Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,701 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078448 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
raumdeuter:
Coutinho loan fee was 8.5M Euros

Option to buy for 120M Euros

Welcome Phillipe

[img]https://images.performgroup.com/di/library/GOAL/35/ef/philippe-coutinho-bayern-munich-2019-20_cseut89tq0er19212bnkcc2iq.jpg?t=-1451408332&quality=60&w=1600[/img]

grin
raumdeuter:

Countiho is extremely inferior to KdB. KdB is a tier below dem Messi and Ronaldo, Coutinho is maybe 4tiers below that. EVen as I no like Hazard reach I no fit even compare countino to am

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
So what point have you made here? Bayerns main target was Sane who got injured and had to settle for Coutinho

When Sane was available no one looked at Coutinho and we saw how his career at Barcelona went
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by DeadPresidents: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
Bayern's mugging off both Madrid and Barcelona.

2 year loan for James and now 1 year loan for Coutinho. That's about 200m that Madrid and Barcelona paid in total for them, and Bayern getting a few years of their prime for peanuts. Fairplay.

I swear to God, Hoeness and Salihamidziç dey press laptop in the night dey find client.

Invictus Obi of Germany grin

8 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
DeadPresidents:
Bayern's mugging off both Madrid and Barcelona.

2 year loan for James and now 1 year loan for Coutinho. That's about 200m that Madrid and Barcelona paid in total for them, and Bayern getting a few years of their prime for peanuts. Fairplay.

I swear to God, Hoeness and Salihamidziç dey press laptop in the night dey find client.

Invictus Obi of Germany grin
I was scared the loan fee was going to be ridiculous but man €8.5m for a one year rental is a sweet deal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FergieRaww(m): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
airmark:

grin

Jeez! grin grin grin cheesy how manage you dug up this kinda post grin since ‘16 ... you’re evil grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
FergieRaww:

Jeez! grin grin grin cheesy how manage you dug up this kinda post grin since ‘16 ... you’re evil grin grin

grin grin

Raumdeuter made many reckless statements here.

I will never welcome a player i tagged useless, into my team. So shocking.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Monimatic(m): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
Let us create an official Twitter and Facebook fan page for Bayern fans in Nigeria, from there we can liaise with the official Bayern team for partnership and event sponsorship and dedicated Bayern office in Nigeria, other Bayern fan clubs in Europe, America started like this

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
Robben

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
raumdeuter:
So what point have you made here? Bayerns main target was Sane who got injured and had to settle for Coutinho

When Sane was available no one looked at Coutinho and we saw how his career at Barcelona went

Ta ni beere ejo lowo apari oshi yi? Mr. Shalaye FC!

You see how the years of foolishly running your mouth on this board is now what you are being slapped with upandan.

No be the same Coutinho dem dey beg my team to come and take, that we rejected, is what you are now celebrating for that your uber useless team?! grin

Mr. Airmark, well done oh! E ku ise Oluwa!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:24am On Aug 20, 2019
Pataki:

You see how the years of foolishly running your mouth on this board is now what you are being slapped with upandan.

No be the same Coutinho dem dey beg my team to come and take, that we rejected, is what you are now celebrating for that your uber useless team?! grin

Raumdeuter elejo wewe. Owo ba apari onka boroboro. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
Pataki:

Who released this adofuro from prison

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
Arjen Robben on the best coach he worked with: "That's difficult, I've seen many good things with many coaches and we've been very successful. But if you ask me who was the best, I say Pep Guardiola. I enjoyed it most with him. Footballing wise, he's just brilliant"

Robben: "When Pep came, I was already 30 years old. You're just trying to stay consistent and not get any worse. But under him I got better again. I suddenly played in different positions, where I never thought that I would play. He was the best."

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
raumdeuter:
Arjen Robben on the best coach he worked with: "That's difficult, I've seen many good things with many coaches and we've been very successful. But if you ask me who was the best, I say Pep Guardiola. I enjoyed it most with him. Footballing wise, he's just brilliant"

Robben: "When Pep came, I was already 30 years old. You're just trying to stay consistent and not get any worse. But under him I got better again. I suddenly played in different positions, where I never thought that I would play. He was the best."

grin grin grin

A40:

Your Pep Fraudiola took us from defending Champions to disgrace. Which we haven't fully recovered from.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
See odaaran Ribery. So e for stay another two years if we give am chance grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
I heard he is even getting more salary in Fiorentina than we are offering him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lmaoooo good for him. I just wanted him out of my club tbh. If he thinks he can play another 5 years that's for another club to decide
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Adisaowallla: 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
raumdeuter:

You mean you gladly welcomed a player who is inferior to Hidden ShakuShaku Hazard, to your team? shocked

Shocking!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
Adisaowallla:
You mean you gladly welcomed a player who is inferior to Hidden ShakuShaku Hazard, to your team? shocked
Shocking!!!

Whether I like the player or not, Anyone who is signed by my team is welcome
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
After Renatos outburst last Friday, he has been sold to Lille for 25M

Marc Roca from Espanyol expected to be his replacement. A fee of between 30 and 40M currently discussed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
raumdeuter:
After Renatos outburst last Friday, he has been sold to Lille for 25M

Marc Roca from Espanyol expected to be his replacement. A fee of between 30 and 40M currently discussed

Omo ologo Renato. grin

Who is stopping Boathand from going?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
airmark:

Omo ologo Renato. grin

Who is stopping Boathand from going?

Renato found a club in a major league unlike Krychokewack who is in Siberia. Boateng is at Bayern because the coach wants him there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Renato found a club in a major league unlike Krychokewack who is in Siberia. Boateng is at Bayern because the coach wants him there

Out of place defender. Nobody wanted him even at less than 15m cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
airmark:

Out of place defender. Nobody wanted him even at less than 15m cheesy

Bayerns coach wants him. Abeg when is Belloti going to get that 100M move, another window is about to close and he is stuck at Torino

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
Low-key Renato will go down in Bayern history as one of the biggest busts. I really don't know what went wrong

How he went from beasting at the Euros to being unable to complete 5-10m passes on the pitch.

I'm even surprised we got as much as €25m for him but it's almost like selling your iPhone for scrap considering his age and the combined amount that was invested on him.

If we do buy Roca what happens to Tolisso and the Cuisance we just bought. Tolisso btw is looking like another low-key bust we're not talking about yet
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
Good luck Renato

Lol at Dortmund losing to Cologne

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
A40:
Good luck Renato

Lol at Dortmund losing to Cologne

I enjoyed reading that quote from the GOAT.

Sancho has equalized for BVB

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hakimi scores to give BVB the lead.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
You beat me to it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Paco with the 3rd. Dortmund are an inplay bettors dream
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
A40:
Paco with the 3rd. Dortmund are an inplay bettors dream

They still look suspect at the back though and have had difficulties starting games this season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
Roland17:

They still look suspect at the back though and have had difficulties starting games this season.

My aim this season is to get Kovac sacked. Anyhting that it will take even if it means Bayern dropping league points
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

My aim this season is to get Kovac sacked. Anyhting that it will take even if it means Bayern dropping league points

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.