Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,980 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1112183 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (1045) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
TLona1:

Bro it wasn't a notable performance.

Ok so you cant find for Suarez

Now lets go to Aguero and find one
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 9:45am On Apr 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Ok so you cant find for Suarez

Now lets go to Aguero and find one

You're still refusing to get the point.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dortmund's recruiting policy have been shocking. They better make use of that Haaland geld before they sink deep into mediocrity. Their squad is so mid it's crazy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
kendrick9:
how can the best midf. in the team be tag along? Liverpool sold gini and brought in a better player. The real tag alongs are guys like goretza and kimmich grin
Where you throw Fabinho? Best midfielder una
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Haaland should be finishing that na
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Musiala makes it 3-1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lana1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
Number 10!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FergieRaww(m): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Outsiders thinks this Bayernliga isn't shiit.. but there in Germany turn up for each game is massive..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:17am On Apr 24, 2022
Congratulations to us on winning the title.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hopefulLandlord: 6:29am On Apr 24, 2022
A league in which the winner is known before a ball is kicked

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FergieRaww(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2022
raumdeuter:
Congratulations to us on winning the title.

Congrats in advance for the 2022/23 season also

9 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
FergieRaww:

Congrats in advance for the 2022/23 season also
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:22pm On May 03, 2022
Thomas Muller extended till 2024

Waiting on Neuer and Lewandowski
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:19pm On May 03, 2022
Muller extension

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:40am On May 13, 2022
Be like Lewandowski wan comot true true. I don't even know if it's better we ship him off or let his contract wind down.

I don't think €40m that's been touted as his sale price gets you anything today. I'd rather we have an MJ Last Dance scenario and move from there because I don't see any replacements out there that the board are targeting. We can at least use next season to start scouting for his replacement
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:08pm On May 13, 2022
A40:
Be like Lewandowski wan comot true true. I don't even know if it's better we ship him off or let his contract wind down.

I don't think €40m that's been touted as his sale price gets you anything today. I'd rather we have an MJ Last Dance scenario and move from there because I don't see any replacements out there that the board are targeting. We can at least use next season to start scouting for his replacement

I will let him run down his contract and leave for free, 40M doesnt mean a thing but allows us time to scout a succesor
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:57am On May 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

I will let him run down his contract and leave for free, 40M doesnt mean a thing but allows us time to scout a succesor
That's the smart play. We're going to have to do a mini rebuild of sorts as this team is getting stale. I want to see how Gravenberch and Mazraoui fit in if we're truly getting them
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:19pm On May 18, 2022
Congrats to Sebastian Rode for leading Frankfurt to the Europa cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:34am On May 19, 2022
5 Bundesliga teams in the CL next season. Let's have it grin

Proud of Eintracht Frankfurt for doing the Bundesliga proud. What a run
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On May 19, 2022
A40:
5 Bundesliga teams in the CL next season. Let's have it grin

Proud of Eintracht Frankfurt for doing the Bundesliga proud. What a run

They did not lose a single game

That their game vs Betis was the toughest for that first leg I was cursing Rafael Borre throughout for all the chances he missed, Claudio Bravo was just owning him al night even saved a penalty. Even in the return leg, they scored a very late goal

Rafael Borre now turned their hero in the final

They will probably get humiliated in the CL but I am sure no one in the city of Frankfurt cares about that right now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:15am On May 20, 2022
raumdeuter:

They did not lose a single game

That their game vs Betis was the toughest for that first leg I was cursing Rafael Borre throughout for all the chances he missed, Claudio Bravo was just owning him al night even saved a penalty. Even in the return leg, they scored a very late goal

Rafael Borre now turned their hero in the final

They will probably get humiliated in the CL but I am sure no one in the city of Frankfurt cares about that right now

They eliminated the best of teams. Fully deserved. Leipzig shat the bed cos it really should have been an all Bundesliga Final.

All their ties they played fantastic football. They might make some noise if they get a good draw. Remember they lost in the semis to Chelsea just two seasons ago in this same competition so they have been knocking at the door.

And absolute scenes. I've seen their fan videos. Nobody supports their teams quite like BuLi fans
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2022
Welcome Nazraoui on a free. Pretty neat pickup

Neuer gets a 1 year extension
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:55pm On May 24, 2022
Waiting to see if Gravenberch also signs soon
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2022
There's also strong rumors about Mane. Are you keen on Mane? He's my favorite player in Liverpool but man's 30 and we don't even know if that's football age.

All I know is we need to make wholesale changes with that squad. There's a certain staleness to it or perhaps it's Nagelsmann's dodgy tactics but I don't want him to have any excuses this time so let him spend
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:02pm On May 26, 2022
A40:
There's also strong rumors about Mane. Are you keen on Mane? He's my favorite player in Liverpool but man's 30 and we don't even know if that's football age.

All I know is we need to make wholesale changes with that squad. There's a certain staleness to it or perhaps it's Nagelsmann's dodgy tactics but I don't want him to have any excuses this time so let him spend

Our main problem is Naggelsman rookie tactics and football manager tactics

But if Lewy is going they will want to get a replacement, I am not too keen on Mane, He is a fantastic footballer and would have been all for him 3yrs ago but he is officially 30yrs old

I am even surprised that he is still performing at this level cos I was expecting him to drop in performance this season but he is still strong. Players like Mane who are high energy player are just one major injury from Kaput

Lewy is going and I cant think of a suitable replacement. Hopefully we hold onto him for 1 more year and let him go on a free. 12months we can observe the market

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2022
raumdeuter:
Muller extension

While Boathand is useless in Lyon getting benched by asylum seekers.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2022
A40:
Welcome Nazraoui on a free. Pretty neat pickup

Neuer gets a 1 year extension

grin Where's Boathand ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:58pm On May 26, 2022
airmark:

grin Where's Boathand ?

Where is David Luiz? or Wanyama
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On May 26, 2022
airmark:

While Boathand is useless in Lyon getting benched by asylum seekers.

Where is Wanyama and David Luiz playing these days
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:06pm On May 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

Where is Wanyama and David Luiz playing these days

They are playing regularly in their teams unlike useless Boathand, benched by asylum seekers in France.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:07pm On May 26, 2022
airmark:

They are playing regularly in their teams unlike useless Boathand, benched by asylum seekers in France.

Tell us the name of their teams they play regularly for
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

Tell us the name of their teams they play regularly for

What is important is their clubs use them regularly and not abandoned on the bench like Boathand. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (1045) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.