in barely 3 seasons?

Dembele
Coutinho
Griezmann

You people are fast becoming the resident magas of European football

Just saw this. You should have quoted me.

Everything in life is a risk. One of the reasons why we've been fucking up in the UCL is because we no longer have a reliable striker. Suarez has scored just 2 goals in 3 UCL campaigns. Is this the striker we should keep using?

Griezmann was bought to boost our attack (forget the price) and we're all hoping he turns up more than we expect. Summer is here!

By the way, wetin do Leroy Sane? Una no won buy am again?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 3:10am On Jul 19, 2019
raumdeuter:
Legend

Boateng 18 trophies, no noise from anywhere

Van Dijk 1 trophy, "he's better than Maldini", " He's better than Ferdinand, Vidic and Terry combined "

angry

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:40am On Jul 19, 2019
TLona1:

Boateng Bayern Munich 18 trophies (including boring burnthisleaguedown trophies), no noise from anywhere

Van Dijk 1 trophy, "he's better than Maldini", " He's better than Ferdinand, Vidic and Terry combined "

angry

If we are to mention 5 key players of Bayern munich that ensured they won ucl, with conistent performance throughout the competition, definitely Boathand wouldn't be mentioned. Can you do same for Liverpool without mentioning VVD?

Stop using trophies won to rate players, we know who performed throughout tournaments. Nobody tipped alagolo for Ballon dór, someone who never made Fifa best 11.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:45am On Jul 19, 2019
airmark:

If we are to mention 5 key players of Bayern munich that ensured they won ucl, with conistent performance throughout the competition, definitely Boathand wouldn't be mentioned. Can you do same for Liverpool without mentioning VVD?

Stop using trophies won to rate players, we know who performed throughout the tournament.

Bayerns best central defender in the CL run was Boateng

And to mention consistent performers throughout the competition, you will have Neuer, Boateng, Ribery, Martinez, Lahm

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:55am On Jul 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]Bayerns best central defender in the CL run was Boateng[/s]

And to mention consistent performers throughout the competition, you will have Neuer, Boateng, Ribery, Alaba, Martinez, Lahm

Sorry Boathand wasn't.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:20am On Jul 19, 2019
airmark:

Sorry Boathand wasn't.

You know Bayern more than people that follow the club day and night
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2019
airmark:

Stop using trophies won to rate players, we know who performed throughout tournaments. Nobody tipped alagolo for Ballon dór, someone who never made Fifa best 11.

You cannot mention 5 keys players that ensured the success of a team without mentioning the team's lead defender.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2019
raumdeuter:

You know Bayern more than people that follow the club day and night

Only Boathand and Martinez didn't make the ucl team of the year among those I listed. It was Neuer that bailed your defence out so many times, not the useless alagolo that defended like an idiot against Bate borisov.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2019
TLona1:

You cannot mention 5 keys players that ensured the success of a team without mentioning the team's lead defender.

Who stupidly tagged him the lead defender? Were Lahm and Alaba dead that season?

Lead defender of a ucl-winning team, that couldn't make ucl team of that season. If you can't remember that Bayern team, please stop commenting bro.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2019
TLona1:

Just saw this. You should have quoted me.

Everything in life is a risk. One of the reasons why we've been fucking up in the UCL is because we no longer have a reliable striker. Suarez has scored just 2 goals in 3 UCL campaigns. Is this the striker we should keep using?

Griezmann was bought to boost our attack (forget the price) and we're all hoping he turns up more than we expect. Summer is here!

By the way, wetin do Leroy Sane? Una no won buy am again?
Lool you guys have blown multiple goal leads in back to back CL seasons now. Last season's own being the nadir. I think it's safer to say your problems are at the back.

Buying Griezmann and Neymar while still parading muppets like Umtiti, Sergio Roberto and Jordi Alba at the back is like putting Ferrari engine inside the chassis of a Prius
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nihilistjnr: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2019
A40:
Lool you guys have blown multiple goal leads in back to back CL seasons now. Last season's own being the nadir. I think it's safer to say your problems are at the back.

Buying Griezmann and Neymar while still parading muppets like Umtiti, Sergio Roberto and Jordi Alba at the back is like putting Ferrari engine inside the chassis of a Prius

Jordi Alba is not in that list abeg.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Jordi Alba is not in that list abeg.

He's a defensive Muppet abeg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nihilistjnr: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2019
A40:
He's a defensive Muppet abeg

Alba is playing the same role as Marcelo. If you play that aggresively, you will leave space behind.

The difference is that Alba has a lot of pace to cover.

Theres a reason van Dijk is being tipped for Balon Dor. When Robertson and Trent Beckham run forward, Dijk is tbe guy that holds it all together.

Alba has been one of the best players not just in barca but in spain for the last 2-3 years bros.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2019
airmark:

Who stupidly tagged him the lead defender? Were Lahm and Alaba dead that season?

Lead defender of a ucl-winning team, that couldn't make ucl team of that season. If you can't remember that Bayern team, please stop commenting bro.

LOL... So it was Philip Lahm and Alaba that ensured that Bayern conceded just 4 goals in the KO stage keeping clean sheets against Barca and Juve in 2 legged ties?

The Ramos who made it to the UEFA XI that year had his team suffer and embarrassed by Lewandowski 4-1, Thigao Silva's team couldn't even make it to semi final..

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2019
A40:

It's not the defense but the mentality, prior to that awful night against Liverpool, they've been keeping series of clean sheets.

Just a goal that night would have made Barca go through. If we had had a sharp and lethal striker like Griezman I'm pretty sure things wouldn't have gone that way.

How will a team's top striker just have 2 goals in 3 years in UCL? Will that kind of team go far?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
TLona1:

LOL... So it was Philip Lahm and Alaba that ensured that Bayern conceded just 4 goals in the KO stage keeping clean sheets against Barca and Juve in 2 legged ties?

The Ramos who made it to the UEFA XI that year had his team suffer and embarrassed by Lewandowski 4-1, Thigao Silva's team couldn't even make it to semi final..

There's a reason Neuer was the uefa best goalkeeper, ucl best goalkeeper, fifa best goalkeeper that season and alagolo wasn't honoured by anybody, unlike Alaba and Lahm.

Lahm was the main leader in that defence and he also made world best 11, uefa best11,ucl best 11, not because he was handsome. Stop embarrassing yourself further bro.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Alba is playing the same role as Marcelo. If you play that aggresively, you will leave space behind.

The difference is that Alba has a lot of pace to cover.

Theres a reason van Dijk is being tipped for Balon Dor. When Robertson and Trent Beckham run forward, Dijk is tbe guy that holds it all together.

Alba has been one of the best players not just in barca but in spain for the last 2-3 years bros.
Alba and Marcelo are not in the same tax bracket bruh. Marcelo is a one man MOPOL. Don't compare Alba to him. At all

Marcelo that plays 3 and 11? Taaaa

Van Dijk just dey use charisma ko wa lo be je. Allison broke the record of saves in a CL Final. If Van Dijk did such a good job why is Allison making that many saves?? Allison played a bigger role in Liverpool's success than Van Dijk. I daresay that Robertson and Trent's contributions have been massively underrated.

Don't believe the hype like Public Enemy warned 30 years ago. Still valid
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
TLona1:

It's not the defense but the mentality, prior to that awful night against Liverpool, they've been keeping series of clean sheets.

Just a goal that night would have made Barca go through. If we had had a sharp and lethal striker like Griezman I'm pretty sure things wouldn't have gone that way.

How will a team's top striker just have 2 goals in 3 years in UCL? Will that kind of team go far?
I think you're getting carried away by your result in the first leg where Salah connived with Barcelona to lose 3-0, perhaps if he had converted his chances you would be likelier to beam light on where the real problems are.

I agree Suarez had not been up to scratch but I don't know how much more improvement Griezmann would make looking at his playing style and the likelihood of it meshing at Barca especially coming from a team like Atleti

There is no striker you can buy that can compensate for that mediocre defense and a fading Busquets at DM
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
@Raumdeuter & A40

Wetin be una plan for Sane? Can Bayern be clear and make haste because Euro 2020 is by the corner and I don't want any stories that touch the heart with my boy Sane. I don't trust the bald demon at City with his bipolar usage of Sane. Sane needs consistency and a trusting situation for him to continue his growth and you both know how I feel about how the bald demon is managing him. With the retirement of Robben and Ribery, I believe Sane can fight Coman and Gnabry for a spot in the team.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Roland17:
@Raumdeuter & A40

Wetin be una plan for Sane? Can Bayern be clear and make haste because Euro 2020 is by the corner and I don't want any stories that touch the heart with my boy Sane. I don't trust the bald demon at City with his bipolar usage of Sane. Sane needs consistency and a trusting situation for him to continue his growth and you both know how I feel about how the bald demon is managing him. With the retirement of Robben and Ribery, I believe Sane can fight Coman and Gnabry for a spot in the team.

Sane is a top priority for Bayern on the wings. Our management has come out to say it. He instantly upgrades our wings. He is better than Coman adn Gnabry.

Coman is probably the most skilled of all 3 but he has a problem with his final ball, I am sure you saw how he tortured Mailand Niles yesterday but with nothing to show, he either drills his cross aimlessly or shoots errantly I am afraid he is going in the shakushaku way

Gnabry is the least talented but the most direct and focus on his end product

Sane is an inbetween very skilled and direct too. So he is the best of the 3. Sane is not coming to fight for a shirt he is coming to own one of the wing positions

You knowing my dislike for shakushaku players will start Sane and Gnabry until Coman works on his output

Man City and Guardiola does not want to release him easily but cannot guarantee a starting spot for him. Sterling is ahead of him. Its left to see if Bernardo moves into the D.Silva role or stays on thw wings and continue reducing Sanes chances. And with KdB coming this season into midfield, starting berths for Sane might be limited. Pep wants to keep a big squad cos of his 4 competition ambition

There are some other smaller factors. Bayern is a conservative club, and prefer players who don't seek to be media icons. That was the genesis of Boateng problems when he started hanging out with JayZ and doing all his fashion stuff

Sane is also kind of like that, I heard he just signed with the agency that manages David Beckham to promote his image. In the National Team I think Low mentioned it and Kroos also complained about it.
Pep does not really like those flamboyant players and Bayern management too. but thats a little problem that can be overlooked for a talent like Sane
I think Sane is a little concerned if his lifestyle won't become a talking point for Rummenigge and Hoeness down the line. Maybe one day Bayern loses and our old men find a way to link it to Sane taking a picture with JayZ or Beckham making him a scapegoat. I think this is the spot where Sane is stuck on and the main deciding point for him

Paying the transfer fee of about 100M is not a problem

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
airmark:

There's a reason Neuer was the uefa best goalkeeper, ucl best goalkeeper, fifa best goalkeeper that season and alagolo wasn't honoured by anybody, unlike Alaba and Lahm.

Lahm was the main leader in that defence and he also made world best 11, uefa best11,ucl best 11, not because he was handsome. Stop embarrassing yourself further bro.

From Lahm and Alaba to Neuer. Very soon you'd mention Mandzukic.

No matter how you try to turn it, it won't change any fact that Boateng played a big part en route that UCL victory as the lead defender!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
A40:
I think you're getting carried away by your result in the first leg where Salah connived with Barcelona to lose 3-0, perhaps if he had converted his chances you would be likelier to beam light on where the real problems are.

I agree Suarez had not been up to scratch but I don't know how much more improvement Griezmann would make looking at his playing style and the likelihood of it meshing at Barca especially coming from a team like Atleti

There is no striker you can buy that can compensate for that mediocre defense and a fading Busquets at DM

Only a goal would have made Barca qualify that night and if that had happened, Barca would have beaten Tottenham in the final and you won't be here to talk about Barca's defence.

Just one goal would have changed the whole story.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
Roland17:
@Raumdeuter & A40

First things first Sane has to show willingness to leave City. He is still trying to play it safe and I don't know why. Not that this our present coach inspires confidence either so that is not helping matters
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
TLona1:

Only a goal would have made Barca qualify that night and if that had happened, Barca would have beaten Tottenham in the final and you won't be here to talk about Barca's defence.

Just one goal would have changed the whole story.
You lost a 3 goal lead in regulation!! If you had managed to hold them to 3 the game would have entered extra time. But your defense was so poverty they overturned the deficit and added jara in less than 90mins. The game was tied before the half hour mark FFS

If you had scored at Anfield by God you would still lose 5-1

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
A40:
First things first Sane has to show willingness to leave City. He is still trying to play it safe and I don't know why. Not that this our present coach inspires confidence either so that is not helping matters

Here is the problem. If he kicks, makes any statement or even throws a tantrum, he will be labeled by the bald bipolar and the British media as unserious, immature and subsequently benched irrespective of performance. We saw a lot of these last season and it was upsetting for me. If he stays quiet as he has been thus far and allow things play out, he would be said to be too comfortable and showing unwillingness to leave. Remember 2 seasons ago and parts of last season when he expressed frustration for the lack of game time which ultimately cost him a place in Russia? He suffered a huge backlash from the bald bipolar and his fans. Bayern need to use the German media ruffle the feathers of the bald bipolar and City, we have seen Bayern do that several times. I understand Bayern have a good relationship with Baldy but everyone knows Sane needs to return to Germany and play for Bayern.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
A40:
You lost a 3 goal lead in regulation!! If you had managed to hold them to 3 the game would have entered extra time. But your defense was so poverty they overturned the deficit and added jara in less than 90mins. The game was tied before the half hour mark FFS

If you had scored at Anfield by God you would still lose 5-1

If you watched the match, you would have seen that after the 4th goal, Liverpool fell back and began to defend. This was the time we needed a striker to score when Messi was doing the dirty job in the midfield. Suarez was playing like a pregnant woman, making Van Dijk look like a god.

Barca's main problem that night was not having a good striker although the defence was also part of it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
Roland17:

Here is the problem. If he kicks, makes any statement or even throws a tantrum, he will be labeled by the bald bipolar and the British media as unserious, immature and subsequently benched irrespective of performance. We saw a lot of these last season and it was upsetting for me. If he stays quiet as he has been thus far and allow things play out, he would be said to be too comfortable and showing unwillingness to leave. Remember 2 seasons ago and parts of last season when he expressed frustration for the lack of game time which ultimately cost him a place in Russia? He suffered a huge backlash from the bald bipolar and his fans. Bayern need to use the German media ruffle the feathers of the bald bipolar and City, we have seen Bayern do that several times. I understand Bayern have a good relationship with Baldy but everyone knows Sane needs to return to Germany and play for Bayern.

I don't think he needs to make a media fuss, If he tells Pep he wants to leave, Pep will release him.

I think Sane himself is having 2 thoughts about carrying the offensive and creative load of a team like Bayern especially a team who is used to winning, If Man City lose, before they blame Sane they will find at least 5 other players. At Bayern its Sane. Its a lot of responsibility for a young player and I can understand him having double mind

Just think about a day Bayern loses and the whole German media finds a convenient scapegoat. The hair plating entitled snob who thinks the world revolves around him. Its because Sane dates a model, its because he partied 2months ago, its because of this and that
Not everyone can be the hardworking no media frills Muller or Gnabry

You know the German NT is already divided, The ones who are active on social media and try to have a social life are called the "Bling bling" group. Before Sane even joins Bayern he is already in the bad boys' group of NT players, Imagine now playing for the most hated club in Germany. Is Sane ready to take this heavy responsibility and criticism in Germany and get the blame whenever Bayern fails

Plus the issue of our incompetent uninspiring coach

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
TLona1:

If you watched the match, you would have seen that after the 4th goal, Liverpool fell back and began to defend. This was the time we needed a striker to score when Messi was doing the dirty job in the midfield. Suarez was playing like a pregnant woman, making Van Dijk look like a god.

Barca's main problem that night was not having a good striker although the defence was also part of it.
Hahahaha. Why wouldn't they defend after getting the job done? They needed 3 to get to extra time and they got 4. What else was there to do?

If the match finished goalless Barca would have qualified. No team has come back from a 3-0 deficit in the semis.

Your defense didn't do its job. They were even lucky to escape with a clean sheet. Why are you ignoring this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.