Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,117 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants (15555 Views)

Lady, Her Family Fly Airpeace From Gatwick London To Lagos With Expired Passport / Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / The Oshodi Transport Interchange That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by ebuk4real(m): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
angry

The moment we decide to take ourselves serious, we will all know..
Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by Soyinka711(f): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nice One
Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by gcof(m): 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
THEY couldn’t deliver when applicants had to go to their office for collection, is it now that they have the job of packagaing and mailing that they will deliver? You go wait for your passport tire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by GoodFaith: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
arilewo:
A backward nation, other countries don't visit embassies or consular for renewal of passports. Even, common Ghana you will do everything online and they will mail it to you@ the comfort of your house. I don't know why we are like this in Nigeria. Imagine, you have to travel to the consular in any of Atlanta, New York and Washington to renew your passport. It is high level craziness.

Nigerians need to visit the embassy for the staff to continue to steal from Nigerian
how are they going to steal from you
so they need you at the embassy
Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by UncleJudax(m): 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lol. And they accused the guy of not providing a self-addressed envelope.... grin
Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by chris51(f): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
Kudos to the young man. He is indeed a hero. Going to the High Commission is like a nightmare.
People take time off work, travel etc to be confronted by rude High Commission workers.
The decision to mail passports to owners is a step in the right direction.
Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by chris51(f): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
chris51:
Kudos to the young man. He is indeed a hero. Going to the High Commission is like a nightmare.
People take time off work, travel etc to be confronted by rude High Commission workers.
The decision to mail passports to owners is a step in the right direction.
Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by MarianaTrench: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
The cost of mailing the passport will be included to the application fee!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by Just2endowed2(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
grin

What he did was foolish BUT he successfully made them sit up. So he's a HERO cool

It reminds me of how i almost assassinated an Ambassador because my Seychelles passport carried my real name....

Like to visit that country..... How can I start
Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by enemyofprogress: 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
Una no dey hear word until them beat una. Useless people
Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by TheFacelessMan: 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
Just2endowed2:

Like to visit that country..... How can I start

Check here on Nairaland. Many have gone there before, just search.

I actually visited Zanzibar based on some recommendations i saw here.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by Beautyaddy: 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hmmm, why do I think that this new development is from frying pan to fire? undecided
Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by OlujobaSamuel: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ample time? There should be a definition of ample time biko, like how many months? Weeks? Days?
Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ok make i waka go the one in newyork go skata then. Seems this is the language those old fools dey understand
Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
The Nigerian Embassy fear of a very frustrated, over the edge, no care in the world, and crazy Nigerian passport applicant is the beginning of WISDOM!
Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by Blue3k(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
sparog:
Nigerian government agencies know how to do the right thing abroad

angry grin grin

gcof:
THEY couldn’t deliver when applicants had to go to their office for collection, is it now that they have the job of packagaing and mailing that they will deliver? You go wait for your passport tire

Nobody is Demanding it nigeria besides myself. Lol they already do this in America. Using post system is only revolutionary in Nigeria since the people regulated themselves to be bottom feeders.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by biggy26: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
Graduateacher:
This will cause untold frustration, before you will receive your passport, you will need to pray and fast
I'm telling you, if they couldn't just hand you your passport in peace, then it's post they want us to trust? It's not the method, it's the efficiency.
Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by veesion: 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
simonlee:

In London ba...
try it in Nigeria na...break ordinary light bulb in NASS complex and see grin
Here once they see you are not ABOKI, you will Christianed a terrorist,and annihilated afterwards
Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by Emanodimo(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
arilewo:
A backward nation, other countries don't visit embassies or consular for renewal of passports. Even, common Ghana you will do everything online and they will mail it to you@ the comfort of your house. I don't know why we are like this in Nigeria. Imagine, you have to travel to the consular in any of Atlanta, New York and Washington to renew your passport. It is high level craziness.

The Nigeria Govt care less... Thank God, the guy change the story.... History will remember him as an agent of change... Radical one
Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by hollywater: 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
dondaddycares:
Unfortunately it took an unwholesome agitation for the embassy to improve and start doing things the best way
This one of the reasons we need war again in Nigeria, if Nigeria is to be good again.
Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by nonix22(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
Yeye pple, they asked that we pay for delivery way back in 2013, but will still tell u to come down and pick it up. I had to travel all the way from Glasgow to London for ordinary passport. Same for other applicants who travelled from different parts of UK.
STOOPID
Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by slimfit1(m): 12:44am On Jun 26, 2019
simonlee:

In London ba...

Well, at least they have learnt more than a £1000 lesson. The police are professionals so they dealt with it professionally step by step. Only an animal will make your statement.
Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by Emilokoiyawon: 4:36am On Jun 26, 2019
I hope the consulate in America does same...having to travel across the US to get your passport is frankly ridiculous.
Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by Princedapace(m): 5:46am On Jun 26, 2019
simonlee:

In London ba...

bro, in Nigeria, we are all cowards. The present generation of youths are bunch of cowards and useless to the next generation.

The current democracy we are enjoying, some people paid the price for it. Sowore is one of them, Soyinka is one of them. It wasnt easy, in fact, it was bloodier back then but they gave military govt eye for an eye.

The current generation of youths, including my selves, we are lazy mother fu c kers! We care only about s e x, fu ck, we seek the easiest way to make money by stealing money thru internet.

I av always maintained that the day Nigerian youths will be brave enough to confront their leaders, that they will mark the beginning of a better country. If the efforts made by those who got our independence and those who fought military govt were continued after 1999, Nigeria would av had a better constitution and the govt would av performed better.

When that young man broke the screen of vehicles, diplomatic vehicles, I read the comments of Nigerian youths here.. Many were like, oga,ur village people have remembered u, oga, u will be deported, oga, u will go to prison, etc. The same fear fear mindset we have here, we used it to judge him. He knew what he could face but he damned them all, he protested and they have heard him..

We fear too much here and a coward dies 1000 times before his death. How Nigerian youths got to this stage, i cant understand.

A man set him self ablaze and complained bitterly about failed govt before doing so, he gathered people around him, he obviously wanted to copy what happened in Tunisia, but he died and Nigerians, mainly youths, laughed at him, mocked him online and said, he was jobless and all that. Well, what he did was exactly what a young man did in Tunisia and the youths were able to chase the president out of office. That act alone brought about waves of change across Arab countries. i mean Arab countries with extremely brutal military leaders. Is Nigeria more brutal than the govt of the ex Egyptian president? Heck No! Never, but the youths damned everything becus they are not cowards, they protested until he left, same in Tunisia, etc.

Nigerian youths just love s ex. ur comment is that of a typical Nigerian youth of our time. He dies 1000 times before his death..

Sadly many youths dont know that they are already dead while alive in a country like Nigeria. Shame on all of us including my self.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants by Burgerlomo: 5:53am On Jun 26, 2019
calddon:
.i don't support craze but if the dude hadn't pulled the craze no1 would av cared.

Abi they are avoiding futher craze by keeping the applicants at arms length. grin

They're afraid of what the next person going to do grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diaspora Commission Reacts To Video Of Woman Beaten At Nigerian Embassy, Italy / Traffic Advisory: PDP Campaign Rally Holds At TBS In Lagos Today. / Air Peace, Boeing sign $1.1bn aircraft acquisition, order 10 New 737 MAX planes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.