Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

What do I Do 2 Get Another Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What do I Do 2 Get Another Girl (1255 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do I Do 2 Get Another Girl by bdaf(m): 12:27pm On May 09, 2007
i once had a relationship and i lost it to another guy,just because i wasnt serious with the girl.now, i m in need of another relationship
but it is not forthcomin.please what do i do.
Re: What do I Do 2 Get Another Girl by ajayi1(m): 5:15pm On May 09, 2007
The only help you have is to go for Fasting and prayer for 41 day. The last day of your fast just go outside your house in the morning, the first person you will see will be your girl. (It may be a mad girl).
Re: What do I Do 2 Get Another Girl by luxoire(f): 5:24pm On May 09, 2007
ajayi1:

The only help you have is to go for Fasting and prayer for 41 day. The last day of your fast just go outside your house in the morning, the first person you will see will be your girl. (It may be a mad girl).

hahahahahahahah, kai u wocked

@poster, my initial tempted response was to tell u, serves u rigth for messing about in the first instance, btu being a compassionate human being, i say unto u U CAN'T HURRY LOVE, U JUST HAVE TO WAIT, LOVE DON'T COME EASY, ITS A GAME OF GIVE AND TAKE, give urself chances to meet new girls and get to know them, in time u will fall in love with the one u most desire, but that will take time, if u r seriously looking for something serious, the babe also hae to be on same wave length as u
Re: What do I Do 2 Get Another Girl by omega25red(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2007
I guess im bother by the fact that he says he "needs" a relationship.
Women smell despiration from a mile away so just lay off and it would come naturally
Re: What do I Do 2 Get Another Girl by Abike2k6(f): 10:25pm On May 09, 2007
Ditto everything Luxoire said. Don't go looking for it.
Re: What do I Do 2 Get Another Girl by skullbaba: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2011
where you get the one that left you
Re: What do I Do 2 Get Another Girl by pwiz(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2011
OP who be ur english teacher or are u anyway related to MR.CORK?(no offiense meant)
Re: What do I Do 2 Get Another Girl by born2boink(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2011
Start going to ASHEWO house, I am sure you will not last a week before you get another girl, just deal with one so you can become a regular customer
Re: What do I Do 2 Get Another Girl by adim2(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2011
@poster
what is ur age range
Re: What do I Do 2 Get Another Girl by xandy84: 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2011
met her were i went to buy a condom, she was the one selling and i bough but to my surprise my gal neva showed up so i went back to her and i used the condom on her ans since then i had been using condom on her
Re: What do I Do 2 Get Another Girl by hotspec(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Wonders shall Never End. / Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. / Do Nice Guys Finish Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.