Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years (36339 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat / Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by goldenceo1: 9:19am On Jun 26, 2019
Ubi has borrowed over 10billion in 7 years
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by kaen1317: 9:19am On Jun 26, 2019
No wonder he keeps impregnating girls upandan
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by AllenSpencer: 9:19am On Jun 26, 2019
4th Baby Mama reacts grin grin grin

Ubi Franklin's life e yaff spoil.

See title! 4th Baby Mama

And one Olosho is still outside there contesting to be the 5th
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by chudez0147(m): 9:19am On Jun 26, 2019
Please what time will Nigeria match??
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by Isoduwa(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2019
Now i see the reason why nigga left her for bitch
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by okeniti: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2019
To his own detriment, the Nigerian (and Black man to a greater extent) man just does not know how to get his money quietly. This will continue to hinder him. This one is telling the world he made N10billion in 7 years. That one is calling helicopter to escape traffic.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2019
Dear Sandra, He has paid your money, allow him be na. Leave him with his Lies and let God be the judge. Move on and be focused...

Good morning family.
Thank God we are among the living this morning. Thank God for the breaking of the new day.
This was not what I wanted to pass across to everyone today but with the numbers of depressive and suicidal messages I received yesterday, the Holy Spirit asked me to resend it. This is for someone reading this today and please and please, key into the words. Your own Testimony is on the way!!!

If someone or persons tell you No to your request, do not worry. Just focus on God and trust him that He that did it for them, is able to do it for you instead of turning to sniper , the fan, the tree, the rope or third mainland bridge for a way out.

Weeping may endure for a night but Joy, I REPEAT JOY will certainly come in the morning. And all those who turned you down, all those who mocked you, will celebrate you. Hold on, soon all your turbulence will soon be like a dream and you will say aloud truly when the lord turns around the captivity of Zion, they were like them that dream.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by NobleAngell(f): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2019
AsomArchitectNG:
This ubi is also a talkative

Btw..

See our recent design of a 4bedroom residential accommodation with all rooms are ensuite.. See my signature for more details
have u ever seen a short man that is quiet?

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2019
yanabasee:

Do you know the hit songs MMM produced with the said period??

You should hide your face in shame!!

The pained babymama is a trouble and a toxic person!!!
All iyanya and tekno hits no fit reach 10billion
No be naija wey piracy dy rule grin
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2019
Is it because ubi didn't wife her?
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by MrDoGood(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2019
Just 10 billion?
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by mrdrama: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2019
Lifezhead:
10 billion what shocked

Why u dey shout? didnt you hear the song 30 billion for the account o? abeg leave Ubi[lazy man in Ibo language] to continue his mixed tape
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by daddytime(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2019
Plus the money you borrowed and couldn't pay back.

Borrower General of the Federation abeg help Nigeria borrow money from IMF.

Dem go draw debt tire.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by promiseniqqa(m): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2019
mega phone passed to LOCAL MAN what can you say??
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by jaxxy(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Ok he probably means turn over from 2012 to 2019 based on what I heard in the interview. I still think it's an exaggeration.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by permit(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2019
umarshehu58:
Scamliars everywhere
if you ever post this irritating picture here agian I will ban you forever on nairaland
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by Brightest04(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2019
Me,i made 500000k selling groundnut at Oshodi bus stop jn 7hours
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by umarshehu58(m): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2019
permit:
if you ever post this irritating picture here agian I will ban you forever on nairaland

Abeg go taste am. E sweet
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by Grupo(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2019
Aphroditee:
i also made 100k in one day since we all wanna be lying

So, 100k in one day is big money for you? Money that young boys are making in a day steadily and legitimately too. Double your hustle or change your circle.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by Mrjo(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2019
Aphroditee:
i also made 100k in one day since we all wanna be lying
baby girl why can't you be my next baby mama cus I made the same amount last year this year I have double it already
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by Mrjo(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2019
Grupo:

So, 100k in one day is big money for you? Money that young boys are making in a day steadily and legitimately too. Double your hustle or change your circle.
why can't you see the joke or must you show yourself? I hate nonsense

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 26, 2019
Why do people fight it hard to believe he made 10 billion.
MMMG was a doing good business during the time of iyanya and then tekno

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by tropaz(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Is he talking rupees or Zimbabwean dollars?!

Alliterates everywhere.... Rupees pass naira

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by agarawu23(m): 9:59am On Jun 26, 2019
All I see is a pained baby mama who has fallen in the trap of the gameboy tongue
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by Auxtin85(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2019
She is carrying a child of an unrepentant lair
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by kazyhm(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2019
I read a comment here some days back and the guy said he wish female has the same brain level as male

How I wish the statement is not true

If he is not a terrible liar as she claimed, how would he have met your unrealistic fancy ?
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by PopeFlatino(m): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2019
Wen this saga began ,I saw Ubi as d antagonist which he might be really..not because of his controversial antics with ladies nor because Sandra is from Mbaise as me.

But lately I have been followed Sandra on IG and have kept a close eye on her "All I see is just a Careless and semi-Shameless pregnant woman,a baby Mama material.... always snapping semiNude and showing her tommy anyhow..jumping into comment box of popular figures anyhow.

Am not sure she's even from Mbaise even,she no even fine to my taste,I still doubt her claim not to know UBI Franklin before they met because she's deeply involved in Nigeria gists on IG
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by liverpool72(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2019
UBI want carry the interviewer as 5th baby mama. Indirectly telling the lady come egunje de oo
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts As Ubi Franklin Says He Made N10billion In 7 Years by romenna: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Is he talking rupees or Zimbabwean dollars?!
ubi dollars actually

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godfather Buys Kemi Korede Toyota SUV, Fans React / Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home / Adebowale Omotunde David 'lolo' Looking So Ageless As She Rocks Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.