Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1073863 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
Let's go there
Kick off

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

And Croatia(Mexico) is not sending their best players(people) they are sending geriatrics(rap1sts), criminals(average players) they bring mediocrity(drugs) and I assume some of them are good players(people)
Lool when are you going to agree that this your President is insane
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordjb: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
Game on, See my signature below for link to stream the match
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2019
Haha 1-1 already
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
#KovacOut
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by DExponential(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
See team grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Carbon2Oxide: 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2019
DExponential:
See team grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
A40:
Let's go there

Kick off

I wont be angry if we lose if we are getting Coutinho on loan at least. He is not Sane but he is an improvement
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lordjb:
Game on, See my signature below for link to stream the match

Only two people may use your link to stream. Raumdeuter and pkasso other Bayern fans follow live score.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

I wont be angry if we lose if we are getting Coutinho on loan at least. He is not Sane but he is an improvement

Why is Boathand on the bench, this is humiliation.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

I will take fit Coutinho over injured Sane obviously. The one edge he has over James is that he can also play on the wings.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
airmark:

Why is Boathand on the bench, this is humiliation.

Why is Krychokewack in Siberia

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordjb: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
airmark:

Only two people may use your link to stream. Raumdeuter and pkasso other Bayern fans follow live score.
haha for real? But why is that? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:12am On Aug 17, 2019
Lordjb:
haha for real? But why is that? grin

The league is boring and predictable, hence the fans here wait for Ucl engagements for excitements.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:13am On Aug 17, 2019
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:40am On Aug 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Why is Krychokewack in Siberia

I don't know what you are talking about.

It seems you and Boathand share one thing in common - Shamelessness.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordjb: 12:40am On Aug 17, 2019
airmark:

The league is boring and predictable, hence the fans here wait for Ucl engagements for excitements.
oh I see, no wonder their games never get to front page... Thanks btw.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:44am On Aug 17, 2019
A40:
Communicado official

http://twitter.com/FCBayernEN/status/1162483663046610946?s=19

See your Boathand's life outside.

And Sky Sports pundit and former United right-back Neville believes the club stopped the move for Boateng, a decision he agrees with.

"What the club have realised, what the Glazers have realised and probably what Ed Woodward has realised in the last 18 months is that they've stopped saying 'yes' to managers," Neville said on Sky Bet's Big Season Debate .

"Jose wanted to sign Boateng for £50 million. I probably would've blocked that myself if I was the owner of a football club.

"Bayern don't let anyone go if they're half decent. We've been burnt on [Bastian] Schweinsteiger, they didn't want to pay the money for Maguire at the time, I think the club are changing the policy with the same people."
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:09am On Aug 17, 2019
airmark:

See your Boathand's life outside.

And Sky Sports pundit and former United right-back Neville believes the club stopped the move for Boateng, a decision he agrees with.

"What the club have realised, what the Glazers have realised and probably what Ed Woodward has realised in the last 18 months is that they've stopped saying 'yes' to managers," Neville said on Sky Bet's Big Season Debate .

"Jose wanted to sign Boateng for £50 million. I probably would've blocked that myself if I was the owner of a football club.

"Bayern don't let anyone go if they're half decent. We've been burnt on [Bastian] Schweinsteiger, they didn't want to pay the money for Maguire at the time, I think the club are changing the policy with the same people."
The same Gary Neville that almost relegated Valencia and is persona non grata in that City.

I'm sure both of you combined are not as smart nor do you possess the defensive nous of Mourinho who was willing to pay £50m for him

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:28am On Aug 17, 2019
A40:
The same Gary Neville that almost relegated Valencia and is persona non grata in that City.

I'm sure both of you combined are not as smart nor do you possess the defensive nous of Mourinho who was willing to pay £50m for him

United should thank Woodward, Bayern wanted to make them mugu again courtesy Mourinho's foolishness. Happy than nobody fell for the trap, Bayern alone should bear the pain the calamitous defender brings. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:05am On Aug 17, 2019
airmark:

United should thank Woodward, Bayern wanted to make them mugu again courtesy Mourinho's foolishness. Happy than nobody fell for the trap, Bayern alone should bear the pain the calamitous defender brings. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thank Woodward? Boateng declined to join United dude.

Yes oh this is the kind of pain below Boateng brought to Bayern. I'm sure Chelsea fans wish Hidden Hazard could have brought them that kind of pain

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2019
A40:

Yes oh this is the kind of pain below Boateng brought to Bayern. I'm sure Chelsea fans wish Hidden Hazard could have brought them that kind of pain

Declined? Where's your proof that United submitted bid and he refused to go?

The mumu thought Ribery and Robben would continue to drag him till they die. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
O my goodness! Did Augsburg just score with its 1st attack in 24 seconds?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
Paco Alcacer equalizes almost immediately.

1-1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
airmark:

Declined? Where's your proof that United submitted bid and he refused to go?

The mumu thought Ribery and Robben would continue to drag him till they die. cheesy
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/aug/08/jerome-boateng-tells-jose-mourinho-he-is-not-joining-manchester-united

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utd-boateng-mourinho-news-15002660

Before submitting bid shebi player will first show interest in joining your club. Or have you seen where clubs bid for player who no wan join your team?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
A40:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/aug/08/jerome-boateng-tells-jose-mourinho-he-is-not-joining-manchester-united

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utd-boateng-mourinho-news-15002660

Before submitting bid shebi player will first show interest in joining your club. Or have you seen where clubs bid for player who no wan join your team?

These are rumours which can't be trusted. No bid, no refusal.

It's possible for bids to come without a player showing interest first in that club.

Bale is an example, he refused to move to China when they came with their offer. Offers had come for Willian before and he refused them. So it's possible.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
airmark:

These are rumours which can't be trusted. No bid, no refusal.

It's possible for bids to come without a player showing interest first in that club.

Bale is an example, he refused to move to China when they came with their offer. Offers had come for Willian before and he refused them. So it's possible.
Smart clubs don't move without getting some kind of interest from the player. It makes you look silly. All experienced football bosses know this

Boateng personally said he called Mourinho to politely decline joining United. Unless you can prove Boateng was lying, which would be very easy knowing Mourinho's loquacious personality then you don't have an argument
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
A40:
Smart clubs don't move without getting some kind of interest from the player. It makes you look silly. All experienced football bosses know this

Boateng personally said he called Mourinho to politely decline joining United. Unless you can prove Boateng was lying, which would be very easy knowing Mourinho's loquacious personality then you don't have an argument

Now it has changed to smart clubs from no club. Stop arguing and learn, clubs do it and will continue to do it. Alexis turned down an offer from Roma, even when United agreed to their offer.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
Newcastle really paid £40m for Joelinton. Bundesliga teams will not stop scamming sha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
airmark:

Now it has changed to smart clubs from no club. Stop arguing and learn, clubs do it and will continue to do it. Alexis turned down an offer from Roma, even when United agreed to their offer.

A40:

Mr Man stop veering off tangent. He declined joining United. EOD. Anything else is immaterial, unless you're suggesting United go ahead to launch a formal bid when said player has already rejected your advances, which would be pretty daft.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:12am On Aug 18, 2019
A40:

Mr Man stop veering off tangent. He declined joining United. EOD. Anything else is immaterial, unless you're suggesting United go ahead to launch a formal bid when said player has already rejected your advances, which would be pretty daft.

So what will happen to the humiliated defender now?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.