Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (426089 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
nwafresh:

I'm using smart phone.. My rating notes talks about grammar, sentence structures and punctuations
Well, an auto 1 rating probably goes beyond that.
Take it slow, I'll see if can come up with something later. But you should hold it off for now before they deactivate you
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
samsard:
Well, an auto 1 rating probably goes beyond that.
Take it slow, I'll see if can come up with something later. But you should hold it off for now before they deactivate you

OK boss
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by soik(m): 6:54am On Jul 01, 2019
Failed the test. Can one replay the video over and over during the test?

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by somehow: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guys, please is this normal?

I thought QA-world deactivated me after 5 unsuccessful jobs that got bad ratings, so I opened a new account and attempted a new job.

I discovered that the job was added to my former account with the details of the former account showing including the 5 previous job.

What does this mean?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by AkataYeriYeri: 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
I tried to withdraw to my Africard and it says pending .
Please help embarassed
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by warrenweste(m): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
I tried to withdraw to my Africard and it says pending .
Please help embarassed

pending 24hours? or whats the full message?
how much have u withdraw in a month?
is it lesotho account?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by drawnobet(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
somehow:
Guys, please is this normal?

I thought QA-world deactivated me after 5 unsuccessful jobs that got bad ratings, so I opened a new account and attempted a new job.

I discovered that the job was added to my former account with the details of the former account showing including the 5 previous job.

What does this mean?

Clear all history and cookies before logging on your new account with the browser

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by AkataYeriYeri: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
warrenweste:

pending 24hours? or whats the full message?
how much have u withdraw in a month?
is it lesotho account?
I think it said 72 hours .
Yes, Lesotho, and it’s my first withdrawal.
Do I need to panick? embarassed

Fingers crossed ...
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by somehow: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
Thanks
drawnobet:

Clear all history and cookies before logging on your new account with the browser
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by warrenweste(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

I think it said 72 hours .
Yes, Lesotho, and it’s my first withdrawal.
Do I need to panick? embarassed

Fingers crossed ...

How much is the amount? U can't withdraw above 500$ in a month for now because it's a new account if u try it they will limit ya account n tell u to provide details like utility bill, card statement, Id card n co with the name n info u used in registration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by AkataYeriYeri: 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
warrenweste:

How much is the amount? U can't withdraw above 500$ in a month for now because it's a new account if u try it they will limit ya account n tell u to provide details like utility bill, card statement, Id card n co with the name n info u used in registration
The amount is below $200
I guess I’ll get my my money on my card after the said 72 hours then? cry
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by warrenweste(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

The amount is below $200
I guess I’ll get my my money on my card after the said 72 hours then? cry

Yes dnt worry u will get it after 72 hours or exactly �

Don't always withdraw your money after it hit ya account leave it fit like 3-5 days before doing so

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by AkataYeriYeri: 4:31am On Jul 03, 2019
warrenweste:

Yes dnt worry u will get it after 72 hours or exactly �

Don't always withdraw your money after it hit ya account leave it fit like 3-5 days before doing so
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by abdeiz(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
You guys here have been really wonderful guiding others towards earning from this side hustle. More dollars to Una account cheesy.

I'd like to ask about QA, how their transcribing jobs are, do you download the audio to transcribe or you listen to it online like how the first test was or the audios are live calls (this scares me alot)

Lastly, after the first test, are there any further tests to be done?

Thank you all and God bless
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by mayorflexzy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
I am very interested in this job. Please help out. Thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by abdeiz(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
abdeiz:
You guys here have been really wonderful guiding others towards earning from this side hustle. More dollars to Una account cheesy.

I'd like to ask about QA, how their transcribing jobs are, do you download the audio to transcribe or you listen to it online like how the first test was or the audios are live calls (this scares me alot)

Nobody can help out? cry cry

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
abdeiz:

You don't download the audio, you just listen to it online (different from the first test)...

The audios are not live calls.

After the first test, you will have to pass another mini test (not audio transcription). The test is about the Do's and Don'ts at Qaworld and their FAQ. U will have to read the passage and answer the objective questions (they don't fail u if ur answers are not correct at this stage, u will only be prompted to select another answer)...

After the mini test, u enter ur PayPal email address and then you can start transcribing.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by abdeiz(m): 5:25am On Jul 04, 2019
thorrvik55:

You don't download the audio, you just listen to it online (different from the first test)...

The audios are not live calls.

After the first test, you will have to pass another mini test (not audio transcription). The test is about the Do's and Don'ts at Qaworld and their FAQ. U will have to read the passage and answer the objective questions (they don't fail u if ur answers are not correct at this stage, u will only be prompted to select another answer)...

After the mini test, u enter ur PayPal email address and then you can start transcribing.

Thanks very much, this helps alot.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by mikotek(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2019
I'm really impressed with the level of sincerity displayed here, and the effort to help others to succeed.
I'm very much interested but would like to know how much I can earn weekly or monthly should I go into it full time.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by drawnobet(m): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2019
mikotek:
I'm really impressed with the level of sincerity displayed here, and the effort to help others to succeed.
I'm very much interested but would like to know how much I can earn weekly or monthly should I go into it full time.
Depends on how much you are willing to put in weekly. $70 or more weekly is possible

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
drawnobet:
Depends on how much you are willing to put in weekly. $70 or more weekly is possible
grin He should focus on learning first grin
Also he'll need regular power or laptop with great battery life grin

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by drawnobet(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
samsard:
True talk boss

@mikotek once you get very familiar with the system your earnings is only limited by the factors listed above and personal ability. Get on board

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
samsard:

Great job guys!
My 2nd account has just been deactivated today.
I want to.'focus on learning first' too, but I can't find any materials online. Grammar structure, punctuation errors are really frustrating me cry
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by bisisho(f): 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hi guys, I wanted to start my first job today but their accent threw me off! Even after listening again and again, I still couldn't catch some words. What can I do please?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by bountiouz: 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hey guys. After creating the lesotho paypal, were you sent an email saying to add additional details of your business before a particular deadline? A link in the email takes you to a place where you have to state d country of incorporation. Anyone?

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
bountiouz:
Hey guys. After creating the lesotho paypal, were you sent an email saying to add additional details of your business before a particular deadline? A link in the email takes you to a place where you have to state d country of incorporation. Anyone?

Yes.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 4:17am On Jul 05, 2019
brijibs:

Great job guys!
My 2nd account has just been deactivated today.
I want to.'focus on learning first' too, but I can't find any materials online. Grammar structure, punctuation errors are really frustrating me cry
Try downloading/ installing Grammarly if you're using a PC.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by bountiouz: 5:41am On Jul 05, 2019
thorrvik55:

Yes.

That would be Lesotho for the country of incorporation, right?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Olukunmio(m): 6:25am On Jul 05, 2019
please guys I also want to do this transcribing, I failed the test what can I do
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2019
bountiouz:

That would be Lesotho for the country of incorporation, right?

Yes.

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by bountiouz: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2019
thorrvik55:

Yes.

All right. Thanks.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2019
Was working on my phone, but I've just downloaded and installed Grammarly. Will try registering another account on Qa World and give it another try.
thanks alot!

samsard:
Try downloading/ installing Grammarly if you're using a PC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.