Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US (32684 Views)

2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu / ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian / Enugu LG Polls: Ekeremadu, Ugwanyi Lead Campaign In Ezeagu, Uzo-uwani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by ijustdey: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
Michael Olugbode in Abuja

The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr Geoffrey Onyeama, has debunked the speculations that he was suspended from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) for refusing to embark on a campaign of blackmail against the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Mr. Peter Obi.

Onyeama was reported to have been suspended from the APC for allegedly refusing to travel to the United States to launch a “campaign of calumny” against the presidential candidate of the LP, Obi, who is in court to reclaim the presidential ticket he claimed to have won at the February 25 election.A statement from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs yesterday and signed by its spokesperson, Mrs. Francisca Omayuli, said there was no iota of truth in the allegations.

The statement read: “The attention of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has been drawn to a story circulating on social media that the Honourable Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Geoffrey Onyeama has been suspended by his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) because as alleged, ‘he was sent to the United States to blackmail Peter Obi, and he declined the request.

“The Honourable Minister of Foreign Affairs states that there is no iota of truth to the mischievous allegations.“The general public is therefore called upon to disregard the story.” The Enugu State Secretary of the party, Robert Ngwu, at a press conference in Enugu last Thursday had announced the suspension of former Governor Sullivan Chime; former Speaker of the state House of Assembly, Eugene Odoh; Director General of Voice of Nigeria, Osita Okechukwu; former Commissioner for Tourism, Ozor Joe Mmamel; Special Assistant to Foreign Affairs Minister, Flavour Eze; and former House of Representatives candidate in 2019, Maduka Arum.

The party had earlier expelled the former chairman of APC in the state, Dr. Ben Nwoye and a former deputy state chairman of the party, Mr. AC Udeh. Ngwu at the end of the party’s State Executive Committee (SEC) meeting, presented the party’s Disciplinary and Fact-Finding Committee’s recommendations which he said were ratified by the SEC during her meeting.

While the party accused Nnamani and Chime of openly endorsing and campaigning for the governorship candidate of the PDP, Mr. Peter Mbah, Onyeama was accused of campaigning for the presidential candidate of Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi.

He was also accused of working for the governorship candidate of PDP, Mbah, using federal government’s palliatives like cooking stove, wrappers, rice and garri.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/04/09/onyeama-i-wasnt-suspended-for-refusing-to-lead-campaign-against-obi-to-us/

Nlfpmod

5 Likes

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by slivertongue: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
Onyeama was reported to have been suspended from the APC for allegedly refusing to travel to the United States to launch a “campaign of calumny” against the presidential candidate of the LP, Obi

APC thrives on lies and propaganda even against her members

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by LeoDeKing: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
slivertongue:
Onyeama was reported to have been suspended from the APC for allegedly refusing to travel to the United States to launch a “campaign of calumny” against the presidential candidate of the LP, Obi

APC thrives on lies and propaganda even against her members
"Onyeama was reported to have been suspended from the APC for ...

But Onyeama himself said that is not true.

You agreed with the reported version, discarded the original one and called it a lie.

And this is what you expect people with functional brain to join in doing.

383 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by Legitiscool: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
Our emotional blothers have gotten to him

They would be the ones to circulate propaganda that the world is against them

When bursted they would say it's apc

313 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by Legitiscool: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
LegendHero:

Na Elllupppp losers dey carry that propaganda since.

Go on Twitter and check their influence handles, the propaganda originated from them.
I have many of this propaganda on my WhatsApp

Shared by our blothers with thick accent, the more they share it, the more it becomes legit to them

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by nepapole(m): 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
Too many fake news in this country...

Lies lies and more lies.

GOD patient sha... If not, thunder suppose dey strike people as dem dey drop fake news..

11 Likes

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by LeoDeKing: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ipob terrorists spreading fake news on social media since 1999.

Soludo: Headless Mobs

Soyinka: Nattering nitwits

Soyinka: Smut factory

Moghalu: Unlettered and uncultured people

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by slivertongue: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
LegendHero:

Na Elllupppp losers dey carry that propaganda since.

Go on Twitter and check their influence handles, the propaganda originated from them.

Ok. I no dey Twitter oo. I no get strength for social media violence even nairaland dey tire me. But APC is mostly a camp of liars, divisionists, propagandists & retrogrades.

16 Likes

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by slivertongue: 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You agreed with the reported version, discarded the original one and called it a lie.

Ain't you an apostle of same against others

3 Likes

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by LeoDeKing: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
slivertongue:

Ain't you an apostle of same against others
Are you assuming everyone is as brainless as ipob terrorists?

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by slivertongue: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Are you assuming everyone is as brainless as ipob terrorists?

You are a known apostle for the promotion propaganda and falsehood on nairaland so take your stale lecture to your likes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by LeoDeKing: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
slivertongue:

You are a known apostle for the promoting propaganda and falsehood on nairaland so take your stale lecture to your likes
Another lie to cover the previous lie.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by Legitiscool: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
slivertongue:

You are a known apostle for the promoting propaganda and falsehood on nairaland so take your stale lecture to your likes
to the best of my knowledge what he does is expose certain people hypocrisy and defend his people against the below

5 Likes

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by fourboys: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
Is alright
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by DatNiggaDaz: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
Nigeria will never be thesame again, power or no power.

Watch how Nigeria gets itself destroyed because of tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by slivertongue: 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Another lie to cover the previous lie.

You ain't new to the trade na! I ain't a lover of brickbat

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by Sebastine1994(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
Politics is a stupid game indeed. One minute you have everything in control and the next minute it's all sliping away from you
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by Guyman01: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
APC should stop disturbing us with their internal squabbles

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by herkeem: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
G
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by ecolime(m): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
APC mobs and lies.

Fabricate a story today, debunk it tomorrow and blame Obidients.

Awon werey

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by Minime10(f): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
Really
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by Raskimonojendor: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
When an Obidient tells you good morning, please check outside to be sure it's morning.

They generate lies on a per second basis. They throw out the lies, then the brain dead zombie cultists called Obidients run along with the lies.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by TooNoisy(f): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
We know Obidients are liars just like Pitobi and Datti.

No one takes them seriously anymore. They will soon begin to insult Onyeama now.

I am sure Obidients are already fabricating the next lie. Awon oniro.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by slivertongue: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
Legitiscool:
to the best of my knowledge what he does is expose certain people hypocrisy and defend his people against the below

He is a proud propagandists &a divisionists
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by kenbee(f): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
Story
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hmm
Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by IpobAntidote: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
I just dey laugh grin grin

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by Titilayo4life: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hmmm.... APC will soon set this country ablaze.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_7Zn2eg9XE

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by thesicilian: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Lol
That's their trademark: selective understanding

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by ruffhandu: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lol. You didn't have to waste your energy responding. We all this is a period of political propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US by Franking: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
Yeah, whatever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) / Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB / Obi And Datti Listen As Their Wives Speak To Them At Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.