Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,651 members, 7,862,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1090478 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 5:12am On Dec 02, 2022
So beautiful, what a tournament we are having!

Best in entertainment. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bekermann(m): 7:47am On Dec 02, 2022
A40:
A lot of factors really. Starting with the coach that still thought we are in 2010-2014 starting Thomas Mueller in attack.

The defense with fullbacks that can't defend or attack. The defense in general was not up to snuff.

Then the misses, coach can't enter and score for you. This current crop of Germans just aren't as mentally tough as their predecessors. When they bought into that woke nonsense was when I knew these bunch of players didn't know what they came to Qatar to do

Well said. That German team of 2014 had warriors all over the pitch. From Hummels to Howedes to Lahm then Schweinsteiger, Khedira and then Klose. I don't even see anyone in this current crop that matches the flair and creativity of Özil.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by andrewbaba44: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2022
A40:
We've now seen Neuer without BoaTANK. Failure at all stages

Don’t you think it’s time for ter stegen ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Don’t you think it’s time for ter stegen ?
The same Ter Stegen we dey impregnate with goals?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by andrewbaba44: 9:21am On Dec 02, 2022
A40:
The same Ter Stegen we dey impregnate with goals?

Your neuer that cannot keep clean sheet against Costa Rica ?

At least Bayern is a top team ,we can’t say the same about neuer who have been disgraced by South Korea and Costa Rica

Smh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
kendrick93:

Like in 2018?

Yes 2018 when Boateng got suspended vs Korea that Hummels and Neuer got disgraced

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Your neuer that cannot keep clean sheet against Costa Rica ?

At least Bayern is a top team ,we can’t say the same about neuer who have been disgraced by South Korea and Costa Rica

Smh

Have you seen Ter Stergen drinking goals in the CL vs Inter Bayern Benfica and even small teams around

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by andrewbaba44: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

Have you seen Ter Stergen drinking goals in the CL vs Inter Bayern Benfica and even small teams around

With 3 cbs injured he didn’t drink goals from farmers at least

Even unai Simon kept a clean sheet against Costa Rica ,but neuer must show his error
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

Yes 2018 when Boateng got suspended vs Korea that Hummels and Neuer got disgraced
What happened vs Mexico and whose fault is it for him not playing against Sweden?
He actually cost the Germans against Korea with his red card
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
kendrick93:

What happened vs Mexico and whose fault is it for him not playing against Sweden?
He actually cost the Germans against Korea with his red card

How did Boateng who was not on the field vs Korea cost Germany the game?

Vs Mexico Hummels was at fault for the goal conceded. Boateng played vs Sweden the game which Germany won

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

How did Boateng who was not on the field vs Korea cost Germany the game?

Vs Mexico Hummels was at fault for the goal conceded. Boateng played vs Sweden the game which Germany won
My bad..
He got a red vs Sweden yet Germany still won..
What does that tell you?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:06am On Dec 03, 2022
kendrick93:
My bad..
He got a red vs Sweden yet Germany still won..
What does that tell you?

We missed the game vs Korea and we lost

What does that tell you?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2022
Mehn, if this is true, make them just cancel that useless league ASAP.

Bundesliga is truly useless

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by andrewbaba44: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
Muller is back home

Welcome muller

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Muller is back home

Welcome muller

And Barcelona will pay for it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by andrewbaba44: 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
raumdeuter:

And Barcelona will pay for it

After mbappe and Messi kicks you guys out of the ucl cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
AdisaOwala:
Mehn, if this is true, make them just cancel that useless league ASAP.

Bundesliga is truly useless

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:14am On Dec 07, 2022
Bekermann:

Well said. That German team of 2014 had warriors all over the pitch. From Hummels to Howedes to Lahm then Schweinsteiger, Khedira and then Klose. I don't even see anyone in this current crop that matches the flair and creativity of Özil.
This current crop of German national team players are extremely weak mentally

I was so disappointed when I heard they were going into their first match at a World Cup debating some armband and rainbow gesture and making it the main topic.

Can you imagine a team with Lothar Matthaus and Matthias Sammer focusing on such banality. At a World Cup you know well and good might be your last and for some their only opportunity to play one. Especially for a guy like Flick who I thought was a serious person
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 5:02am On Dec 07, 2022
kendrick93:

Spain ain't going anywhere anyway...
Luis Enrique thinks he's smart..
We all know he never liked Thiago..
You're not gonna look at me with a straight face and tell me any of
Sergio Busquets,Koke, Marcos Llorente,Carlos Soler are better than Thiago..
Even the Sergio Ramos omission is another dumb decision...
Tournaments like the world cup, you need a blend of experience and youth
Hohohoho...,grin
I no talk am...
A40 & raumdeuter, howfar the great Spanish Gavi Pedri and busquets...
Thiago isn't good enough yen yen yen...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
kendrick93:

Hohohoho...,grin
I no talk am...
A40 & raumdeuter, howfar the great Spanish Gavi Pedri and busquets...
Lol I didn't expect anything from Spain. They are a mid team as well however it's an indictment on Thiago that he failed to make this mid team. Looking at Thiago and his game I don't see anything different he adds to the team

They had 1000 aimless passes and 1 shot on target yesterday. At best Thiago's inclusion increases it to 1050 aimless passes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
kendrick93:

Hohohoho...,grin
I no talk am...
A40 & raudeuter, howfar the great Spanish Gavi Pedri and busquets...

If Thiago was good enough he would be at the tournament not watching from home like you and I

Spain needed a scorer not Thiago that will twist waist left and right to deliver a 5yard pass to his DM

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

If Thiago was good enough he would be at the tournament not watching from home like you and I

Spain needed a scorer not Thiago that will twist waist left and right to deliver a 5yard pass to his DM
At the very least Thiago offers more guile and incision than Busquets and he is also a far better adventurous passer than Pedri..
At the end of the day, Enrique came up short and showed his deficiencies.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
A40:
Lol I didn't expect anything from Spain. They are a mid team as well however it's an indictment on Thiago that he failed to make this mid team. Looking at Thiago and his game I don't see anything different he adds to the team

They had 1000 aimless passes and 1 shot on target yesterday. At best Thiago's inclusion increases it to 1050 aimless passes
Like I already said, Thiago is a better passer than any Spanish midfielder included on that squad..
All blame though lies on Enrique who is extremely overrated due to that MSN season..
Very good possession coach but his teams have always struggled in getting that final product bar that MsN trio..
Even they struggled against teams like Atletico Madrid..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
A40:
This current crop of German national team players are extremely weak mentally

I was so disappointed when I heard they were going into their first match at a World Cup debating some armband and rainbow gesture and making it the main topic.

Can you imagine a team with Lothar Matthaus and Matthias Sammer focusing on such banality. At a World Cup you know well and good might be your last and for some their only opportunity to play one. Especially for a guy like Flick who I thought was a serious person
Whatever happened to the great 'Joshua Kimmich' that u and raumdeuter regularly hyped as the bestest.
Lol..
I thought Bayern and Germany were going for a clean sweep with it's warrior Kimmich' at the forefront grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
kendrick93:
At the very least Thiago offers more guile and incision than Busquets and he is also a far better adventurous passer than Pedri..
At the end of the day, Enrique came up short and showed his deficiencies.

That guile and precision did not get him a space in Spanish midfield even before Enrique

At what time was Thiago ever a regular for Spain. He is a poor marker who just elaborate every 5 yard pass. Very slow too

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
kendrick93:

Whatever happened to the great 'Joshua Kimmich' that u and raumeuter regularly hyped as the bestest.
Lol..
I thought Bayern and Germany were going for a clean sweep with it's warrior Kimmich' at the forefront grin

Kimmich was able to make the world cup starting all games. Thiago was in front of his TV watching teenagers like Gavi and Pedri at the world cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
kendrick93:

Like I already said, Thiago is a better passer than any Spanish midfielder included on that squad..
All blame though lies on Enrique who is extremely overrated due to that MSN season..
Very good possession coach but his teams have always struggled in getting that final product bar that MsN trio..
Even they struggled against teams like Atletico Madrid..
Even if you repeat this Lamba 1 million times it will not become the truth. The same Thiago I dey watch abi another Thiago?

Is it not the same Thiago that played last World Cup or Euro 2016. Did Spain go further than this their current level?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
A40:
Even if you repeat this Lamba 1 million times it will not become the truth. The same Thiago I dey watch abi another Thiago?

Is it not the same Thiago that played last World Cup or Euro 2016. Did Spain go further than this their current level?

was he first choice at those tournaments?
Thiago has severely underused by Spain..
I remembered Spain parading a pensioner Iniesta, busquets as their XI at those tournaments.

Coming back to this world cup...A rodri, Thiago, Pedri midfield would have been much better than what Spain paraded at this tournament
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

Kimmich was able to make the world cup starting all games. Thiago was in front of his TV watching teenagers like Gavi and Pedri at the world cup
Lol..
I'm here still waiting for when Kimmich' would dominate the CL and lead Bayern as the key midfielder like Thiago demonstrated in 2020..
Meet me then....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

That guile and precision did not get him a space in Spanish midfield even before Enrique

At what time was Thiago ever a regular for Spain. He is a poor marker who just elaborate every 5 yard pass. Very slow too
Is Pedri a better marker than Thiago?
or a finished busquets?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
kendrick93:

Lol..
I'm here still waiting for when Kimmich' would dominate the CL and lead Bayern as the key midfielder like Thiago demonstrated in 2020..
Meet me then....

Kimmich was more important than Thiago in that 2020 CL run from group stage to final

Kimmich from DM and RB had 2 goals and 4 assists in the CL run that year (5g/a from quarter final to final)
Thiago has 2 assists in the first 2 group games (0 in knockout stages)

Their all time CL career

Thiago is 31yrs Kimmich is 27yrs

Thiago has all his career 9 goals 13 assist in 80 games mainly as a midfielder
Kimmich has all his career 10 goals 16 assists in 66 games as a midfielder CB and RB

Thiago will pray to have the career Kimmich has right now. Not being benched by teenagers will be a good start
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
kendrick93:
Is Pedri a better marker than Thiago?
or a finished busquets?

Does Thiago mark? every attempt to mark by Thiago is a foul.

Twisting waist to make a 5yrd pass will not get you into world cup squad

(1) (2) (3) ... (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.