Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (448706 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
elantraceey:

I'm a natural nightwalker. perfect time for me.
shocked shocked shocked do you sleep in the afternoon?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Walemi1(m): 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
elantraceey:

There's really nothing much to it. Just marry the FAQ and study the sample transcripts and watch the punctuation, that's your ticket to 5s. I've created 4 accounts and I finally am able to get a hang of it.
Gracias
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 12:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Mekanus:

If I get the chance. I normally sleep between 8 to 12
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 6:00am On Apr 09, 2020
elantraceey:

My problem is that I can't sleep anytime that's not night, no matter how hard I try. So, I can't afford to be a night watch.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 9:00am On Apr 09, 2020
Mekanus:
My problem is that I can't sleep anytime that's not night, no matter how hard I try. So, I can't afford to be a night watch.
So, if we initiate you, coming to our night meeting would be difficult, right cheesy
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2020
berbs:

So, if we initiate you, coming to our night meeting would be difficult, right cheesy
Exactly, anything night I no do.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nerdnextdoor: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2020
To ensure maximum security for your sensitive data, confirmed online/internet privacy and easy access to restricted websites/apps, call or Whatsapp 07068627509 now for more inquiries on getting your Nord VPN 1, 2, and/or 3yrs premium Plan at a very cheap price.
skyscrapper:
@nerdnextdoor...
I appreciate the prompt response as regards the premium grammarly.
Thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2020
samsard:
grin if only you know how many wasted efforts I had + struggle with 2s and 3s.

Abeg bro. Help a brother to scale through. I need all help you can rendered, please. Nah still on the test issue, Abeg.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 09, 2020
elantraceey:

Help a brother to scale through. I need all help you can rendered, please. Nah still on the test issue, Abeg.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2020
Mekanus:

Help a brother to scale through. I need all help you can rendered, please. Nah still on the test issue, Abeg.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Christie171(f): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2020
Rollindollars:

QA world or GoTranscript test?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 09, 2020
Christie171:
QA world or GoTranscript test?

QA World, please.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ThatNiccur: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Rollindollars:

QA World, please.

HI, I'm also new on the hustle, however, I took the test once and I passed it. What are the challenges you are facing and how can we be of help

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ThatNiccur: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hello everyone, please I need help with my PP account. I created an account yesterday, everything looks good except for a message I keep getting. They are asking for additional information and asked that it should be provided before July 7, 2020.

I need to know the following please;

Is there anyone getting the same message and what have you done about it?

What is the consequence of not providing such info

What could I have done wrong to trigger such notification?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Rollindollars:

Abeg bro. Help a brother to scale through. I need all help you can rendered, please. Nah still on the test issue, Abeg.
Which test is that?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
ThatNiccur:
Hello everyone, please I need help with my PP account. I created an account yesterday, everything looks good except for a message I keep getting. They are asking for additional information and asked that it should be provided before July 7, 2020.

If you don't provide the additional information you will be permanently limited. I guess you are supposed to upload an account statement and ID card. One workaround for this is to add your MasterCard or Visa card to the account if you haven't already done so, and they MAY forget about the additional information for now.

Yes, there's probably always someone somewhere getting that message.

You account will be limited.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Rollindollars:

QA World, please.
For Qaworld, easy peasy. Just type the test clip number and paste in Google and you'll see links to YouTube videos or other contents that host the test clip answers. Just know that the test audio is probably the simplest audio you would get in transcription.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ThatNiccur: 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
samsard:

If you don't provide the additional information you will be permanently limited. I guess you are supposed to upload an account statement and ID card. One workaround for this is to add your MasterCard or Visa card to the account if you haven't already done so, and they MAY forget about the additional information for now.

Yes, there's probably always someone somewhere getting that message.

Your account will be limited.

Thank you. I am yet to get the UBA AFRICARD, can I add a Nigerian bank (GTB) Mastercard pending when I'd add the AFRICARD?

Would I be able to withdraw from PP with the card?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
ThatNiccur:

Thank you. I am yet to get the UBA AFRICARD, can I add a Nigerian bank (GTB) Mastercard pending when I'd add the AFRICARD?

Would I be able to withdraw from PP with the card?
You can add the GTV MasterCard. And no, you won't be able to withdraw from PayPal with the GTB MasterCard
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Yuneehk(f): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
samsard:
For Qaworld, easy peasy. Just type the test clip number and paste in Google and you'll see links to YouTube videos or other contents that host the test clip answers. Just know that the test audio is probably the simplest audio you would get in transcription.
Payment comes in tomorrow. Do transfer my own so I can do Easter shopping. Do you have my account details? If no, I'll just drop it here. Thank you, uncle.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Veryfoolishboy: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
berbs:

naa so e suppose be grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yuneehk:

Payment comes in tomorrow. Do transfer my own so I can do Easter shopping. Do you have my account details? If no, I'll just drop it here. Thank you, uncle.
Haunty, grin I only accept domiciliary accounts, CBN accounts, and World Bank account numbers grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Yuneehk(f): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
samsard:
Haunty, grin I only accept domiciliary accounts, CBN accounts, and World Bank account numbers grin
I don't understand English grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ThatNiccur: 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
samsard:
You can add the GTV MasterCard. And no, you won't be able to withdraw from PayPal with the GTB MasterCard

Okay, so can I add it and change it later, when I get the AFRICARD
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
ThatNiccur:

Okay, so can I add it and change it later, when I get the AFRICARD
Yeah, you can add another card once you are ready.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
samsard:
Which test is that?

Can you please, share me your whatsapp digits. For easy accessibility on my challenges?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Rollindollars:

Can you please, share me your whatsapp digits. For easy accessibility on my challenges?
To be honest, replying to all the WhatsApp messages can be quite a chore. Just post your concerns and everyone will do their best. Alternatively, you can skim through the like the first 10 or 20 pages as the most basic issues are addressed there. Or you can just check previous pages.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ThatNiccur: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
samsard:
Yeah, you can add another card once you are ready.

Okay, Thank you.

Please, I have another issue. I just picked my first call and the platform seems different from what I saw in the training video, making it difficult for me to work on it. I had to release the call.

Can you please walk me through?

I use google chrome
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
ThatNiccur:

Okay, Thank you.

Please, I have another issue. I just picked my first call and the platform seems different from what I saw in the training video, making it difficult for me to work on it. I had to release the call.

Can you please walk me through?

I use google chrome

It's not difficult. Just Enter key to generate a new speaker label. Click on the speaker label to toggle between rep and customer. Although I haven't transcribed on Qaworld in a while. Play around with it.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Samxie(m): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
ThatNiccur:

The additional information they need from you in this case is just country of incorporation
Just go through the link in your mail and supply the information, and that's it.
Nothing to panic about. It's normal.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ThatNiccur: 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Samxie:

The additional information they need from you in this case is just country of incorporation
Just go through the link in your mail and supply the information, and that's it.
Nothing to panic about. It's normal.

Not panicking boss, I just needed to express my concerns. thinking I might have made a mistake in the registration process.

Now, here is the issue, whenever I click on the additional information link, it takes me to another page saying thanks for adding the info, even though I am yet to add anything, and then I get logged out. When I log back in, I get to see the red alert again, asking me to provide additional info.

how can you be of help please?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
naa so e suppose be grin
cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (398)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.