Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1073667 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Bayerns coach wants him. Abeg when is Belloti going to get that 100M move, another window is about to close and he is stuck at Torino

If this is true, Kovac should be sacked as you wished. He is a fool.

raumdeuter:

My aim this season is to get Kovac sacked.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 4:23am On Aug 24, 2019
@Raumdeuter
If Kovac is fired, are you aware Mourinho would be a serious contender for the position? There is no way Mourinho will not express interest or be linked to Bayern if there is a vacancy.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:28am On Aug 24, 2019
Roland17:
@Raumdeuter
If Kovac is fired, are you aware Mourinho would be a serious contender for the position? There is no way Mourinho will not express interest or be linked to Bayern if there is a vacancy.

He's already studying German. Raumdeuter will throw a big party and welcome him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
airmark:

He's already studying German. Raumdeuter will throw a big party and welcome him.
Buhaha... I hope it happens
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
Roland17:
@Raudeuter

Mourinho will not be an option for Bayern

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
obainojazz:
Buhaha... I hope it happens

It must, we want to dance to Ogbomosho songs here.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

Mourinho will not be an option for Bayern

I expected you to add - 'over my dead body'
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
This tolisso don dey turn rubbish o. Misplaced pass everywhere
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
Coman is all about run, run and run. The moment he is mark out, he add nothing to the team. He should thank god for sane, injure, he will be chopping bench by now. Forget about today penalty he won for us. Muller self na achana. He should not be starting for us in any big match.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
Wasted chance by tolisso there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
0-1 halftime
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
Sweet free kick from lewandoski. 0-2
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
omotayos01:
This tolisso don dey turn rubbish o. Misplaced pass everywhere
That Tolisso has been flying under the radar even before his ACL injury as another underwhelming signing considering we. broke transfer record for him. Let's be observing still
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
omotayos01:
Sweet free kick from lewandoski. 0-2
If anything happens to Lewandowski I keep wondering where the goals are going to come from
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
Coutinho in, muller out
Gnarbry out, perisic in
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
omotayos01:
Coman is all about run, run and run. The moment he is mark out, he add nothing to the team. He should thank god for sane, injure, he will be chopping bench by now. Forget about today penalty he won for us. Muller self na achana. He should not be starting for us in any big match.

Shebi i dey lament about the shakushaku coman has been serving since
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
A40:
If anything happens to Lewandowski I keep wondering where the goals are going to come from
I dey tell u. Muller that suppose deputize for him is not the Muller we know before. Perhaps will we play kimmich in that position cuz playing Muller there na waste of time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
omotayos01:

I dey tell u. Muller that suppose deputize for him is not the Muller we know before. Perhaps will we play kimmich in that position cuz playing Muller there na waste of time

Lewandowski holds our entire attack
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
Toor! Lewandoski make it 3 from 3. 0-3
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

Lewandowski holds our entire attack
What will happen if the guy get injure. Who is going to assume thag role in his absence?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
omotayos01:

What will happen if the guy get injure. Who is going to assume thag role in his absence?

We are screwed should Lewandowski get injured. We need a veteran backup striker
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

Shebi i dey lament about the shakushaku coman has been serving since
The guy shakushaku no be here. Wasted a lot of time on the ball that make our opponent defence recover and why still doing the shakushaku, the end product of it is very useless. Gnabry is more direct although he still has some flaws that he needed to be work on.

Today game was better than the opener against Hertha.

Coutinho brought in some flashes, he reminded me of james.

Our defence still look shaky. Schalke had their moment but could not utilize it.

We are now fourth on the table. It game on.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

This one na that will are still chasing one Marc Roca upandan after the sales of Sanches, I don't think the board is interested in bringing in any back up striker. Mandzukic that was supposed to be a back up, I learnt the board is no longer interested in him and no rumours yet about any potential back up striker.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
omotayos01:

Müller is finished at top level it's sad to say considering he's not even 30 yet

Let's just play Coutinho in his correct position and avoid problems
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

I don't think we need a veteran backup striker. What we need is more production out of the likes of Gnabry and Coman. As far as I'm concerned both guys have to be on the clock. Here's hoping they make a big step within the next two seasons
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
If Kovac no top this group dem suppose sack am walahi

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
A40:

Anything to make dem sack am is fine by me
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

Anything to make dem sack am is fine by me
I'm open to him proving himself. He just doesn't strike me as someone who knows what he is doing half the time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
A40:
I'm open to him proving himself. He just doesn't strike me as someone who knows what he is doing half the time

He doesnt appear to know what he is doing or what he is trying to implement and the longer he stays the more time he wastes of those players career
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

He doesnt appear to know what he is doing or what he is trying to implement and the longer he stays the more time he wastes of those players career
In the same vein I'd hate for us to be doing hire and fire like Chelsea. I wouldn't mind if he's giving a stay of execution and a clear mandate to get Bayern to at least the semifinals of the CL.

Unlike last season this year we have made a decent amount of reinforcements and so Kovac has no excuse not to deliver. I don't even care for the league Dortmund can have that. My full attention is on Europe

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:38am On Aug 30, 2019
A40:

Top Spurs when Kane would be on fire in few weeks time?

I actually want to see your team in yuropa league this season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2019
airmark:

Top Spurs when Kane would be on fire in few weeks time?

I actually want to see your team in yuropa league this season.
Kane ko, Undertaker ni.

With that their vanilla Center back and fullbacks. If Kovac don't pick minimum of 4 points from Tottenham he might as well be sacked

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.