Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

NANS To Protest Over Madonna University Arrest Of Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS To Protest Over Madonna University Arrest Of Student (239 Views)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Deny Entry To Students Accused Of Bullying Sylvester Oromoni - NANS To Embassies / ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NANS To Protest Over Madonna University Arrest Of Student by mumumugu(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
Okereke Godson C

NANS ZONE B LED BY COMR OKEREKE GODSON C BISHOP, DECRIES OVER THE HUGE MISTAKE EMBARKED ON BY MADONNA UNIVERSITY, PRAYS THAT THE ARREST OF HON.COMR. CHIDI ILOGEBE, NANS VP.NATIONAL IS A BAD MARKET TO THE UNIVERSITY.
My attention has been drawn to the purported arrest of Comr.Chidi Ilogebe by the Nigerian Police last night and his hasty whisk to Abuja Force Headquarters is a great mistake by the Anti Students Management of Madonna University.
Recall that Comr.Illogebe who doubled as SA Students to Enugu State Governor led the struggle to release the 7 innocent students incarcerated in Anambra Prisons over an unfounded allegation levied on the supposed innocent students for robbery, kidnapping and image laundry or defamation.... The innocent students was given stringent bail conditions which alerted the National Vice President to intervene.
His arrest is a big National threat to the largest youth and students Movement in the black race(NANS). lets believe it's a romance of VP presence in Abuja as we wait patiently before 3pm today for his glorious return.
If he is not released with apology to the organization most especially NANS ZONE B where the student leader is extracted from, then we shall make plans to flood the capital territory of Nigeria (Abuja) as the struggle will be the heaviest in the history of African race.
We are not afraid of arrest, persecution and imprisonment while fighting for humanity. Persons like me have been looking for such an arrest opportunity. Indeed it's a bad market for the management of Madonna University.
All leaders, street and stakeholders of NANS should be ready for the next line of actions.
Injury to one is injury to all.
TEAM-BISHOP, solidarity.....

(1) (Reply)

MBBS From Georgia / Full video Girl refused to enter University premises because of Hijab / Me And My Articles (july Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.