Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (422256 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Spade07: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2019
Hey!

I apologize.
The supposed "survey" wasn't suppose to mock the credibility of this page.
I have benefited from it and I thought we could have fun doing the survey.

Most persons must have misinterpreted my intentions.
Again, I apologize.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2019
Spade07:
Good morning Everyone.

Let's do a quick survey.

If you have made more than $100 the transcription platform clike LIKE.

Less than $100 click SHARE.

Just for fun.
only God know the meaning of your fun.

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Spade07: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2019
odizeey:
only God know the meaning of your fun.

Yea, and my humble self too.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by koolx213(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2019
If you don't believe, run along with your doubts.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ogaemmy: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2019
Spade07:
Hey!

I apologize.
The supposed "survey" wasn't suppose to mock the credibility of this page.
I have benefited from it and I thought we could have fun doing the survey.

Most persons must have misinterpreted my intentions.
Again, I apologize.

I don't trust you sha.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Spade07: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2019
Ogaemmy:

I don't trust you sha.

You don't have to.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2019
koolx213:
Even with scarce calls, that Ralph guy still had like 667.3 minutes of calls rated 4 or 5..
Some calls will not be rated by cutoff, so he would have accumulated more than 700 in all.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Qudos4real: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2019
koolx213:

Bro..It's better you take time and read the FAQ. That's your only bet. If you jump that hurdle, you'll just get frustrated in the end. Most champs here read it frequently just to make the rules a second nature. Peace my man
thanks boss, I've gotten the transcribing stuff before i was kicked out, steady 4s and 5s. But i was told that i had a 10-calls average of 2.something two weeks ago, although i have picked up.

My main issue now nah pp, make i see whether money go enter the new one wey i create this time. Nah him go determine whether i go go on.
Nobody pray make him dey work no see money collect.

Anyways, thanks boss. I go come give testimony later by the grace of God
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LouisBERG: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2019
Pareidolia:

At the top left, you'll see

Have a question?
Read the FAQ
View your profile

Click on view your profile.
When you get to that page.
You'll see Payment settings and edit by the right
Click on edit
Input your PayPal address in the box
Save your settings.

Oh yeah! This helped, thanks

Sorry to bother you again..
I was kinda refreshing continually and i saw some calls on the queue.. There was a 2 minutes call at the bottom so i clicked on it and i was directed to where to transcribe the call.

But something strange happened. after hearing the audios, it automatically transcribed itself(all the audios i heard were being written out) rendering the labels(REP and CUSTOMER) where they are supposed to be. Is this a normal occurence for newbies?

PS...it is a Pen foster call.

#caLLmeBERG
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Thraedz(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2019
LouisBERG:

Oh yeah! This helped, thanks

Sorry to bother you again..
I was kinda refreshing continually and i saw some calls on the queue.. There was a 2 minutes call at the bottom so i clicked on it and i was directed to where to transcribe the call.

But something strange happened. after hearing the audios, it automatically transcribed itself(all the audios i heard were being written out) rendering the labels(REP and CUSTOMER) where they are supposed to be. Is this a normal occurence for newbies?

PS...it is a Pen foster call.

#caLLmeBERG

Those are AI transcriptions already done by the system. It's left to you to read through the transcription, make corrections, subtractions and additions in order to bring it to standard. Some calls come with AI transcriptions, while others do not
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by adescopy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
damilare96:
You have no problem, just make sure its not naija paypal link you use
Thanks you for having time to give an answer.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LouisBERG: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
Thraedz:

Those are AI transcriptions already done by the system. It's left to you to read through the transcription, make corrections, subtractions and additions in order to bring it to standard. Some calls come with AI transcriptions, while others do not

Wow!!

This is interesting..

Will i be paid for it? grin cheesy Since i didn't really stress myself on the call.

Thanks.

#caLLmeBERG
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by chibuzor05(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
LouisBERG:

Wow!!

This is interesting..

Will i be paid for it? grin cheesy Since i didn't really stress myself on the call.

Thanks.

#caLLmeBERG

grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by chibuzor05(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
LouisBERG:

Wow!!

This is interesting..

Thanks.

#caLLmeBERG

It's left to you to read through the transcription, make corrections, subtractions and additions in order to bring it to standard

You skipped that part from his message, that is where the stress you will be paid for can be found.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by hausadreturn(m): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
LouisBERG:

Wow!!

This is interesting..

Thanks.

#caLLmeBERG
This #caLLmeBERG thing, is it an AI or you insert it everytime you say something on nairaland?

If yes, shay na as per copyright or what? undecided
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
hausadreturn:
This #caLLmeBERG thing, is it an AI or you insert it everytime you say something on nairaland?

grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ogaemmy: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
hausadreturn:

You took this question out of my mouth. Him d water mark him comment. Lol
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LouisBERG: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
chibuzor05:

It's left to you to read through the transcription, make corrections, subtractions and additions in order to bring it to standard

You skipped that part from his message, that is where the stress you will be paid for can be found.

I just checked my profile now and my transcript has been rated with a 5 for that call with some dollars earned. cheesy wink

Thanks to y'll for your contributions and swift responses.. It can only get better.

#caLLmeBERG
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Pareidolia: 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
I've not seen any call throughout yesterday. Even today!
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Refresh your dashboard often.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Pareidolia: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
brijibs:
Refresh your dashboard often.
I do. I'll keep observing.
BTW I just tried linking my card that was denied before, and it went through. I've requested for the code.

Modified
I just verified it now! Got the code in less than 10 minutes. grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kennybelle: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hello people,
Please let's be at alert as the calls unrated from last week are being rated today, so we don't lose the redo opportunity.

I was quite fortunate a few moment ago, would have lost some dollars. I checked in 15mins into the redo time, corrected my mistakes, call was rated almost immediately got a 5 and earned some dollars.

Can't afford to lose any amount in this call-drought period wink

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ogaemmy: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
My inverted caller error was overlooked. I'm happy. From a last week call.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ogaemmy:
My inverted caller error was overlooked. I'm happy. From a last week call.
can I verify my paypal/withdraw with my UBA mastercard, I went to bank today to get the africard, and the operations manager did nt know of any thing like an international. africard with INTERNATIONAL HIGH CARD AT THE BACK, I just left there now
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by hausadreturn(m): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
SUPERPACK:
can I verify my paypal/withdraw with my UBA mastercard, I went to bank today to get the africard, and the operations manager did nt know of any thing like an international. africard with INTERNATIONAL HIGH CARD AT THE BACK, I just left there now
I guess we didn't mention it previously. You should've just said "prepaid card".
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
hausadreturn:
I guess we didn't mention it previously. You should've just said "prepaid card".
but is it same with international africard? also can you snap yours blur out your information and send, let me show her what it looks like.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ogaemmy: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
I succeeded a 21 minutes FC call. But my Headset is misbehaving. I think I would just end the job. This head set sha.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ogaemmy: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
hausadreturn:

Hmmm...that manager needs to be sacked. Jus say Africard-internation high. Or call it western union prepaid card.

I think she got confused when you said international high is written on the card's back. It is written on the pack enveloping the card, not on the card. Go to a different branch. Tell them Africard, international high. They almost gave me a local high till I told them international high. Don't say more than that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
raph got 814 mins even with call scarcity this week, may be he is a robot or may be group of people on a shift duty, how else can you explain someone averaging 120 audio minutes per day. that's 20min call per 3hrs hmm.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by deewhydoski(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
thorrvik55:
Who has that I'm returning a call from David test clip (clip 6) should drop it, so those dat want to register can use it...

hausadreturn , do u have it??
i am finding it difficult to open a lesotho or SA paypal account, pls can u help me out. below is what it is telling me

Access to www.paypal.com was denied
You don't have authorization to view this page.

HTTP ERROR 403
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
deewhydoski:

i am finding it difficult to open a lesotho or SA paypal account, pls can u help me out. below is what it is telling me

Access to www.paypal.com was denied
You don't have authorization to view this page.

HTTP ERROR 403

Are u browsing with glo?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
thorrvik55:

Are u browsing with glo?

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.