Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions (5135 Views)

Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
A Nigerian mother has captured the beautiful moment she visited her son on his 1st day at work.

The seemingly embarrassed young man could not hide his feelings, but he still had to be professional about the job.

He even offered to sell off some of the company's packages to his mum.

The obviously excited mum, however could not stop praying for him and she asked him to be a polite staff to all.

At a point in the video, she said " God will give you plenty customers my son, you hear!!" That is just typical of a Nigerian mother.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-mom-pays-her-son-a-visit-on-his-first-day-at-work-in-us-see-reactions/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by thesicilian: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
He finished school and got a job.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
cool

Re: Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by dollytino4real(f): 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
mama too sweet abeg, if u like ur mama tap the like buttons, if u hate ur mama pls scroll pass

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by jchioma: 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
Uhmm! Love of a mother, so dotting and caring. I remember when it appeared I could not get a breathing space from mama's tab and when I finally did, found myself crying at the absence of her presence.

A warm shout out to every caring and loving mother out there. May God give you the grace to reap the fruits of your rewards.
Re: Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:29am On Jun 26, 2019
dollytino4real:
mama too sweet abeg, if u like ur mama tap the like buttons, if u hate ur mama pls scroll pass
pls help this dude with likes
Re: Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by Benjamin08: 7:04am On Jun 26, 2019
dollytino4real:

Guess pple hate their momohs
Re: Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by Timmypromise(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2019
Wow
Typical Nigeria mom with prayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by happybee: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2019
dollytino4real:
I don dash you one like join...
grin
Re: Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2019
System where things work. Graduate and get a job, very easy.
Re: Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by Burgerlomo: 10:00am On Jun 26, 2019
Lovely cool
Re: Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:

There's an *F* tag in front of that moniker
Re: Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by Abortedfetus(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2019
I pray he is not yahoo Yahoo.
You just can't totally trust these people.
Re: Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by Fidelismaria: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2019
He's handsome wink
Re: Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by vikithor(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
that moment the mum watches son working for living,cant control my tears,its of a joy,its one life's reality,that come one day,you shall start taking financial, social, religious n more responsibility as a growing son or Dora,I love the spectacle
but the mum looks younger
that's good
Re: Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by Michelle55: 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
Awwwn, soo sweet of her kiss
Re: Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by dollytino4real(f): 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
happybee:
I don dash you one like join...
grin
u no funny
Re: Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by dollytino4real(f): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
n.a. wah 4 ur moniker sha
Re: Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
Moms can "embarrass" person eeh.
Mine will be like if they like, your dad's mates can call you sir up and down but as long as you are still my son, I'll continue to call you junior. grin
Re: Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by botdidy: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
i sell Facebook account, ready buyers inbox me on whatsapp @07013031380
Re: Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
dollytino4real:
i love my mum,but i wnt hit the like button..
Re: Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by Destined2win: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
I couldn't stop watching.....this is so sweet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Pays Her Son A Visit On His First Day At Work In US. See Reactions by dollytino4real(f): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2019
aro1:
i love my mum,but i wnt hit the like button..
finito

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change From An Extreme Introvert To An Extrovert / Woman Who Spent $100k To Become Human Blow-up Doll Suffering From Vaginal... / Is It A Crime For Girls To Express Their Feelings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.