Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075339 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:26am On Aug 09, 2020
raumdeuter:

I thinking Perisic starting won't be bad, we might need him to help Phonzie and double up on Messi.

Will Leonidas and Thiago alone hold the midfield

I have not seen Barcelona without possession and I don't know how they will react. It will be a battle of possession

We need to use our pace too. So a Coman as a sub won't be a bad idea. Gnabry needs one of those nights and Muller needs to wear his shooting boots and press Busquets all day
Phonzie is definitely going to need help. This would probably be his first real test

Leon and Thiago should be sufficient, they have the right mix of tekkers and muscle.

This Barcelona I no really understand their pattern but I won't be suprised if they cede possession to us because their tiki taka don turn kati kati. But if they decide to hold possession then even better we will thoroughly blitz them on the counter
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:35am On Aug 09, 2020
A40:

Phonzie is definitely going to need help. This would probably be his first real test

Leon and Thiago should be sufficient, they have the right mix of tekkers and muscle.

This Barcelona I no really understand their pattern but I won't be suprised if they cede possession to us because their tiki taka don turn kati kati. But if they decide to hold possession then even better we will thoroughly blitz them on the counter

I don't know if Setien will cede possession though
Today our boys looked a little off form maybe they dumbed down to the opponent since Chelsea are like a Paderborn in blue.

We will need a higher intensity vs Barcelona though.

This Lucas Hernandez business is not understanding me anymore. Our record signing should be doing better

I need some pace in that attack though

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:53am On Aug 09, 2020
raumdeuter:

I don't know if Setien will cede possession though
Today our boys looked a little off form maybe they dumbed down to the opponent since Chelsea are like a Paderborn in blue.

We will need a higher intensity vs Barcelona though.

This Lucas Hernandez business is not understanding me anymore. Our record signing should be doing better

I need some pace in that attack though
I'd be mildly appalled if we don't dominate that midfield.

Bundesliga has been on break for almost a month and no competitive match since so I think we did well

We were roundly scammed by Atletico. I kuku said it here. I don't know whose idea it was to pay 80 million euros for a permacrock like Hernandez. I hope he comes good but unless he finishes in Balon d'or ballot or is elite for like 5 years straight it would be up there with one of our worst buys, not for his lack of ability but because we ridiculously overpaid for him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FergieRaww(m): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2020
Neimar:

Your hate sha

e go shock you grin grin

No be hate my guy grin

you no see how these two landlords here dey table una matter for family meeting grin grin and you say fear no catch you ?! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:12am On Aug 14, 2020
Wonderful from Leipzig. And Nagelsmann. He won't be at Leipzig for long at this rate. From group stage last season to semis. You love to see it. And who says they can't upset PSG. They have come too far to not believe.

Timo Werner really rushed to Chelsea to play with Jorginho, Zouma and Kepa. So funny

Hopefully we follow their footsteps
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iskoki(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2020
raumdeuter:

And Arsenal is already a loser, Always boring and Sad for the fans

Its almost 2 decades since Arsenal last won. They are as relevant as Werder Bremen

Living on past glory. RB Leipzig are more appreciated than that boring piece of scrap metal club. Can't wait to see what Messi will use your defence for this evening.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
iskoki:

Living on past glory. RB Leipzig are more appreciated than that boring piece of scrap metal club. Can't wait to see what Messi will use your defence for this evening.

So what current glory does Arsenal have? How old were you when Arsenal last won the league?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
A40:
Wonderful from Leipzig. And Nagelsmann. He won't be at Leipzig for long at this rate. From group stage last season to semis. You love to see it. And who says they can't upset PSG. They have come too far to not believe.

Timo Werner really rushed to Chelsea to play with Jorginho, Zouma and Kepa. So funny

Hopefully we follow their footsteps

That was ballsy from Leipzig. They really took the game to Atletico. I still think Naggelsman will stay at Leipzig this season and if Flick gets bored he can come over toBayern

Ulli wanted to have him as youth team coach before Hoffenheim hijacked him for their first team

I want Leipzig to do well because of Werner. Imagine if Leipzig makes the final and Werner is there sending text messages from Chelsea
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
raumdeuter:

That was ballsy from Leipzig. They really took the game to Atletico. I still think Naggelsman will stay at Leipzig this seasonu and if Flick gets bored he can come over toBayern

Ulli wanted to have him as youth team coach before Hoffenheim hijacked him for their first team

I want Leipzig to do well because of Werner. Imagine if Leipzig makes the final and Werner is there sending text messages from Chelsea
Leipzig play the game the way it should be played. I will not be remotely surprised if they upset PSG. Let Nagelsmann stay at RB for now, he's only 33 and too young for Bayern wahala.

I no know wetin special for this Chelsea wey e dey rush to go join them. Might have been a blessing in disguise he didn't stay sef.

I heard Coman is fit so attack is set. Thiago and Goretzka go get plenty work for that midfield because I suspect Barca will play a 3 or even man midfield
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
A40:
Leipzig play the game the way it should be played. I will not be remotely surprised if they upset PSG. Let Nagelsmann stay at RB for now, he's only 33 and too young for Bayern wahala.

I no know wetin special for this Chelsea wey e dey rush to go join them. Might have been a blessing in disguise he didn't stay sef.

I heard Coman is fit so attack is set. Thiago and Goretzka go get plenty work for that midfield because I suspect Barca will play a 3 or even man midfield

I honestly won't mind starting Perisic who can help Phonzie double up on Messi and the Barcelona right side

By 60th minute unleash Coman on the tired legs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
A40:
We would likely dominate possession as this current Barca is Messi and inshAllah. No difference Pavard wan make when we have Kimmich. He's hardly a miss

That backline needs to have 100% concentration. Overall I believe we are the stronger team and Barca would likely come with the underdog mindset. They are just not what they used to be and provided we don't do anything stupid, we will surely win

I'm quietly confident Perisic can do a job, he is a big game player but I doubt he gets to start. My eyes though are on Gnabry, he is the kind of guy that can blow a close game open
We sabi this football matter no be say chere kambia
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Müller makes it 4 grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
Super Bayern super Bayern hey hey
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
It goes without saying that the Champions League is yours to loose.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bayern is just too super good. I give it t you guys..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
Total destruction
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
Airmark Bia, which team would you actually be cheering on to lift the trophy? None of the teams in the Semis favour you o grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
chic2pimp:
Airmark Bia, which team would you actually be cheering on to lift the trophy? None of the teams in the Semis favour you o grin

I will support Leipzig or Bayern to win it.

Everyone knows that even if Rudiger replaces this calamitous Boathand, they may still win it. Even Dayo knows that the idiot is a carry-along in this team.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
chic2pimp:

3 days back to back Ls

PSG and Neymar L
Leipzig L
Bayern L

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
airmark:

I will support Leipzig or Bayern to win it. Everyone knows that even if Rudiger replaces this calamitous Boathand, they will still win it. Even Dayo knows that the idiot is a carry-along in this team.

Boateng started a CL quarters again and his team progressed to the semi while Chelsea has been dumped out

Another L

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
Please, can we just pay for Ivan ?

10m is not bad for that guy tbh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
raumdeuter:

3 days back to back Ls

PSG and Neymar L
Leipzig L
Bayern L

grin

You are L-shy but the Ls are all yours.

airmark:
grin

Laliga teams are poor this season. Barca next.

raumdeuter:

And the Spanish team bundled out the English champion

Now that airnark has spoken about it, expect Atletico to win and qualify

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
airmark:

I will support Leipzig or Bayern to win it.

Everyone knows that even if Rudiger replaces this calamitous Boathand, they may still win it. Even Dayo knows that the idiot is a carry-along in this team.

Well Leipzig is the lest of the 4 evils sha so I don't blame you. Either one of City or Psg winning it would be disastrous.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
Davidbanky:

I agree with you. He will be a good backup for Sane.

So we have Sane Gnabry Coman Perisic

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
raumdeuter:

3 days back to back Ls

PSG and Neymar L
Leipzig L
Bayern L

grin grin.....This una banter dey always burst my head.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
chic2pimp:

Well Leipzig is the lest of the 4 evils sha so I don't blame you. Either one of City or Psg winning it would be disastrous.

City is the only evil.

We all saw how that Cameroonian and Mbappe came on to rescue PSG from the deadly claws of Neymar, that almost sent them out of the competition.

City winning it, will be a disaster and i know without Messi, Fraudiola is impotent in Ucl. I am safe. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
grin grin grin

Only Otemotem can save Boathand from getting disgraced by attackers in Ucl.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
airmark:

City is the only evil.

We all saw how that Cameroonian and Mbappe came on to rescue PSG from the deadly claws of Neymar, that almost sent them out of the competition.

City winning it, will be a disaster and i know without Messi, Fraudiola is impotent in Ucl. I am safe. grin

So you are ever so willing to sacrifice Neymar if that means Pep not winning the Big Ears? shocked

LOOOL...... grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
chic2pimp:

So you are ever so willing to sacrifice Neymar if that means Pep not winning the Big Ears? shocked

LOOOL...... grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Fraudiola is a fraud.

Neymar played into my hands. grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
Davidbanky:

I will take him as a backup since Coman is always injured anyway. Losing Thiago, Coutinho and Perisic in one summer window is a lot of quality depth anyway you look at it

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Not enough credit is given to Hansi Flick. I remember the good old days of Niko Kovac and I thank God for little mercies. When I knew that man was different was when I saw him divide pitch into 30 squares as part of his training procedures.

And Alphonso Davies. Omo good scouting will save your team unnecessary spending. Still can't believe that boy is 19. Meanwhile some people want to pay £60m for Ben Chilwell grin grin

Salute to Thomas Müller. We keep hearing of LeBron and revenge season but it's Müller who has had the real revenge season.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:18am On Aug 15, 2020
Where is Omo ologo Renato? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.