Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

What's Your Take On This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Take On This! (7725 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take On This! by victorian(f): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
A guy on facebook asked :

why do women in marriage now value their jobs, more than their husbands?

Alot of people answered him, some women said because they need to Contribute money for house rent ,school fees of their kids and hospital bills .

I then remembered what a female friend of mine chatted with me one fateful day.

She's happily married to her bestie and lover. When her husband married her, after some few years or so they had twins. Shes a full time house wife, cares of the daily running of the house, the twins and she makes sure his meals are hot and bathing water, warm and ready for him.

Until one day his sisters complained, she shouldn't be a full time house wife, their Brother is over pampering her and making her lazy. But shebi she's a graduate ? angry can't she work? She should go look for work to assist him by the side. Her husband agreed after continous pressure from the Sisters. That's how my friend dust her certificate, took her Cv for job hunting.
The husband will come back home, take his keys from his neighbor. Opened the door, the children will rush,scream daddy! Daddy! cheesy , he hugs them and usher them to their room. He looks around everywhere scattered and littered with toys in the sitting room . He winced at the sight of his living room. He winced as he walks tiredly to his room.
Remove his tie,and place his suit on the bed. He sighed placed his hands on his waist in deep thought , remembering how his wife use to open the door for him, kiss his cheeks, follow him to the sitting room, remove his tie and suit for him. Take his bag and go get his water ready in the bathroom.

He remembered how he will see everywhere neat and clean, the twins playing quietly with their toys. After his bath, his wife will tell him quietly his food is ready. And very hot meals at that . He loves hot meals. As he eats she will ask how was his day and they gist together Like best of friends .

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This! by victorian(f): 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
But now as he walks tiredly to bathroom, the mere thought of bathing cold water, he shook his head, no I can't. sad
He avoids the bathroom then goes striaght to the kitchen. The food in the flask is cold.
Tears streamed down his eyes and he said quietly to himself " what have I done to myself " sighs where is my wife? cry

He's too tired to warm the meal. And moreover he loves his meals straight from the fire, not a cold meal that needs warmth!
Oh God! angry

After eating he called the wife on phone, trying to Control his anger. Ruth, where are you? You are not home yet! she replied I'm held up in traffic , you can hear noises everywhere, this traffic is hell! But I should be home before 10pm.

He looked at the time it's just 7pm. He replied OK.

After a week, before leaving the house for work. He sat his wife down and said honey please don't look for work again. I can manage the finance cry It's not like you and our kids are expensive to maintain and all. I miss the way we use to be all loving, caring, everywhere neat and clean.
No screaming from the kids, my meals hot, my bathing water warm, our gists and all.
cry
But these last few days. The home has been so cold and rough. You come back home tired. You rarely gist, we don't make love like before.

I'm going crazy here, please I beg you, Don't work again! I need my wife back! I don't need an assistant male at home. Pls Just stay home and take care of every thing. I can manage, you don't have to worry anymore. cry

She shook her head and said look I must work! Shebi you and your family said I only know how to eat your money. So lemme work! And not be a burden.

At the end, the husband begged her , promised her he will open a shop for her, let her do her research on what she wants to sell, at least she can be able to come back home by 4pm latest.

Anyways she owns a shop selling stuffs next street to their home.

That's a true story from a friend of mine who's married.

smiley

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On This! by desvi: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
stay at home to cook and run the bath water
kids grow
husband gets a new wife
mumu cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On This! by Halezis(m): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
Being a house wife shouldn't be encouraged at all. Even the richest billionaire don't have their wives sit at home all day doing nothing. If by any means anything happens to the husband, housewives most times find it difficult to readjust.

I don't know. But any job that makes a woman not have time for her home isn't worth it.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On This! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
This one go just dey do chocho chocho upandan with her made up stories

Do you not get tired? At your old age. Smh

24 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On This! by delugajackson: 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
How come you know every single thing that goes on in another woman's marital home?

You must be a chronic gossip.

18 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On This! by victorian(f): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
desvi:
stay at home to cook and run the bath water
kids grow
husband gets a new wife
mumu cheesy

He does not want a new wife.

He's still committed to his wife and loves her alot
Re: What's Your Take On This! by desvi: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
victorian:

He does not want a new wife.

He's still committed to his wife and loves her alot

all good things come to an end wink

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On This! by victorian(f): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
delugajackson:
How come you know everything that goes on another woman's marital home?

You must be a chronic gossip.

I'm not a chronic gossip. It's called sharing

My friends love talking about their marriages. It's not my fault , she trust me enough to hang out with me and we gist on what's going on in our lives.

smiley

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
i dont need no housewife.most housewives get overweight and out of shape cos of lack of exercise.sitting down in d sittingroom from mornin till night watching african magic or zee world while overeating. ehn as d husband is working u as d wife should have sumptin doin biko.

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On This! by victorian(f): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
desvi:

all good things come to an end wink

Hahahahahahah grin

You are not serious. Lol
Re: What's Your Take On This! by victorian(f): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
lefulefu:
i dont need no housewife.most housewives get overweight and out of shape cos of lack of exercise.sitting down in d sittingroom from mornin till night watching african magic or zee world while overeating. ehn as d husband is working u as d wife should have sumptin doin biko.

She's smallish and slim in stature , even after three kids

And she owns a shop where she sells stuffs.
Re: What's Your Take On This! by whitebeard(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
No partner (husband or wife) should consider their job more important than family..!

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On This! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
victorian:

She's smallish and slim in stature , even after three kids

And she owns a shop where she sells stuffs.
aghh i love this type of house who is innovative ..not those ones dat will just sit their lazy azzes in the sittingroom from mornin till night watching all those filipin love movies where d actors will be walking in slowmotion and she will be yelling at d housegirl to bring one thing or d other.i love enterprising housewives and i forget to tell u i like petite girls as well cos its easy to lift dem up in any position if u know wat i mean.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On This! by victorian(f): 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
lefulefu:
aghh i love this type of house who is innovative ..not those ones dat will just sit their lazy azzes in the sittingroom from mornin till night watching all those filipin love movies where d actors will be walking in slowmotion and she will be yelling at d housegirl to bring one thing or d other.i love enterprising housewives and i forget to tell u i like petite girls as well cos its easy to lift dem up in any position if u know wat i mean.

Sighs sad

I don't know what u mean, I'm not frigging fucvking guy!!
Re: What's Your Take On This! by Lucifer1419: 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
victorian:
But now as he walks tiredly to bathroom, the mere thought of bathing cold water, he shook his head, no I can't. sad
He avoids the bathroom then goes striaght to the kitchen. The food in the flask is cold.
Tears streamed down his eyes and he said quietly to himself " what have I done to myself " sighs where is my wife? cry

He's too tired to warm the meal. And moreover he loves his meals straight from the fire, not a cold meal that needs warmth!
Oh God! angry

After eating he called the wife on phone, trying to Control his anger. Ruth, where are you? You are not home yet! she replied I'm held up in traffic , you can hear noises everywhere, this traffic is hell! But I should be home before 10pm.

He looked at the time it's just 7pm. He replied OK.

After a week, before leaving the house for work. He sat his wife down and said honey please don't look for work again. I can manage the finance cry It's not like you and our kids are expensive to maintain and all. I miss the way we use to be all loving, caring, everywhere neat and clean.
No screaming from the kids, my meals hot, my bathing water warm, our gists and all.
cry
But these last few days. The home has been so cold and rough. You come back home tired. You rarely gist, we don't make love like before.

I'm going crazy here, please I beg you, Don't work again! I need my wife back! I don't need an assistant male at home. Pls Just stay home and take care of every thing. I can manage, you don't have to worry anymore. cry

She shook her head and said look I must work! Shebi you and your family said I only know how to eat your money. So lemme work! And not be a burden.

At the end, the husband begged her , promised her he will open a shop for her, let her do her research on what she wants to sell, at least she can be able to come back home by 4pm latest.

Anyways she owns a shop selling stuffs next street to their home.

That's a true story from a friend of mine who's married.

smiley
. illiterate like me can't read all this, the simple grammar is too much for me to understand, can you pls break it down for me.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This! by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lool some of you believe the life would be where you would slave away in a job for the next 40 years leaving no legacy or doing anything worthwhile.
Make una dey deceive unaself.
Re: What's Your Take On This! by Lucifer1419: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
How am I sure if this your story is not from Twitter, because you Sabi lie well well, when are you getting married again, you have been married for like 5 times in 5years now, abi all the husband they divorce you go marry another babe for nairaland, make you hold one strong now, man go soon scarce in 2years time, just grab your copy now before is too late. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On This! by victorian(f): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. illiterate like me can't read all this, the simple grammar is too much for me to understand, can you pls break it down for me.

Seriously
Re: What's Your Take On This! by SweetCunt97(f): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
We can't have it all. The world has evolved beyond sitting at home unless you have a home job...
Re: What's Your Take On This! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
lefulefu:

Ogbenin who are u please & where is lefulefu? That information is not correct sam sam!!!
Re: What's Your Take On This! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
dairykidd:

Ogbenin who are u please & where is lefulefu? That information is not correct sam sam!!!
na me jor grin grin grin.i said petite babes with back. bro petite gehls are very flexible oo and easy to carry and manoevere grin.a babe like toke makinwa"s stature grin grin...nna dat one go sweet to handle in za oza room cheesy

Re: What's Your Take On This! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
SweetCunt97:
We can't have it all. The world has evolved beyond sitting at home unless you have a home job...
omo see killer hips
okokobioko

Re: What's Your Take On This! by Childishbanjino(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
well, i think it's lovely that the husband wants his family that way, a tad selfish if you ask me because he only misses the things HE used to enjoy when his wife was still a full housewife (he said sex too nah? i know i know) but he did the right thing by setting her up so it's a win-win for both parties. A girl can secure her coin while still delivering premium "wifey" duties lol

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This! by zed7: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
From a friend and you painted the story like say u dey the house. Stop exaggerating, lots of women work and the home still functions. It's either the man is lazy and should sit up or he should get a maid. It's not good for a woman to sit at home even if the husband is a billionaire, it's not good for her own self worth and growth.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On This! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
lefulefu:
na me jor grin grin grin.i said petite babes with back . bro petite gehls are very flexible oo and easy to carry and manoevere grin.a babe like toke makinwa"s stature grin grin...nna dat one go sweet to handle in za oza room cheesy

Lolzz na now i blv say na u based on the barca levelz grin
Re: What's Your Take On This! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
lefulefu:
omo see killer hips
okokobioko
But this one no petite oo
Re: What's Your Take On This! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
dairykidd:

But this one no petite oo
i know she no petite grin.omo she reminds me of one my friends cheesy wey carry hips exactly like dat and men can die for her case dat year ehn grin grin
Re: What's Your Take On This! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
dairykidd:

Lolzz na now i blv say na u based on the barca levelz grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
victorian:

Sighs sad

I don't know what u mean, I'm not frigging fucvking guy!!
grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Take On This! by Emac34: 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
SweetCunt97:
Just sent you a PM
Re: What's Your Take On This! by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
whitebeard:
No partner (husband or wife) should consider their job more important than family..!

I owe you

1 bottle of champagne
2 bottles of honourable
3 cans of Bullet
4 bottles of Alomo
5 bottles of Chelsea

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) / Silent Moans (18+) / Kindly Return My Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.