Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,823 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1090867 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

At what age was Ronaldo Lima past his prime? At what age was Ronaldinho past his prime

Hummels played with this same Neuer how many CL did he win

Answer my question first. At what age was Boathand past his prime? Leave Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and other Brazilians out of your Boathand's problem.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
airmark:

Answer my question first. At what age was Boathand past his prime? Leave Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and other Brazilians out of your Boathand's problem.

At Boatengs prime he was winning the CL and world cup for his teams

Why did Hummels fail to win with the same Neuer

Why did Neuer fail to help Hummels like he helped Boateng

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

At Boatengs prime he was winning the CL and world cup for his teams

Why did Hummels fail to win with the same Neuer

Why did Neuer fail to help Hummels like he helped Boateng

Fifa technical group didn't honour him at the world cup as he was not as impressive as Hummels.

Boathand was chased away by Bayern's club president publicly for being useless. Now Thiago Silva at 38, Neuer at 36, Giroud at 36, Ronaldo at 37, are still performing at top level/world cup. Meanwhile at 34, Boathand is getting benched by Lyon factory workers and getting ignored by Germany. grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:46am On Nov 25, 2022
airmark:

Fifa technical group didn't honour him at the world cup as he was not as impressive as Hummels.

Boathand was chased away by Bayern's club president publicly for being useless. Now Thiago Silva at 38, Neuer at 36, Giroud at 36, Ronaldo at 37, are still performing at top level/world cup. Meanwhile at 34, Boathand is getting benched by Lyon factory workers and getting ignored by Germany. grin

No one cares if you play till 70. It's what you do in your prime that matters.
Boateng won the CL and world cup at his prime. He doesn't need to play till 80yrs

Ronaldo Kaka and Ronaldinho were finished before 30 Mark Noble played till 40. Yet no one will rate him above

Who were the team of the 2010 world cup by this technical team? Who was the player of the tournament in 2010

How come the best player was not good enough to make team of the tournament? That shows you how useless the selection or voting done outside the field is. That's why KdB was even ridiculing his own award

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

No one cares if you play till 70. It's what you do in your prime that matters.
Boateng won the CL and world cup at his prime. He doesn't need to play till 80yrs

Ronaldo Kaka and Ronaldinho were finished before 30 Mark Noble played till 40. Yet no one will rate him above

Who were the team of the 2010 world cup by this technical team? Who was the player of the tournament in 2010

How come the best player was not good enough to make team of the tournament?
That shows you how useless the selection or voting done outside the field is. That's why KdB was even ridiculing his own award

Are you saying Diego Forlan did not make the FIFA team of the tourney?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
AdisaOwala:

Are you saying Diego Forlan did not make the FIFA team of the tourney?

That's is why I am asking him to show us the FIFA team of 2010

You can help too

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

That's is why I am asking him to show us the FIFA team of 2010

You can help too

There was an all star team and a dream team....

Did Forlan miss out on both?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
AdisaOwala:

There was an all star team and a dream team....

Did Forlan miss out on both?

Why should the best player at the world cup miss out on any

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

I am still upcoming bros oh

I dey find person wey go show me the way. I get people I dey look up to like diggz afrodoc hefty hefty men
E kwu se sir loool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

Why should the best player at the world cup miss out on any

Anyways, it has been proven that the best player made the TOTT
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
AdisaOwala:

Anyways, it has been proven that the best player made the TOTT

Did he? Did the best player make the FIFA team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

Did he? Did the best player make the FIFA team

Yes, the best player made the FIFA dream team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
AdisaOwala:

Yes, the best player made the FIFA dream team

Show us the FIFA all star team for that world cup to see if Forlan made it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
This Germany team no better pass Kwara Bombers

Smh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bekermann(m): 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
Germany's profligacy in front of goal in this tournament is their greatest undoing

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
That world cup won for Germany by Boateng will be the last in a long time

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
Germany had no business in this World Cup... Very disappointing display throughout the competition

Even Spain was lucky if Costa Rica had sealed off victory at 2-1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by andrewbaba44: 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
Useless team getting grouped back to back

Winning Costa Rica is not for everyone

Will be drinking Muller tears for dinner

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nihilistjnr: 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
A40 I summon thee. Raumdeuter I summon thee

Show thyselves foul spirits grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:
A40 I summon thee. Ramdeuter I summon thee

Last German world cup won by this Omo Ologo

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nihilistjnr: 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

Last German world cup won by this Omo Ologo

What does this have to do with tonight?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:
A40 I summon thee. Raumdeuter I summon thee

When last did your favorite team win the World Cup. Before I know wetin to respond
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
Have no words for this meltdown. That game against Spain should have been the World Cup Final. I'd have rather they lost than settled for a draw. When you lose your first match that second match you have to die there but they seemed ok with the draw and that's all she wrote
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nihilistjnr: 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
A40:
When last did your favorite team win the World Cup. Before I know wetin to respond

Who won in 2018? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Who won in 2018? cheesy
When you turn France supporter. No be Selecao you dey support?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
We've now seen Neuer without BoaTANK. Failure at all stages

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
A40:
We've now seen Neuer without BoaTANK. Failure at all stages

Neuer carry Boatank now hhe reach to carry himself or carry Hummels na so so failures
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:
What does this have to do with tonight?

Until we get another Boateng
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

Neuer carry Boatank now hhe reach to carry himself or carry Hummels na so so failures
R.I.P to that argument. We've seen the results of Neuer and Hummels without Boateng. Back to back losses to teams like Korea and Japan to get dumped out of the World Cup

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nihilistjnr: 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
A40:
When you turn France supporter. No be Selecao you dey support?

We are all one nation under God grin

Alright real talk, what's your take on this meltdown

2 world cups 2 group stages you couldn't escape

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:36am On Dec 02, 2022
nihilistjnr:

We are all one nation under God grin

Alright real talk, what's your take on this meltdown

2 world cups 2 group stages you couldn't escape
A lot of factors really. Starting with the coach that still thought we are in 2010-2014 starting Thomas Mueller in attack.

The defense with fullbacks that can't defend or attack. The defense in general was not up to snuff.

Then the misses, coach can't enter and score for you. This current crop of Germans just aren't as mentally tough as their predecessors. When they bought into that woke nonsense was when I knew these bunch of players didn't know what they came to Qatar to do
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 5:06am On Dec 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

Until we get another Boateng
Like in 2018?

(1) (2) (3) ... (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.