Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari (32696 Views)

Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku / Onnoghen: Buhari Extends Appointment of Justice Tanko As Acting CJN By 3 Months / Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by Caplekside(m): 7:40am On Jun 26, 2019
Afamed:

Did the money from the van missing from your state government cover?
Did the foreign currency miss from the federal account... Buhari should come and tell us if he didn't have a foreign account��
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by bonnyhope: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2019
Afamed:

But you agreed that money is missing
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by fardes(m): 8:02am On Jun 26, 2019
Afamed:

I believe you have get your own cut in that money if not.
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by SpearHead: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Afamed:

Was Onnoghen's money reportedly from any state or government coffer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by amaben2020(m): 8:38am On Jun 26, 2019
Afamed:

Moslems are the problem of the world. Aristotle.
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by livelymatilda: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2019
SarkinYarki:

This small child so you mean no street boy has impregnated you all these months so you can be busy
You think everybody is like your wife abi?
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by jamace(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2019
The cabal dealt with Onnoghen, not Buhari.
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by NkayStory(f): 8:51am On Jun 26, 2019
Afamed:

Is the money Onnoghen allegedly stole missing from the coffers of your SW Governors?

Is the money Dieziani allegedly stole missing from the coffers of your SW Governors?

Yeye dey boom.
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by Henrichemeka(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2019
HOW MUCH DID YOUR SON BOUGHT THE BIKE WITH WHICH HE KILLED SOMEONE, PLEASE, WHO DEALT WITH YOU?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by OMOADEPOJU: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2019
Afamed:

Did the currency he didn't declare missing from your Federal cabal?
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by freshMallam1122: 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
Islie:

President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday rationalized the treatment of retired Chief Justice of the Federation (CJN), Justice Walter Onnoghen, saying that he dealt with him for having in his possession undeclared foreign and local currencies.

Speaking when he received members of Afenifere led by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the presidential villa, Abuja, he said he had to do what he did to the former CJN even though reluctantly.

The President said: “But anybody who cannot account for what he has and for refusing to declare, we will have to do something about it.

https://www.independent.ng/why-i-dealt-with-onnoghen-―-buhari/

My president do the once u can an live the rest We will continue in 2023 an we shall now dealt with all of them.. anybody who feels it sectional.. should show us the sections the did in thier 16years of rule.. foolish PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by doubtingthomas(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
Afamed:

JAMB Question!
Did the foreign and local money in possession of the jurist missing from Buhari's government treasury?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by Afamed: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
OMOADEPOJU:
Did the currency he didn't declare missing from your Federal cabal?
She manufactured the currency from hier personal vaults. Schmuck
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by Kfed4ril(m): 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
Afamed:

Did the money in his account get missing from your state government?
Re: Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari by booksrite001: 6:56am On Jul 02, 2019
freshmallam1122:
My president do the once u can an live the rest We will continue in 2023 an we shall now dealt with all of them.. anybody who feels it sectional.. should show us the sections the did in thier 16years of rule.. foolish PDP

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics / Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.