Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,904 members, 7,952,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

I Want To Marry A Lady Who Can't Have Children - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry A Lady Who Can't Have Children (713 Views)

Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? / When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry A Lady Who Can't Have Children by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
I don't really like kids because I see them as a burden and disturbance. Maybe I can take care of someone's kid for only a short while but not when it's a long term commitment like having kids in the family and caring for them full-time. For this reason I don't intend to have my own kids. I would gladly marry a lady who can't have children or who doesn't want children.

If there is any lady around who falls into this category just feel free to holla.
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Who Can't Have Children by TrollKiller(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Wetin person no go read for nairaland

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Who Can't Have Children by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
1. Get a vasectomy.

2. Create an account on a dating site.

3. Declare interest in postmenopausal women.
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Who Can't Have Children by GuestLog: 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
Your kind tolerates their own kids and over pamper them.
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Who Can't Have Children by donbachi(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
How u see my mother na?u go like her if u see her.
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Who Can't Have Children by Fidelismaria: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
Cool

I honesty don't understand why people feel the need to procreate when we are damn too much already

Why brings kids to this miserable planet

Mtcheeew

You are on the right track

I would have sued the one that brought me into this miserable world without my consent assuming he is still alive

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Who Can't Have Children by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
windofjustice:
I don't really like kids because I see them as a burden and disturbance. Maybe I can take care of someone's kid for only a short while but not when it's a long term commitment like having kids in the family and caring for them full-time. For this reason I don't intend to have my own kids. I would gladly marry a lady who can't have children or who doesn't want children.

Thanks for the information, next angry

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Who Can't Have Children by Nasri100(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
windofjustice:

Not a bad decision.

People should do what makes them happy. Your decision helps to curb the madness of over population in Nigeria. I just read an article on bbc about the UN’s report on “Climate Apartheid”, very scary. The future looks bleak from that finding.

Having one is cool. But if you don’t want at all, you can always do vasectomy and settle for a partner that respects your decision.

Again, Life is too short. Do what makes you happy. People would have always have opinions.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Who Can't Have Children by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
windofjustice:

If there is any lady around who falls into this category just feel free to holla.

A woman should be irrelevant to your desire to never have kids.... Get a vasectomy and be done with the misery.

(1) (Reply)

COZA. Question To Bisola. / Nairalanders Save Me From This Confusion. / The Seven Things To Know From Your Partner Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.