Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077366 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:35pm On May 26, 2022
airmark:

What is important is their clubs use them regularly and not abandoned on the bench like Boathand. grin

Give the name of the club using them regularly
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

Give the name of the club using them regularly

Google is your friend
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:00pm On May 27, 2022
Rumors linking Sadio Mane to Bayern

So lets make a front 3 of

Sane Kane Mane

But we will have the annoucers call Kane Kahhnay Just for the effect

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:17pm On May 28, 2022
Where is that Liverpool noisemaker fan. You can see in another big game how Thiago disappears like Rent-a-ghost
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:58pm On May 30, 2022
Lewandowski is really talking greasy. Anyways let Barca pay up. I don't mind Lewa leaving at all. He's 34 and we need someone that will actually show up in the big CL games. He's not done that lately
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On May 30, 2022
A40:
Where is that Liverpool noisemaker fan. You can see in another big game how Thiago disappears like Rent-a-ghost

We wey sabi Thiago for almost a decade vs someone wey just stumble on night market Thiago
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by monerozi5590: 5:44pm On May 30, 2022
Kroos, Alaba. Our next target might be Kimmich.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:11am On May 31, 2022
raumdeuter:

We wey sabi Thiago for almost a decade vs someone wey just stumble on night market Thiago
Be like person wey stumble on babe wey you date for 7 years come dey tell you say she be this and that you no go just dey laugh?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:01pm On May 31, 2022
A40:
Be like person wey stumble on babe wey you date for 7 years come dey tell you say she be this and that you no go just dey laugh?

The below is from former Liverpool player Didi Hamman

“In my opinion, the Reds need to modernize the team a bit, especially in midfield,” Hamman began while speaking to Sky Sport Germany.
“I don’t understand the hype about Thiago. For me he is one of the most overrated players in European football.
“When things are going well and you have a lot of possession he’s a good player, but when push comes to shove you don’t see him.

“If you need someone who sets accents, then he doesn’t do it.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/didi-hamman-labels-thiago-most-overrated-player-in-europe-in-unexpected-rant/ar-AAXUIVC?li=BBoPWjP
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:03pm On May 31, 2022
raumdeuter:

The below is from former Liverpool player Didi Hamman

Lol. I don't like to drag him cos he's a Bayern alumni. But I've seen Thiago ghost too many big games I've never seen him dominate when we face any midfield with similar quality. We saw him do absolutely nothing on Saturday and I was not even surprised.

I hope we just get Mane from Liverpool. Even if we can get two good seasons from him I'm content. That man is their engine in attack and they are going to miss him sorely
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ryan Gravenberch joins the team

Marc Roca could be on the way out
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Welcome Ryan Gravenberch

Heard rave reviews about him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Fabrizio Romano calling it that Mane transfer is very close

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mane confirmed by Fabrizio

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
This thread still exists
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mia Sadio Mia

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mia San Mane

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mane is official 3 yrs deal to 2025

The same day Sebatian Haller confirmed to Dortmund
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
The workhorse and eruku in attack. Belle just dey sweet me since

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hopefully his energy will rub off on the likes of Sane. InsaneMane connection. I mean Sane is Senegalese by way of his father at least

As for Barcelona they should pay up or shut up. Mafejopami

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
A40:
Hopefully his energy will rub off on the likes of Sane. InsaneMane connection. I mean Sane is Senegalese by way of his father at least

As for Barcelona they should pay up or shut up. Mafejopami

If Brazzo can get upwards of 40M from Barcelona and extend Gnabry this will be a A rated transfer window
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

If Brazzo can get upwards of 40M from Barcelona and extend Gnabry this will be a A rated transfer window
Gnabry, Sane, Coman, Davies. Ol boy!!

We have some deadweight we have to offload as well. I heard we're in for Laimer. If we can offload Sabitzer and Bouna Sarr I would be thrilled

Marc Roca is already gone. We need depth but not just any depth, quality depth cause last season our bench was an eyesore at times
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
A40:
grin grin
And you had to wait till after the final..
He wasn't even fit coming into that game...

As for Sadio joining bayern, I would have been distraught if this was Mane of 2019/20...
The guy down turn in form was the reason klopp invested in Diaz..
He looked a shadow of his former self till he was shifted to a Central position as a No9 where he was reinvigorated..
Bundesliga is a weaker league so maybe he can still tear it up as a wideman in Germany but in the PL his days as a wideman was clearly over especially at the highest of levels Liverpool were competing in...
I wish him good luck Sha in his newest adventures
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2022
kendrick93:

grin grin

As for Sadio joining bayern, I would have been distraught if this was Mane of 2019/20...
He looked a shadow of his former self till he was shifted to a Central position as a No9 where he was reinvigorated..
Bundesliga is a weaker league so maybe he can still tear it up as a wideman in Germany but in the PL his days as a wideman was clearly over especially at the highest of levels Liverpool were competing in...
I don't have to wait to know Thiago will go ghost mode. He spent 7 years at Bayern. We know him intoto.

Mane was the engine room of your attack. You will not realize what you have till it's gone. You will not understand what it means to lose someone that was dropping 20+ goals a season from open play and scoring in big games that Salah typically goes ghost mode in. You just wait. Mane is a hired gun. We don't need more than 2 quality seasons from him. We will need him for those difficult away Champions league games that Lewandowski used to ghost in frequently.

As for Diaz. He's already 25 going on 26 in January and he's still largely unproven. A good player but nothing spectacular
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BlaqFaze: 9:33am On Jul 05, 2022
kendrick93:

grin grin

Your dude was only influential against small teams like Porto and all of sudden Mane is a shadow of himself because he's no longer with you guys...I taught Liverpool fans always rate Mane ahead of Salah

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
More and more rumors linking us to Deligt

I dont know if we want to spend more on this defence but that is a damning verdict of the failure of the Upamecano transfer if we are still seeking a RCB at this time, One even younger than them all

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by andrewbaba44: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

I dont know if we want to spend more on this defence but that is a damning verdict of the failure of the Upamecano transfer if we are still seeking a RCB at this time, One even younger than them all

This one is not even an upgrade aelf
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by andrewbaba44: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
kendrick93:

grin grin

Saido mane a shadow of himself kee you there

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:58am On Jul 12, 2022
So Fraudiola wants to sell Ake to us and buy Gvardiol. It's like Tuchel is blind and mad.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
I really hope Bayern and Lewandowski finds a solution that fits both sides, He has been a good player and if he wants to go We need to find a solution though we need to ensure we get paid full amount by Barcelna
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Your dude was only influential against small teams like Porto and all of sudden Mane is a shadow of himself because he's no longer with you guys...I taught Liverpool fans always rate Mane ahead of Salah
They will learn this season just leave them. The engine room of their attack na him dem sell so buy some South American frauds
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

Brazzo needs to be arrested for money laundering. We had scouts and they went and chose Upamecano over Konate undecided

I'm not crazy over De Ligt but he's young and has resale value. Now if brokeass Barcelona can just pay up I'm sure the monies from that transfer would be used to fund the De Light transfer. For some reason I never knew De Ligt was that young.

Maybe two of them can compete this upcoming season. Our defense was not up to scratch. But my main issue is with the scouting. We should not be overpaying this ridiculously for defenders. There are always bargain signings to be made. We saw what Madrid did with Militao and Alaba. Why are we spending over €200m on mostly mid defenders

Pavard
Hernandez
Upamecano
De Ligt

(1) (2) (3) ... (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.