Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075378 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
Gabzy1:

Bayern is the favorite to reach champions league final and even to win it
Should barca qualify for the quarter final I don't see barca stopping bayern
Bayern team is more balanced than barca
If messi is not given enough space to operate in the middle, they don't stand a chance at all
We would be slight favorites but with no home and away the truth is anything can happen.

We are definitely a more balanced team and I'm confident guys like Gnabry and Lewandowski can pierce that Barca back line. A pity Sane can't participate
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

Do you think it will end like Morata vs VVD?
When will Boateng ever be this honored?
Over a decade at bayern and not a single personal accolade.
Even the likes of hummels have been recognized more

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
kendrick9:

Messi vs Boateng part 2 incoming

grin grin grin grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
kendrick9:

cheesy

This is a $1b question. Even Ghanaian Football Association can't answer it. grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
kendrick9:

When will VVD ever do this?

Almost 30yrs old no world cup

Great defenders like Boateng Ramos Pique all have this but not the Surinam

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
airmark:

grin grin grin grin

airmark:
cheesy
This is a $1b question. Even Ghanaian Football Association can't answer it. grin

Did VVD run away from the CL to avoid another episode of this

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11899161_img20200710101332_jpege0b1a327fb9e67e68771539ee131c27e

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Gabzy1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
kendrick9:

Suarez Messi Griezzman up against a not too good Bayern defense?
It's silly to say they don't stand a chance
If you look at the tough opponents barca played in la liga of recent, sevilla and atletico
They know messi is most dangerous when operating in the middle area
they crowded the middle to stiffle messi from being effective and they succeeded
Barcelona play through the flanks is not as effective like bayern
Griezman is not effective on the flanks
Suarez is declining gradually you can't count on him to take on players and his goal output has dropped
All barca does is pass to messi

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TalabiAudu: 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
Gabzy1:

Bayern is the favorite to reach champions league final and even to win it
Should barca qualify for the quarter final I don't see barca stopping bayern
Bayern team is more balanced than barca
If messi is not given enough space to operate in the middle, they don't stand a chance at all

Even though Messi is given enough space, they still don't stand a chance.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Gabzy1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
TalabiAudu:

Even though Messi is given enough space, they still don't stand a chance.
They stand a little chance
Messi is not the kind of player you give freedom to operate especially in the middle area of the pitch
He can exchange passes with other players and score goals or he can create chances leading to goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TalabiAudu: 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
Gabzy1:

They stand a little chance
Messi is not the kind of player you give freedom to operate especially in the middle area of the pitch
He can exchange passes with other players and score goals or he can create chances leading to goal

Man they stand NO chance. I'm freaking serious.

Go and watch Barca this season against top teams. Go and watch them against Madrid (2 legs), Atletico, Napoli 1st leg. Teams are not focussing on Messi like before, he's getting dispossessed more often these days

Messi can't do much, overall team play would be highly effective in which Barca don't have. Bayern will run Barca ragged that's if they even get past Napoli

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Gabzy1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
TalabiAudu:

Man they stand NO chance. I'm freaking serious.

Go and watch Barca this season against top teams. Go and watch them against Madrid (2 legs), Atletico, Napoli 1st leg. Teams are not focussing on Messi like before, he's getting dispossessed more often these days

Messi can't do much, overall team play would be highly effective in which Barca don't have. Bayern will run Barca ragged that's if they even get past Napoli
You are right to certain extent
Barca midfield are parading tired legs
Busquets and rakitic are not at the top level they were before,
they don't drive with the ball forward,
they don't press,
all they do is to give side way passes
Vidal is good at pressing but he is limited technically in controlling the midfield
messi has to drop deeper to collect the ball
So before he reaches final third of the pitch, he might have been dispossessed of the ball
messi is not a player you can underestimate even though age is catching up with him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
This thread is on the brink of disappearing from the lst page. Make una dey post team training pics abi?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
pamcode:
This thread is on the brink of disappearing from the lst page. Make una dey post team training pics abi?

Dont worry when we smash Chelsea as usual when we play the 2nd leg you will see

Some of us celebrate trophies not first page or 3rd page

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 4:17am On Jul 18, 2020
If Bayern Wins The Champions League this season how will the name of this thread change?

Cc raumdeuter
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:35am On Jul 18, 2020
usbcable:
If Bayern Wins The Champions League this season how will the name of this thread change?

Cc ramdeuter

It will change to 6 times champions of Europe

Congrats on your league win
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 5:23am On Jul 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

It will change to 6 times champions of Europe

Congrats on your league win

thanks and congrats on yours aswell.

what I actually was thinking of was your former profile dayokanu being no longer active. how will you now change it?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:32am On Jul 18, 2020
usbcable:

thanks and congrats on yours aswell.

what I actually was thinking of was your former profile dayokanu being no longer active. how will you now change it?

I will ask the mods to change it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Miremoses1(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

Dont worry when we smash Chelsea as usual when we play the 2nd leg you will see

Some of us celebrate trophies not first page or 3rd page
@bolded. On a serious note. Why is it that chelsea & man united fans in this forum are more worried about the numbers their thread get. Like does that win you trophies grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2020
Miremoses1:
@bolded. On a serious note. Why is it that chelsea & man united fans in this forum are more worried about the numbers their thread get. Like does that win you trophies grin

When you are trophyless there is nothing you wont celebrate. I have seen Arsenal fans celebrating Fabregas being a substitute for Spain
Yesterday I saw someone online post that Arsenal Emile Rowe Smith helped Leeds gain promotion

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

I will ask the mods to change it.
Nice one then
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Miremoses1(m): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

When you are trophyless there is nothing you wont celebrate. I have seen Arsenal fans celebrating Fabregas being a substitute for Spain
Yesterday I saw someone online post that Arsenal Emile Rowe Smith helped Leeds gain promotion
grin grin wtf
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TalabiAudu: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

grin grin
Med Hoe.

All these additions make football interesting though.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
France Football don do us ojoro o! Ballon d'Or for this year has being cancelled and will not be awarded to any player. After it was clear to all and sundry that Lewy was the favorite.

The man must be so gutted. Imagine finally getting ahead of Ororo and Messi and you are denied the chance of winning the most prestigious individual award in the game. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

The major leagues are being completed and the CL is still on, why cancel the award? That was how Ribery was robbed that year. E no go better for those people. We will not take this! In fact, we go riot and burn down their offices angry angry

Make UEFA and FIFA no try any nonsense o with the remaining awards o.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
pkasso:
France Football don do us ojoro o! Ballon d'Or for this year has being cancelled and will not be awarded to any player. After it was clear to all and sundry that Lewy was the favorite.

The man must be so gutted. Imagine finally getting ahead of Ororo and Messi and you are denied the chance of winning the most prestigious individual award in the game. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

The major leagues are being completed and the CL is still on, why cancel the award? That was how Ribery was robbed that year. E no go better for those people. We will not take this! In fact, we go riot and burn down their offices angry angry

Benzema would have won it. He scored massive 21 league goals. Nobody has done that in the history of laliga.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
airmark:

Benzema would have won it. He scored massive 21 league goals. Nobody has done that in the history of laliga.
*In Denver's voice* Hahahahahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FergieRaww(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
pkasso:

The thing pain me, i won't lie grin

Lewy was/is the front-runner for the award .. damnit sad

was even sure either Benz or Ramos could've finished in Top 3 too

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
FergieRaww:

The thing pain me, i won't lie grin

Lewy was/is the front-runner for the award .. damnit sad

was even sure either Benz or Ramos could've finished in Top 3 too
Stupid French magazine. So because the French league was cut short, they decided to follow suit. I'm pretty sure if it was one of Messi and Ronaldo that was the clear favorite, they wouldn't have cancelled the award.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Choi. Today just keeps getting worse. Golden Shoe wey Lewy for use console himself, Ororo don dey follow drag am.

Two goals already in the Lazio game and now on 30 goals with 4 games to go. 12 out of the 30 goals were pks. Unbelievable.

At this point, i need every Serie A defence he will be facing to channel Prime Baresi, Nesta and Maldini combined 'cos when you know what happens Ororo sets his eyes on something.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Immobile don score him own pk. Chai. That one is also on 30 goals with double digit goals from the penalty spot. The statspadding no be here! Only God can save Lewy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FergieRaww(m): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
pkasso:
Immobile don score him own pk. Chai. That one is also on 30 goals with double digit goals from the penalty spot. The statspadding no be here! Only God can save Lewy

Oga forget it cheesy

they're overtaking Lewy for sure or immobile might equal him but CR7 lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Galactico4ever(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
FergieRaww:

Oga forget it cheesy

they're overtaking Lewy for sure or immobile might equal him but CR7 lol grin grin
Penaldo Vs Pemobille.Lewandowski's 34 goals will win if they stop awarding PKs to this guys.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FergieRaww(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Penaldo Vs Pemobille.Lewandowski's 34 goals will win if they stop awarding PKs to this guys.

At least Lewy scored his own 5 PKs given to him, it's not "Penaldo and Pemobile" fault he wasn't given more PKs to take na cheesy

Let's minus Messi and Benz penalties and see who wins it ... if they foul an opponent in the box, so the ref shouldn't award the other team pk cause it's "Penaldo and Pemobile" that'll take it ?! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: pkasso(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.