Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,748 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1091019 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
kendrick93:

An over the hill busquets is better than Thiago?
Are you kidding me!!

At every point in Busquets career he was always better than Thiago
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
kendrick93:

Generally he was one of if not your best midfielder during his stay at Bayern..
The 2020 CL win, he was definitely your best midfielder that season..
Na wa oh. Is Kimmich a joke to you? This is someone that made timely contributions either by goal or assists the entire campaign not forgetting Goretzka as well.

You were the one that got caught up with the Thiago hype sha. Cos I know I did warn you on what to expect and you're seeing it now in living color. Yeah he's on the pitch but what difference is he really making?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
kendrick93:

Of course he's no zidane...
But who is in that Spanish midfield?
If soler, llorente and the likes can make it then I see no reason why thiago hasn't been included..
Enrique just has a bias for La Liga based players me thinks.
I'm ready to die on this hill but Thiago is one of the most talented midfielders of his generation, shame his lack of fitness derailed him from ever reaching that optimum peak level consistently...
You're on your own on this hill. Thiago is not a KDB, Modric, Kroos, Kante level talent that's a talismanic level midfielder. If he's there he's there but his absence is not what you hear and give up all hope as a fan. Neither are you inspired if you hear he is available

His presence or absence does not raise the ceiling for Spain. He's not undeniable and that's why Enrique did not break protocol to bring him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by WhoDeyHause: 4:23am On Nov 21, 2022
Kpangolo Kpangolo.
DissTroy:

Your priory should be ensuring you aren't one of those broke people.

Tonight, someone would go to bed hungry somewhere in the world. Ensure that person is not you.

Yes, but what does arguing here do for that broke person in the grand scheme of things? "Likes"? Can you monetise " likes"? That broke person is wasting valuable time arguing here.
The broke person can afford data, right? And watch comedy skits of Sabinus and Broda Shaggi?
HTML and CSS overview on Freecodecamp YouTube channel is 8 hours. That's about 2.5GB or less at 720p resolution.

Or that broke person should download Sololearn App, Mimo App and Code Editor app then start learning and practicing coding on his phone until he can afford a good laptop. He shouldn't be arguing here.

After you have eaten and ensured you know where your next meal is coming from and you have positioned yourself to take advantage of opportunities to better your stock, the broke person can come online to call Raum a tribalist and Disstroy an egomanaic asshole. That's cool as long as he is doing everything off-Nairaland to ensure he never goes broke.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:41am On Nov 21, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Kpangolo Kpangolo.

Kpanpangolo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by WhoDeyHause: 5:00am On Nov 21, 2022
raumdeuter:

Kpanpangolo
You don't need this one now. This one is for we that are still upcoming.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:13am On Nov 21, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

You don't need this one now. This one is for we that are still upcoming.

I am still upcoming bros oh

I dey find person wey go show me the way. I get people I dey look up to like diggz afrodoc hefty hefty men
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
3/4 of Bayern defence starts for France today

Pavard Upamecano Lucas hernandez

Pity that Lucas had to leave early injured
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Surprised Goretzka didn't start. Pure dominance so far
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hope we convert that dominance to goals

Cos one Japanese counter can ruin everything
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
Need to take off Harvetz for Fulkrug or Sane

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bekermann(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
A40:
Surprised Goretzka didn't start. Pure dominance so far

Same here. If he had started, the Germans would have had a Bayern manufactured midfield.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
How many chances Germany wan miss
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bekermann:

Same here. If he had started, the Germans would have had a Bayern manufactured midfield.
They've been playing rubbish the last 10 mins or so. We might be in for another shocker today
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
Shebi I talk am. I kuku talk am
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
Anyone could have predicted that all those faffing around would cost us
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
It was a good thing Boateng led Germany to that world cup title in 2014

I doubt Germany will be winning anything anytime soon

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
I just knew that Lucas injury was an ACL tear
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
raumdeuter:
It was a good thing Boateng led Germany to that world cup title in 2014

I doubt Germany will be winning anything anytime soon

Did that Boathand make world cup best 11 in that tournament? Those that led Germany to that glory were recognized by Fifa, so remove the Alagolo from your lips.

Even Ballack knows the defender that Flick stupidly left out and now Germans are having the headache like they did in 2014 world cup when Hummels missed the Algerian match and Boathand was hugely exposed.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:55am On Nov 24, 2022
airmark:

Did that Boathand make world cup best 11 in that tournament? Those that led Germany to that glory were recognized by Fifa, so remove the Alagolo from your lips.

Even Ballack knows the defender that Flick stupidly left out and now Germans are having the headache like they did in 2014 world cup when Hummels missed the Algerian match and Boathand was hugely exposed.

The last tournament wey Hummels go where did he reach?

What has Hummels won without Boateng at the big stage. Shey na CL abi na World cup

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:55am On Nov 24, 2022
A40:
I just knew that Lucas injury was an ACL tear

Out for the season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

The last tournament wey Hummels go where did he reach?

What has Hummels won without Boateng at the big stage. Shey na CL abi na World cup

Any German defender that didn't make Fifa best 11 in World cup 2014, shouldn't be hyped. Boathand didn't make it but Hummel's deservedly did. Against Algeria they nearly got knocked out and all Germans were crying for Hummel's return and when he did, they won matches convincingly and won the cup.

You can't deceive some of us that watched how Hummel's stood out in Germany's defence. He was the one that led from the back and not Boathand, that was exposed by Algerians in the absence of Hummel's.

Boathand is never missed that's why Ballack didn't even mention his name for this world cup. No sensible German fan would want him in the team.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
airmark:

Any German defender that didn't make Fifa best 11 in World cup 2014, shouldn't be hyped. Boathand didn't make it but Hummel's deservedly did. Against Algeria they nearly got knocked out and all Germans were crying for Hummel's return and when he did, they won matches convincingly and won the cup.

You can't deceive some of us that watched how Hummel's stood out in Germany's defence. He was the one that led from the back and not Boathand, that was exposed by Algerians in the absence of Hummel's.

Boathand is never missed that's why Ballack didn't even mention his name for this world cup. No sensible German fan would want him in the team.

Almost got knocked out by Algeria

But with Hummels without Boateng Germany got knocked out by South Korea and knocked out of the last Euros disgraceful
Once again tell us any major trophy Hummels wok without Boateng

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

Almost got knocked out by Algeria

But with Hummels without Boateng Germany got knocked out by South Korea and knocked out of the last Euros disgraceful
Once again tell us any major trophy Hummels wok without Boateng

Tell us any major tournament won by your calamitous Alagolo in which he made team of the tournament, to show that he led the team to glory. grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
airmark:

Tell us any major tournament won by your calamitous Alagolo in which he made team of the tournament, to show that he led the team to glory. grin grin grin

Boateng won 2 CL and 1 world cup

What did Hummels win

Football is played on the field not with useless awards determined by voting. That was how they gave KdB man of the match yesterday vs Canada and the recipient said

‘I don’t think I played a great game,’ De Bruyne said.

‘I don’t know why I have got the trophy. Maybe it’s because of the name.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

Boateng won 2 CL and 1 world cup

What did Hummels win

Football is played on the field not with useless awards determined by voting. That was how they gave KdB man of the match yesterday vs Canada and the recipient said

World cup best 11 is not by voting like Motm. Find another excuse for your calamitous Boathand, who wasn't named in the 2014 world cup best 11.

Hummels outperformed Boathand in that world cup and you should stop shouting Boathand led Germany to the world cup. grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
airmark:

World cup best 11 is not by voting like Motm. Find another excuse for your calamitous Boathand, who wasn't named in the 2014 world cup best 11.

Hummels outperformed Boathand in that world cup and you should stop shouting Boathand led Germany to the world cup. grin

What is the difference between chosen and voting?

Any award not won on the field is useless.

Show us any major trophy Hummels won without Boateng

Hummels from Bayern academy chased out bought back chased out again while Boateng enjoyed 10 straight season at Hummels childhood club winning 2 CL titles while Hummels won 0

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

What is the difference between chosen and voting?

A selection by Fifa technical study group, made up of experts in the game is more credible than votes from Raumdeuter, andrewbaba44, Lordfalcao and those who are poor in football analyses.

raumdeuter:

Hummels from Bayern academy chased out bought back chased out again while Boateng enjoyed 10 straight season at Hummels childhood club winning 2 CL titles while Hummels won 0

Boathand never won anything without Neuer. Hummel's won Burnthisleaguedown without Neuer and even reached Ucl final without him. We all knew that Boathand would be useless outside of Bayern and that's why he is getting benched by asylum seekers in Lyon.

Germans knew Hummels led them to that world cup glory as their best CB.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
airmark:

A selection by Fifa technical study group, made up of experts in the game is more credible than votes from Raumdeuter, andrewbaba44, Lordfalcao and those who are poor in football analyses.

Boathand never won anything without Neuer. Hummel's won Burnthisleaguedown without Neuer and even reached Ucl final without him. We all knew that Boathand would be useless outside of Bayern and that's why he is getting benched by asylum seekers in Lyon.

Germans knew Hummels led them to that world cup glory as their best CB.

Hummels played with Neuer why did he not win the CL too?

No one cares what a player does when he's past his prime. Xavi left Barcelonaand was playing with Arabs, Iniesta left Barcelonaand was playing with martial artists. Fact is at Boateng prime he played at Bayern for 10yrs Hummels youth club where he was chased out twice.

Give us the eleven voted at 2010 world cup as a start

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

Hummels played with Neuer why did he not win the CL too?

No one cares what a player does when he's past his prime. Xavi left Barcelonaand was playing with Arabs, Iniesta left Barcelonaand was playing with martial artists. Fact is at Boateng prime he played at Bayern for 10yrs Hummels youth club where he was chased out twice.

Give us the eleven voted at 2010 world cup as a start

cheesy grin

At what age did Boathand past his prime? Let's compare with real great defenders and expose your calamitous defender that was asked to leave the club by club president before 30yrs.

Just as Fraudiola has Messi to thank for his Ucl achievements, Boathand should worship Neuer for the trophies he won for club and country. grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
airmark:

cheesy grin

At what age did Boathand past his prime? Let's compare with real great defenders and expose your calamitous defender that was asked to leave the club by club president before 30yrs.

Just as Fraudiola has Messi to thank for his Ucl achievements, Boathand should worship Neuer for the trophies he won for club and country. grin

At what age was Ronaldo Lima past his prime? At what age was Ronaldinho past his prime

Hummels played with this same Neuer how many CL did he win

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.