Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1080155 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
Gbogbo wa la ma je breakfast true true. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
kendrick93:
Now imagine you guys at Anfield cool Will be a blood bath
For Liverpool yes of course

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
raumdeuter:

Coman has improved in recent times no lies, but for the amount he is demanding, which is more than what Goretzka and Kimmich are getting, is he really deserving and this is Kimmich that hardly gets injured.

One thing is the moment you give Coman 20M, all the others like Gnabry and co will start asking for 20M minimum
We will wind up like Barca if we cave. Coman is good and has delivered a 6th CL but he's also a sure bet to miss 10 to 15 games a season on average. Add that to the fact that he cannot guarantee you 12 goals a season then the math just ain't mathing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:06am On Oct 28, 2021
Has to be said that Upamecano is trash today

Cant believe the poor awareness he showed in this game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:08am On Oct 28, 2021
A40:
We will wind up like Barca if we cave. Coman is good and has delivered a 6th CL but he's also a sure bet to miss 10 to 15 games a season on average. Add that to the fact that he cannot guarantee you 12 goals a season then the math just ain't mathing

I agree. Coman wont be deserving of that 20M, we already overpaid for Sane, And overpaying for Coman wont be the solution

If Coman makes way, Musiala or Karim Adeyemi can take his place
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:47am On Oct 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

I agree. Coman wont be deserving of that 20M, we already overpaid for Sane, And overpaying for Coman wont be the solution

If Coman makes way, Musiala or Karim Adeyemi can take his place
Sane and Hernandez are two examples, if the board doesn't draw a line now they never will and it will be downhill moving forward. No player coming to the negotiation table will make concessions, I'm sold on Adeyemi as a long term option. He will be available for relatively cheap and he can play at the wings in the interim till Lewa leaves and he reverts to his primary CF role
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Shey them no go close this our academy so that looks quite bereft of talent
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
A40:
Shey them no go close this our academy so that looks quite bereft of talent

We have to start poaching from other academies players that are close to first team be that

And I dont think Naggelsman is a fan of youth and rotations

Musiala and Nianzou are barely getting minutes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
raumdeuter:

We have to start poaching from other academies players that are close to first team be that

And I dont think Naggelsman is a fan of youth and rotations

Musiala and Nianzou are barely getting minutes
Going through the youth ranks is still the best and sustainable way to go. I think Stanisic is the only academy product sniffing the first team. That's simply not good enough

Nianzou is starting today anyway. I think Musiala dropped form a bit. Which is normal for a youngin. Who do you even bench for Musiala rn that Gnabry, Coman and Sane dey fire
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
It was looking too easy, at least Benfica are making it interesting. 2-1

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lol that was a weak ass pk Lewa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
Benfica has been a better challenge than Barcelona

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
One time Sane. 3-1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
The technique for that Sane goal was glorious

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
Make una show my boy Sane love na? Una dey see baller? Scoring and assisting left and right!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
Roland17:
Make una show my boy Sane love na? Una dey see baller? Scoring and assisting left and right!

He is working very hard on and off the ball, Sometimes he even leads the press
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:21am On Nov 03, 2021
Bayern is averaging higher goal per game in the CL than in the Bundesliga

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
Roland17:
We want to see this week in week out next, with his fee and wages this should be the norm moving forward. He is entering his prime and it should be routine at this point. He is more technically gifted than Coman and Gnabry

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hummels straight red.

This guy is a fvcking liability

If Dortmund doesnt make it out of the groups, Hummels should be held responsible
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by DeadPresidents: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
raumdeuter:
Hummels straight red.

This guy is a fvcking liability

If Dortmund doesnt make it out of the groups, Hummels should be held responsible

Poor officiating from Oliver in my opinion.

The red card was harsh but Hummels was rash sliding into Antony like that.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
DeadPresidents:

I agree, Sliding like that wont get you the benefit of doubt even if contact is minimal

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
DeadPresidents:

Dortmund ended up losing the game and are in danger now, They have to get result in Portugal next matchweek
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lol Dortmund parading calamity Hummels in big 2021. Tragic

To be fair their squad is dross!! what do they do with all that money they finesse from EPL and La Liga teams
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by DeadPresidents: 11:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
raumdeuter:

Dortmund ended up losing the game and are in danger now, They have to get result in Portugal next matchweek

Will Marco Rose be able to get a result without Haaland? I highly doubt it. Sporting is really hot right now.

I think Dortmund will drop to Europa.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 5:15am On Nov 04, 2021
A40:
We want to see this week in week out next, with his fee and wages this should be the norm moving forward. He is entering his prime and it should be routine at this point. He is more technically gifted than Coman and Gnabry

Fair point but, he has been pretty consistent with his performances this season, racking up goals and assists.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
Nkunku has really improved this season

Hope Leipzig can tie him down long term
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Boathand is officially a useless player. The most expensive training cone in France. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
airmark:
Boathand is officially a useless player. The most expensive training cone in France. grin

Let's see how many minutes Boateng has played and compare to Hidden Hazard shall we?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

Let's see how many minutes Boateng has played and compare to Hidden Hazard shall we?

Boathand is getting exposed as a useless defender. No wonder he never made Fifa best XI.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
airmark:

Boathand is getting exposed as a useless defender. No wonder he never made Fifa best XI.

What is Hazard getting exposed as? When Vicinius Rodrigo, Asensio and everyone is preferred to him in Madrid lineup.
Boateng has won the CL and world cup on the field. Which Hazard can never boast of the same
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

What is Hazard getting exposed as? When Vicinius Rodrigo, Asensio and everyone is preferred to him in Madrid lineup.
Boateng has won the CL and world cup on the field. Which Hazard can never boast of the same

Hazard is exposing Madrid's poor medical team that couldn't get him back to full fitness after the series of injuries he had.

Boathand has no Neuer to cover his uselessness at Lyon. Lyon must be regretting now for entering the Ghanaian's trap.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
airmark:

Hazard is exposing Madrid's poor medical team that couldn't get him back to full fitness after the series of injuries he had.

Boathand has no Neuer to cover his uselessness at Lyon. Lyon must be regretting now for entering the Ghanaian's trap.

Of course since Vicinius, Rodrygo benzema and others are bringing their own medical team from their own country. The same medical team that took care of Ronaldo Zidane Figo etc are now ruining Hazard

The coach said Hazard is simply not good enough and deservingly sitting on the bench.

Are you sure Madrid is not regretting Hazard? 3rd season no output.

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.