Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075506 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Galactico4ever(m): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
FergieRaww:

At least Lewy scored his own 5 PKs given to him, it's not "Penaldo and Pemobile" fault he wasn't given more PKs to take na cheesy
Lool.Let's wait and see who takes the award.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TalabiAudu: 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
cheesy cheesy grin
Lmao

Penaldo vs Penmobile

Football is fun

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
FergieRaww:

Oga forget it cheesy

they're overtaking Lewy for sure or immobile might equal him but CR7 lol grin grin
The thing pain me. I was happy when it was still goalless at HT. I'm not too worried about Immobile as he has not been in great form since the restart but you see that Ronaldo, na that one be the main wahala. He will hunt Lewy down like say na John Wick grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Penaldo Vs Pemobille.Lewandowski's 34 goals will win if they stop awarding PKs to this guys.
It's insanely difficult for any player playing outside England, Spain and Italy to win the Golden shoe these days. If it's not the goal multiplier, it's the reduced number of games. Now that someone is almost close to achieving that, a couple of statpadders are going to ruin it. It just doesn't seem fair.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Galactico4ever(m): 12:20am On Jul 21, 2020
pkasso:
It's insanely difficult for any player playing outside England, Spain and Italy to win the Golden shoe these days. If it's not the goal multiplier, it's the reduced number of games. Now that someone is almost close to achieving that, a couple of statpadders are going to ruin it. It just doesn't seem fair.
I believe french ligue has the same multiplier cos i remember Cavani(16/17) and Mbappe (18/19)coming second to mesi twice some seasons ago after scoring 35 and 34 goals respectively.As for the German league,i still wonder why they can't make their league a 20 man league.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 1:27am On Jul 21, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I believe french ligue has the same multiplier cos i remember Cavani(16/17) and Mbappe (18/19)coming second to mesi twice some seasons ago after scoring 35 and 34 goals respectively.As for the German league,i still wonder why they can't make their league a 20 man league.
I totally forgot about the French league. There was a time their co-efficient rankings dropped and they lost their place in the Big 5 Leagues to the Portuguese league but yes they are back now. And yeah, Mbappe really pushed Messi close last season.

On the Bundesliga issue, I think this article should explain things clearer.

www.espn.com/soccer/blog/espn-fc-united/68/post/2546737/german
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Galactico4ever(m): 7:40am On Jul 21, 2020
pkasso:
I totally forgot about the French league. There was a time their co-efficient rankings dropped and they lost their place in the Big 5 Leagues to the Portuguese league but yes they are back now. And yeah, Mbappe really pushed Messi close last season.

On the Bundesliga issue, I think this article should explain things clearer.

The summary of the article to me is simple:The big clubs especially Bayern likes the league the way it is,plus i don't understand that survey where adding 2 clubs will reduce the league's revenue instead of increasing it.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2020
Galactico4ever:
The summary of the article to me is simple:The big clubs especially Bayern likes the league the way it is,plus i don't understand that survey where adding 2 clubs will reduce the league's revenue instead of increasing it.
The revenue from playing these additional games is not enough to offset the costs of logistics put in running these games. It makes no sense economically.

That article was written 5 years ago so it's possible things might have changed. TV money and the popularity of the league has increased so it will be interesting to see what a new survey says
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
Balon dor gets cancelled, I hope permanently and all the other polling booth awards

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FergieRaww(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
LewanGoalski should forget bout the Euro Golden Boot this year lol

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 8:39am On Jul 27, 2020
pkasso:
The thing pain me. I was happy when it was still goalless at HT. I'm not too worried about Immobile as he has not been in great form since the restart but you see that Ronaldo, na that one be the main wahala. He will hunt Lewy down like say na John Wick grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

How market?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:27am On Jul 28, 2020
Fraudiola tamed in epl. grin

[img]https:///media/7-28-2020/fLJQEI.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:13am On Jul 28, 2020
TLona1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

How market?
That guy na bascard. He just go hit form at the wrong time and don't get me started on those awoof penalties that keep coming his way.

It will be a miracle if he doesn't win the Golden Shoe outrightly.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
Pavard out injured

Now the right back becomes an issue

Do we play Odriozola there or move Kimich back to RB and have Goretzka and Thiago play in midfield
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
pkasso:
The revenue from playing these additional games is not enough to offset the costs of logistics put in running these games. It makes no sense economically.

That article was written 5 years ago so it's possible things might have changed. TV money and the popularity of the league has increased so it will be interesting to see what a new survey says

Only for short term and considering the current pandemic expanding to 20 might not be a good idea right now but it defintely has to be revisited. Don't get it twisted, this is not about the number of games, the big clubs want to keep all the TV money to themselves. Adding 2 more clubs invariably means a lesser share from the honey pot. There is a legitimate argument made by the smaller clubs as there is more TV money and the game is more popular than it was a decade ago. This is buttressed by the presence of more international players in the Bundesliga than ever before.

"These "other" clubs are, of course, big tradition-laden teams with large fan bases like Kaiserslautern, Nuremberg and 1860 Munich, or even St. Pauli, Bielefeld, Düsseldorf and Duisburg, all of which are currently languishing in the second division."

The above is an exceprt from the article. These teams are traditional Bundesliga team with the capacity to sustain themselves and even if Heidenheim or Sandhausen makes it into the big league, they would find their way out if they are unable to devise ways to sustain themselves financially, making way for the teams above.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
Friendly with Marseille completed. Nice warmup for the guys
1-0 to Bayern

This young Marseille guy Marley Ake looks bright going forward and with some work can become something big
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:13am On Aug 02, 2020
Bild is reporting Pavard out for the season. Right back is where we don't really have much backup in the defence

Moving Kimmich to right back will mean having to reorganize the midfield we have been using under Flick
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
raumdeuter:
Bild is reporting Pavard out for the season. Right back is where we don't really have much backup in the defence

Moving Kimmich to right back will mean having to reorganize the midfield we have been using under Flick

Why didn't you tell us that Bild reported that Boathand is up for sale? grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2020
Matchday

Pavard and Coman injured

Let's go.boys
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
2-0

These Chelsea agberos wan injure Leonidas
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Half time
2-1

Neuer sloppy there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
By 60th minutes lets take out all the yellow card people like Thiago and Kimmich
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
Professional performance

7-1 aggregate

Put them in their place

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FergieRaww(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Well hoping you guys don't bottle such performance tonight against Barka next week ..

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FergieRaww(m): 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
My boy needs to win the UCL at least smiley

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:30am On Aug 09, 2020
Bayern Munich's last 7 results v London teams:

4-1 v Chelsea
3-0 v Chelsea
3-1 v Tottenham
7-2 v Tottenham
5-1 v Arsenal
5-1 v Arsenal
5-1 v Arsenal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:51am On Aug 09, 2020
We keep hearing Burndisleaguedown but this is thee 3rd PL team we are beating with cricket scores

Barcelona next. Match yen o ma larinrin. Poignant that the only two sides to win the CL are now colliding

Goes without saying all man has to be on their P'S AND Q's. Winner takes all tie means we have absolutely no margin for error, Gnabry has to be at his opportunistic best again, wish we could unleash Sane for this tie

The only thing that scares me is Barca's frontline (read Messi) but I don't see why we can't take this Barca squad out. Lesser squads have done so

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:11am On Aug 09, 2020
A40:

We keep hearing Burndisleaguedown but this is thee 3rd PL team we are beating with cricket scores

Barcelona next. Match yen o ma larinrin. Poignant that the only two sides to win the CL are now colliding

Goes without saying all man has to be on their P'S AND Q's. Winner takes all tie means we have absolutely no margin for error, Gnabry has to be at his opportunistic best again, wish we could unleash Sane for this tie

The only thing that scares me is Barca's frontline (read Messi) but I don't see why we can't take this Barca squad out. Lesser squads have done so

I don't know the tactics Flick wants to deploy but we need to reduced our high line and use our pace.

Perisic is not very pacey and Coutinho na only God know
I hope Coman can play as a sub to burn his pace.

Don't know if Benji Pavard csn make it but we need our full arsenal vs Barcelona
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Neimar: 4:54am On Aug 09, 2020
FergieRaww:
Well hoping you guys don't bottle such performance tonight against Barka next week ..

Your hate sha

e go shock you grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:13am On Aug 09, 2020
raumdeuter:

I don't know the tactics Flick wants to deploy but we need to reduced our high line and use our pace.

Perisic is not very pacey and Coutinho na only God know
I hope Coman can play as a sub to burn his pace.

Don't know if Benji Pavard csn make it but we need our full arsenal vs Barcelona
We would likely dominate possession as this current Barca is Messi and inshAllah. No difference Pavard wan make when we have Kimmich. He's hardly a miss

That backline needs to have 100% concentration. Overall I believe we are the stronger team and Barca would likely come with the underdog mindset. They are just not what they used to be and provided we don't do anything stupid, we will surely win

I'm quietly confident Perisic can do a job, he is a big game player but I doubt he gets to start. My eyes though are on Gnabry, he is the kind of guy that can blow a close game open

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:19am On Aug 09, 2020
A40:
We would likely dominate possession as this current Barca is Messi and inshAllah. No difference Pavard wan make when we have Kimmich. He's hardly a miss

That backline needs to have 100% concentration. Overall I believe we are the stronger team and Barca would likely come with the underdog mindset. They are just not what they used to be and provided we don't do anything stupid, we will surely win

I'm quietly confident Perisic can do a job, he is a big game player but I doubt he gets to start. My eyes though are on Gnabry, he is the kind of guy that can blow a close game open

I thinking Perisic starting won't be bad, we might need him to help Phonzie and double up on Messi.

Will Leonidas and Thiago alone hold the midfield

I have not seen Barcelona without possession and I don't know how they will react. It will be a battle of possession

We need to use our pace too. So a Coman as a sub won't be a bad idea. Gnabry needs one of those nights and Muller needs to wear his shooting boots and press Busquets all day

(1) (2) (3) ... (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: kingBolton and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.