Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1071593 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
pamcode:
Abeg na better trashing I need from you people tomorrow. At least 3 goal difference. I want to make fun of some files.

Are you satisfied?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

Are you satisfied?
Thanks a lot. I just dey pray make we no meet una for round of 16.

Are most of your academy players black?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
pamcode:
Thanks a lot. I just dey pray make we no meet una for round of 16.

Are most of your academy players black?

Coward die a million times before their time.

Tueh! Go forbid I fear a team from Germany .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Was Atletico before now its Salzburg

Bayern vs Salzburg

Karim Adeyemi, Okafor behave yourselves
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Very interesting draw, Salzburg aren't quite the high scoring team they used to be so we should be able to handle them

Seems like Kimmich has finally relented to take the vaccine. A pity it took COVID and a serious lung issue to make him come to his senses. So embarrassing that someone as informed as Kimmich believed the fake agenda being spread by muppets
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
A40:
Very interesting draw, Salzburg aren't quite the high scoring team they used to be so we should be able to handle them

Seems like Kimmich has finally relented to take the vaccine. A pity it took COVID and a serious lung issue to make him come to his senses. So embarrassing that someone as informed as Kimmich believed the fake agenda being spread by muppets

Shebi you see Kyrie sef. All these players I just taya for them. You are willing to risk your career just to be a anti vaxxer. When they say I am just doing more research about the vaccine, So what was the result of Kimmichs research?

Walahi if na me, I will withhold salary for those games he missed because it was self inflicted. Imagine say na crucial CL tie and we miss out on our best players because they decided to become emergency Scientists and immunologists

Now Kimmich is out till end of year because he got an infection same with Chupo Moting. Maybe dem don promise that one jazz by Cameounian dibias

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:26am On Dec 14, 2021
raumdeuter:

Shebi you see Kyrie sef. All these players I just taya for them. You are willing to risk your career just to be a anti vaxxer. When they say I am just doing more research about the vaccine, So what was the result of Kimmichs research?

Walahi if na me, I will withhold salary for those games he missed because it was self inflicted. Imagine say na crucial CL tie and we miss out on our best players because they decided to become emergency Scientists and immunologists

Now Kimmich is out till end of year because he got an infection same with Chupo Moting. Maybe dem don promise that one jazz by Cameounian dibias
They are just buffoons. As an athlete I don't know why you would be joking with such stuff. These are people that take and try all sort of things from cortisone injections to horse placenta but this is where they draw the line.

"Dr" Joe Rogan and other poorly informed right wingers with platforms na him I go blame
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Contract talks with Sule and Coman dragging on.

I see Coman leaving on a free
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bami88: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
Today game is available if interested add me on WhatsApp 07030987737
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bami88: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
Congratulation so my winners of yesterday the games was successful more is still coming if you did not partake on the one of yesterday they are available now contact me or message me on WhatsApp to get your own
+2347030987737
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
The year is running to an end. In all this has been a good year for me

With its own challenges. Health, financial, personal, At the end it turned out to be a great year actually one of the best ones ever. I have had cause to be thankful and looking forward to a better 2022

I also reached a landmark age some months back

In the spirit of the season, I will be doing giveaway to 10 users who are active on the sports(European football) section. The first 10 users to send an email to wraumdeuter@gmail.com will get a small amount from me between now and end of the year

When sending the email, include your name, bank details, moniker and club you support. Your NL account must be older than 3months and actively posting (This is to prevent people creating sock accounts or using multiple backup accounts)

If you feel comfortable with recharge card or phone data load instead of Bank account(for privacy and security reasons) I no wan hear say na ramdeuter wey you give account number make your money miss, you can put your phone number

For fun factor, you must wish Bayern Munich wins the CL for the next 3 seasons while placing a powerful curse on your team to remain trophyless IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If you want your recharge quicker increase the intensity and hotness of your curse on your club and coach
Best response gets priority grin grin grin

I have multiple babalawos on standby courtesy of ebukacute and segedinho to sanction this grin grin

Also to celebrate Chelsea's dropped point.

Note Its only for those based in Nigeria o. Cos na very small amount only for 3 bottles of beer, 1 Origin and 1 pack of Benson. Change fit remain for short time if you enter better rugged lungu

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Segedinho(m): 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
raumdeuter:

With its own challenges. Health, financial, personal, At the end it turned out to be a great year actually one of the best ones ever. I have had cause to be thankful and looking forward to a better 2022

In the spirit of the season, I will be doing giveaway to 10 users who are active on the sports(European football) section. The first 10 users to send an email to wraumdeuter@gmail.com will get a small amount from me between now and end of the year

When sending the email, include your name, bank details, moniker and club you support. Your NL account must be older than 3months and actively posting (This is to prevent people creating sock accounts or using multiple backup accounts)

If you feel comfortable with recharge card or phone data load instead of Bank account(for privacy and security reasons) I no wan hear say na ramdeuter wey you give account number make your money miss, you can put your phone number

For fun factor, you must wish Bayern Munich wins the CL for the next 3 seasons while placing a powerful curse on your team to remain trophyless IN CAPITAL LETTERS.
I have multiple babalawos on standby courtesy of ebukacute and segedinho to sanction this grin grin

Also to celebrate Chelsea's dropped point. Note Its only for those based in Nigeria o
Yeye fowl.....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by DeadPresidents: 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
Raumdeuter this your promo automatically excludes United fans.

If we go trophyless for 3 years in addition to the one we already dey, no be witchcraft be that?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dathypebruv(m): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
grin
raumdeuter:

For fun factor, you must wish Bayern Munich wins the CL for the next 3 seasons while placing a powerful curse on your team to remain trophyless IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If you want your recharge quicker increase the intensity and hotness of your curse on your club and coach

Note Its only for those based in Nigeria o. Cos na very small amount only for 3 bottles of beer, 1 Origin and 1 pack of Benson. Change fit remain for short time if you enter better rugged lungu

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
DeadPresidents:
Raudeuter this your promo automatically excludes United fans.

If we go trophyless for 3 years in addition to the one we already dey, no be witchcraft be that?

If I exclude Man Utd then I have to exclude Barcelona because dem situation dey worse
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Odunharry(m): 12:17am On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

But baba u no believe juju na.
Nice gesture.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:24am On Dec 30, 2021
Odunharry:

But baba u no believe juju na.
Nice gesture.

No forget to add better curse for Riff Rauf Aregbesola Ragnick o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Odunharry(m): 12:36am On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

No forget to add better curse for Riff Rauf Aregbesola Ragnick o
curse from now till tomorrow e no go catch am or anybody for the board.
The problem for United don dey since no be today..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ebukacute(m): 6:04am On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Clear road for egbon!!!!!! Happy birthday boss. grin grin
Waya consultation fee maka babalawo start work shapperly . 3.1.8.5.2.1.2.6.7.9.....ogbonna Michael chukwuebuka
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eph12(m): 7:27am On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

But my team is cursed already, no need for extra curses
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Phock2sweet: 7:49am On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

twale boss I don do as u tell us. Your ardent fans codedly na I'm be this. More success and more financial upliftment boss. Thanks in advance
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by OAM4J: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin grin

This actually got me laughing out really hard! Good one!

The fact that we are angry with our manager, board or some players no mean say we wan sell our club for 3 bottles of beer, Origin, a pack of Benson and a low budget olosho, come dey support one yeye Hitler Club. Abeg no gain jare.

How about I wire you $1000 and you curse that your Hitler Club not to achieve any meaningful thing in the next 5 years. Go to Church during the cross-over night prayers, pray fervently for Arsenal to dominate Europe in the next 3 years (With Video Evidence).... DEAL?

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ebukacute(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
OAM4J:

grin grin grin grin

The fact that we are angry with our manager, board or some players no mean say we wan sell our club for 3 bottles of beer, Origin, a pack of Benson and a low budget olosho, come dey support one yeye Hitler Club. Abeg no gain jare.

How about I wire you $1000 and you curse that your Hitler Club not to achieve any meaningful thing in the next 5 years. Go to Church during the cross-over night prayers, pray fervently for Arsenal to dominate Europe in the next 3 years (With Video Evidence).... DEAL?
Wire me $500 make I knack Chelsea beta curse and do 3 days fasting for arsenal to dominate Europe as jara. grin
You fit prize my offer oo... I'm open to negotiations cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Queenslander(f): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Damola,.

For the first time you have shared something worthwhile!! ✔️
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Lol...... grin

I definitely need this money this one way covid together with Border closer has kept me away from work but your condition is too harsh for someone like whose fidelity is with Chelsea alone and dislike Germany football as a whole. The only time I will ever support Bayern Munich in this world is against Manchester United. Marcus Reus and one gay German footballer that played for Aston Villa are the only thing I have ever loved about Germany football. So once again give me another condition.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Odunharry(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
OAM4J:

grin grin grin grin

Dayo no fit do am for 1k dollars never..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Odunharry(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
grin grin Raumdeuter go dn recieve up to 20 to 30 mails..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iamoyindamola(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Happy birthday to you long life and prosperity
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iamoyindamola(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
Queenslander:
Damola,.

For the first time you have shared something worthwhile!! ✔️
TF are you talking about, you think I am interested in the feminist posts you share too cool cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by HisGrace0000001(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Alert seen, boss. Thanks
More blessings, I wish you a prosperous 2022.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by postdigger(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
Baba dayo, I saw your handwork, thanks boss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.