Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Celebration Our Wedding Anniversary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Celebration Our Wedding Anniversary (345 Views)

Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebration Our Wedding Anniversary by Collins2028(m): 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
I believe in this popular say, ‘When the power of love overcomes the love of power man will know peace’. Maturity is when you understand that your ideas are not always the best. When I ask others about her, they reply always ‘she is the best among others’ She not physically beautiful but she is attractive to me, she not intelligent naturally but her attitude and altitude move me to action to request for her Phone number.
She appears like angle in my office in the digital centre, board of internal revenue in Abakaliki. I feel that something have gone out of me ‘that is my missing RIB’.
You are epitome of my victory when I lost my job because the company was downsizing, you’re my best friend even when friends and families are not finding interesting to give attention to my calls and complain, you stood on ground to settle all the debts. You gave me courage to move on, keep trying; don’t stop, to take a second chance when the chips are down. She prophesies about my unlimited blessing. She always goes on your keens to cry to God to bless me. She pay title for my seek to prosper. Her words to me are ‘You don’t need millions of naira to live happily with your family’; ‘The best prescription for our Challenge is PRAYER’ ‘I should choose God not men’ ‘My trust should go to God not men’. My dear lovely husband, always pay your tithe, don’t spend your money on alcohol. Her advices shape my life. She made me to believe ‘sam keen; he said, LOVE IS NOT FINDING A PERFECT PERSON, IT’S SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON PERFECTL[/b]YY. Friends, there’s no crack in this union, everything always ends in joy.
I have never seen you with makeup to attract me physically; you don’t use breaching cream to look fantastic to me, but your character is the seed of love u sow in my life. You gave-up your joy and happiness to make me happy. She is always emotional when I’m feeling sad, she cries if I’m not happy.
WHAT A WONDERFUL WOMAN? MOTHER OF MY UNBORN AND two BORN LOVELY KIDIES CHIAGOZIE SIMEON [b]OBASI AND CHISOMO FAVOUR OBASI.
She is my first lady. If she has forgotten today, she is the matter, she is the love, you are worthy, and you are magical. I know of no greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption without end. Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age.
Friends, it is my two years wedding anniversary; I was legally engaged and married to her on 23rd and 24th June, 2017. My overwhelmed gratitude goes to all my friends, family members and lovers that took their money and precious time out of their tight schedule to celebrate with me in 24th June, 2017. My prayer is that celebrations will never cease in your lives. As you guys honour me, may heaven open for your sake and shower blessings to you all.
[img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: Celebration Our Wedding Anniversary by yanabasee(m): 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
You have very cute little angels.... May the Almighty bless and provide everything that you need to take care of theses youngsters and keep you alive to guide them aright and watch them make you a proud parent!

1 Like

Re: Celebration Our Wedding Anniversary by emeijeh(m): 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
Women go just born pikin, just blow!

Congrats to your family
Re: Celebration Our Wedding Anniversary by Hotfreezers: 12:35am On Jun 26, 2019
This one put his wife and kids' pictures online.

Your ancestors nko? You forgot to put their pictures online too.

Grown man behaving like a teenager.

(1) (Reply)

See Moment A Mother Was Running And Cheering Her Son On Football Pitch / Don't Have Kids Just So They Can Care For You In Old Age; Start Planning Now / 2-year-old Boy Kills A Big Snake While Playing In Their Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.