Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (979) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1079020 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:09am On Apr 08, 2022
A40:
Of which I heard we're in the running for Gravenberch and Mazraoui from Ajax. Would be quite the coup if we land both

I think Gravenberch will be the Tolliso replacement. Also I think Roca will be leaving too
Mazroui if he lives up to hype replaces Bouna Sarr.

Both are upgrades on those positions especially if they stay injury free
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
We haventlooked like a team who wants to win today.
These Naggelsman tactics are just meh

We have barely created good chances to score .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lewandowski scores
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
We suck massively
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nagelsmann gotta pack his bags mehn. Take Coman along with you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Naggelsman has to resign if he has any shame in him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lana1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Omo. Bayern out. grin grin
A40 can blame it on Bruno cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lana1:
Omo. Bayern out. grin grin
A40 can blame it on Bruno cheesy cheesy
You know Bruno's problems are bigger than Bayern undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Chukwueze scored a great goal but again how come neuer had trouble stopping that goal especially a very less powerful shot... What was he doing that low Maybe time to consider retirement

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ramdeuter, why does Lewy disappear at the biggest stages?

I'm yet to see him have any decisive moment for Bayern in the UCL especially in the KO stage.

Or am I wrong?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
TLona1:

I'm yet to see him have any decisive moment for Bayern in the UCL especially in the KO stage.

Or am I wrong?

Lewy scored the only goal for Bayern yesterday.
He had 7g/a vs Chelsea when we won the CL
Does that fit the dissapearing narrative?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2022
kendrick9:
Let's wait and see how Bayern fares against top opposition in the CL..
So far there's nothing new we haven't come to expect from Bayern,
topping the bundelisga, beating an average Lazio side in the R16..
hmmm not exactly a shock is it?
Bayern for the most part have actually failed in controlling a game for a full 90mins without losing concentration,
which is why they have conceded lots...
Thiago influence was integral last season in this aspect...
One year later and i couldn't had been more right
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2022
A40:
You won't face Thiago Mr Idea who has been dropping so many disasterclasses he is now chopping bench na Boateng wey dey make game saving tackles you dey worry about

When I told you he was getting carried by the likes of Goretzka and Kimmich you were doing agidi like aboki.
Now who's getting carried?
LMAO
How far goretza?
And the german lion Kimmich
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 11:26am On Apr 21, 2022
raumdeuter:

What can be said about someone who claimed Thiago was Bayerns best midfielder all his stay

when I told you, you were doing agidi...
I'm still yet to see any Bayern midfielder better than Thiago since he left
cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
kendrick9:

when I told you, you were doing agidi...
I'm still yet to see any Bayern midfielder better than Thiago since he left
cheesy

Kimmich was better than Thiago
There was no time Thiago was Bayerns best midfielder

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
raumdeuter:

Kimmich was better than Thiago
There was no time Thiago was Bayerns best midfielder
well the stage is set for kimmich to prove so, but so far he's failing the test. No more thiago controlling the midf. and others tag along claming important.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
kendrick9:
well the stage is set for kimmich to prove so, but so far he's failing the test. No more thiago controlling the midf. and others tag along claming important.

Before Thiago joined Liverpool they were a stable top side, If Thiago leaves no one will miss him he is the real tag along in Liverpool team.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
raumdeuter:

Before Thiago joined Liverpool they were a stable top side, If Thiago leaves no one will miss him he is the real tag along in Liverpool team.
how can the best midf. in the team be tag along? Liverpool sold gini and brought in a better player. The real tag alongs are guys like goretza and kimmich grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
kendrick9:
how can the best midf. in the team be tag along? Liverpool sold gini and brought in a better player. The real tag alongs are guys like goretza and kimmich grin
Before Thiago Liverpool won the CL and League. He has been carried along by the rest of the team. If we list the best layers in Liverpool 11, he wont make top 5 it will be a struggle for him to make top 7
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
raumdeuter:

Before Thiago Liverpool won the CL and League. He has been carried along by the rest of the team. If we list the best layers in Liverpool 11, he wont make top 5 it will be a struggle for him to make top 7
Season ain't over.
Thiago may clinch cl or pl medals. And the only reason he won't make top5 is fitness, when fit only few are on his level.
Midf. like thiago are rare, which is why i always said that thiago was bayern's crown jewel in midfield.
Others will be forming 'leadership and passion'.
I'm not swayed by such.
They are tag alongs for the real meastros

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
TLona1:

Or am I wrong?
you have a point. The last time he dismantled a top team in the cl knocouts was madrid and that's like nine yrs ago
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
raumdeuter:

Lewy scored the only goal for Bayern yesterday.
He had 7g/a vs Chelsea when we won the CL
Does that fit the dissapearing narrative?

In a match that was pretty easy for Bayern.

I want to see one UCL KO night where Lewy singlehandedly saved Bayern.

Examples of what I'm asking are Messi vs Arsenal, Neymar vs PSG, Ronaldo vs Atletico, Benzema vs Chelsea etc.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
TLona1:

Examples of what I'm asking are Messi vs Arsenal, Neymar vs PSG, Ronaldo vs Atletico, Benzema vs Chelsea etc.

It was his goals that made it easy
We can also say Messi vs Arsenal was an easy game or Madrid vs Chelsea was easy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
TLona1:

This Messi vs Arsenal how many years ago was it?

When has Luis Suarez or Sergio Aguero singlehandedly saved his team in a CL knockout night
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
raumdeuter:

This Messi vs Arsenal how many years ago was it?

When has Luis Suarez or Sergio Aguero singlehandedly saved his team in a CL knockout night

Lol.

I can mention many others for Messi apart from the one vs Bayern.

I just want you to give me a single night Lewy had clutch a moment for Bayern when they needed him the most.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lewy has been lowkey ghosting in big UCL stages over the years but it isn't noticeable probably because he scores a lot and he's not in EPL or Barca and Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
TLona1:

Lol.

I can mention many others for Messi apart from the one vs Bayern.

I just want you to give me a single night Lewy had clutch a moment for Bayern when they needed him the most.

Help me mention one for Suarez while at it, you can go from his time at Ajax to Liverpool to Barcelona to Atletico

Or for Aguero from start to end of his carer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
TLona1:
Lewy has been lowkey ghosting in big UCL stages over the years but it isn't noticeable probably because he scores a lot and he's not in EPL or Barca and Madrid.

Do games vs Barcelona count as big stages? Cos Lewy has 4 goals vs Barcelona.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
raumdeuter:

Help me mention one for Suarez while at it, you can go from his time at Ajax to Liverpool to Barcelona to Atletico

Or for Aguero from start to end of his carer

Suarez has had clutch moments in Barca.

Go and check vs Man City and PSG in 2015.

Show me Lewy's clutch moments in UCL KO stages for Bayern.

The last time we saw something like that was in 2013 when he was still in Dortmund.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
TLona1:

Suarez has had clutch moments in Barca.

Go and check vs Man City and PSG in 2015.

Show me Lewy's clutch moments in UCL KO stages for Bayern.

The last time we saw something like that was in 2013 when he was still in Dortmund.

What you asked me be this

Can you show the same for Suarez

I want to see one UCL KO night where Suarez singlehandedly saved Barcelona.

I gave you Chelsea you said it was an easy game now you are giving me Man City and PSG
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TLona1: 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
raumdeuter:

What you asked me be this

Can you show the same for Suarez

I want to see one UCL KO night where Suarez singlehandedly saved Barcelona.

I gave you Chelsea you said it was an easy game now you are giving me Man City and PSG

Bro it wasn't a notable performance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.