Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078378 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
Barcelona wey chop 8 with Messi and Suarez nko?

Anyway important thing is my boy Serge looks to have regained his sharpness this last few weeks, he is the X-factor in that attack. Saw Lucas Hernandez on the pitch. What do we do if we have a game in Spain where he is more or less wanted. undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
hensben:
The thing shock me baba.
Leverkuson suppose to be top side.

This Chelsea was supposed to be a top side o

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
raumdeuter:

This Chelsea was supposed to be a top side o
How about this

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
hensben:
How about this

And was Man City a top club in 2008? You have no knowledge of football

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
What a golazo by Sane. Make this ref cancel this one nau tan ba bi e re
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
2-zip. Should be more tbh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
The front 3 looking super fluid today. Nice dummy by Sane. That 3rd goal was smooth

Sane playing out of his mind today. More of this please
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
My boy Sane has been on fire!!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
hensben:
The thing shock me baba.
Leverkuson suppose to be top side.

Where is dumb and dumber today when 3rd place City brushed 4th placed Brighton at home 1-4

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by STILESGANG: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

Where is dumb and dumber today when 3rd place City brushed 4th placed Brighton at home 1-4
I would never understand premier league fan boys and their stupid logic.Liverpool just drubbed Man U today and no one is calling them farmers but let it be Bayern and we won’t hear of the end of it

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:42am On Oct 25, 2021
STILESGANG:

I would never understand premier league fan boys and their stupid logic.Liverpool just drubbed Man U today and no one is calling them farmers but let it be Bayern and we won’t hear of the end of it

This weekend alone

Chelsea won a team by 7 goals, Liverpool won by 5 goals, Man city won 4-1

In this same league they are bragging about. Soon we will hear no easy games yet they are drubbing teams by 4, 5 and 7 goals

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2021
raumdeuter:

This weekend alone

Chelsea won a team by 7 goals, Liverpool won by 5 goals, Man city won 4-1

In this same league they are bragging about. Soon we will hear no easy games yet they are drubbing teams by 4, 5 and 7 goals
Good you call three teams that did this. How many teams Dey do am on a regular in Bayern liga bar Bayern.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
hensben:
Good you call three teams that did this. How many teams Dey do am on a regular in Bayern liga bar Bayern.

Do you count Chelsea as doing it regular? How many times has Chelsea scored 4 goals or 5 vs any team in the league

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
I hope Coman stays.

The 20m he’s asking for seems to big, he could try to settle for 17-18.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lordave:
I hope Coman stays.

The 20m he’s asking for seems to big, he could try to settle for 17-18.

I hope Coman stay too but I think he will leave the type of money he is demanding is a lot and given his injury records Is he really deserving?

I also heard that Sule will probably leave too
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
raumdeuter:

I hope Coman stay too but I think he will leave the type of money he is demanding is a lot and given his injury records Is he really deserving?

I also heard that Sule will probably leave too
If he stays healthy, he’s top 3 our most lethal attackers And given how hard he’s worked on his recovery from injuries lately, it seems like he has regained his confidence and is ready to give everything.
Not not forgetting that he has proven himself very important in crucial matches. He’s a constant threat bro opposing defenders even when doesn’t score or create direct chances.

Süle can leave to wherever he wishes IMO.
He blatantly disrespected the club when he wished to join even Tottenham at the wake of the 2-7 bartering they suffered in our hands.

Nianzou is there and if we can’t trust him enough we can get Rudiger for free to deputize for Upa and Lucas.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lordave:
If he stays healthy, he’s top 3 our most lethal attackers And given how hard he’s worked on his recovery from injuries lately, it seems like he has regained his confidence and is ready to give everything.
Not not forgetting that he has proven himself very important in crucial matches. He’s a constant threat bro opposing defenders even when doesn’t score or create direct chances.

Süle can leave to wherever he wishes IMO.
He blatantly disrespected the club when he wished to join even Tottenham at the wake of the 2-7 bartering they suffered in our hands.

Nianzou is there and if we can’t trust him enough we can get Rudiger for free to deputize for Upa and Lucas.

Coman has improved in recent times no lies, but for the amount he is demanding, which is more than what Goretzka and Kimmich are getting, is he really deserving and this is Kimmich that hardly gets injured.

One thing is the moment you give Coman 20M, all the others like Gnabry and co will start asking for 20M minimum
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
raumdeuter:

Coman has improved in recent times no lies, but for the amount he is demanding, which is more than what Goretzka and Kimmich are getting, is he really deserving and this is Kimmich that hardly gets injured.

One thing is the moment you give Coman 20M, all the others like Gnabry and co will start asking for 20M minimum
I don’t mean he should be paid 20m, 17-18m is good for him if he could be less greedy.

I heard that Gnabry has almost agreed to renew for 15M.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lordave:
I don’t mean he should be paid 20m, 17-18m is good for him if he could be less greedy.

I heard that Gnabry has almost agreed to renew for 15M.

What do you think Gnabry will think if he agrees 15M and Coman is insisting on 20M. Is Coman worth 5M more than Gnabry every year?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
E be like say Mochengladbach has our number 3-0 already

I dont like this Naggelsman lack of rotation
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
raumdeuter:

What do you think Gnabry will think if he agrees 15M and Coman is insisting on 20M. Is Coman worth 5M more than Gnabry every year?
Are you watching this match?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
raumdeuter:
E be like say Mochengladbach has our number 3-0 already

I dont like this Naggelsman lack of rotation
Exactly what I have complaining about.

He’s making it look like Kimmich and Goretzka are invincible. Why rush Goretzka into the starting lineup? What was Roca signed for?

He should better learn from Flick’s mistake with Alaba and Hernandez before it’s too late.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lordave:
Exactly what I have complaining about.

He’s making it look like Kimmich and Goretzka are invincible. Why rush Goretzka into the starting lineup? What was Roca signed for?

He should better learn from Flick’s mistake with Alaba and Hernandez before it’s too late.

If the players burn out, It will be on his head, we have a weekend game and another midweek next week

I am not hoping for any miracle here
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Are you sure this is not a fixed match?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Karleb(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lordave:
Are you sure this is not a fixed match?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
I don’t think I can continue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Danke tears.

The hunter don turn the hunted.

I'm proud of Monchengladbach grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
Goretzka is injured
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jesu Oba iye!! Wetin dey actually sup sad shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
A40:
I no dey suprised. That Borussia Park is jinxed
Not surprised undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lordave:
Goretzka is injured

This is on Naggelsman. If this turns out to be long term
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
A40:
Not surprised undecided
Now imagine you guys at Anfield cool
Will be a blood bath

(1) (2) (3) ... (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.