Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos (51570 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Bentley Mulsanne Worth $310,000 (N173,000,000) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by guttentag(m): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2019
The clown should sell one of his luxury cars to complete the project, I keep wondering why Nigerians hate themselves

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by ngwababe(f): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2019
The first two pictures are the same structure but different locations, same with the last two pictures. This man dey lie ABI na wetin?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Dareal90s(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2019
oderinlewo:

show us d one your senator has built....must u condemn all in the name of politics?...
If you can't build standard building then hold your money, joking with the lives of children that will attend that school isn't cool.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by goshen26: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2019
PlanetOfApes:
Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project Poultry In Kogi State.

For Dog
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 26, 2019
Benekruku:
Look at the foundation of the pen he is calls infrastructure.

This can never pass a structural test in a society where things work.

One would think he is setting up a pig farm from the foundation.

Look at the shabby foundation and quality of bricks and cement mix used to execute the job.

Graveyard he is building.
Can we see the one your senator is building? How am I even sure you know the name of your senator
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Hexilon: 8:37am On Jun 26, 2019

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 26, 2019
ayokellany:
If this is the best pdp senator can offer then it must be finished for them sincerely.
Make we see apc senators own
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 26, 2019
Scam politician. Project indeed. Like he is using his personal funds. Only gullible people will vote for him.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by JimohMomoh: 8:38am On Jun 26, 2019
ayokellany:
If this is the best pdp senator can offer then it must be finished for them sincerely.
This is not a Party thing, it's a Kogi problem.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 26, 2019
After all the constituency money collected, 4years gone and this joker is showing us these uncompleted huts. Kogi people aff suffered.

Mediocrity in its highest form.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Cletus77(m): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2019
Benekruku:

Look at the shabby foundation and quality of bricks and cement mix used to execute the jo

Just shut up!
At least the school will help train children from becoming like you zombies

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by dermmy(m): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2019
Mr Dino please we need a theatre art school in Kogi State. Kogi state is blessed with talented youths that can act in movies grin please help us see to this. Thanks
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Chukwurah003: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2019
aolawale025:

Show one from your own APC senator

Shut up.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by obentenyson(m): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2019
Back2Daura:
He is better than my senator. I can't find any project from my senator. How about you?
are u sure u aren't blind?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Abeymills(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2019
Kip kwayet how many school ur president Don build
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Olorunnim: 8:47am On Jun 26, 2019
Poultry That he's calling school building ABI
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Abeymills(m): 8:49am On Jun 26, 2019
Brand new generator for sale pls call 08033748748 at a give away price

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Rule4God(m): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2019
Benekruku:

Look at the shabby foundation and quality of bricks and cement mix used to execute the job.

Do you know you're completely stupid?
Pls, show us your senator's projects (confirmed) in your community or your personal projects that benefits the public
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Laweeumar: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2019
This kindergarten one��
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by flames01: 8:53am On Jun 26, 2019
helinues:
After 4 years as a senator, not even completed one.

Well, Dino still better Yeye Bello sha

But who Kogi people offend to deserved all this yeye politicians?

After four years as a governor, how many classrooms has Yeye Bello built?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by joelison(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2019
Some assholes are just talking as if this is the only senator dino project in four years... Wat has ur apc senators have done?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by virgintoto(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2019
mosho2good:
HOW SCHOOL BOYS USED TO WRITE LETTERS TO GIRLS IN THE 60s,70s & 80s.

Midwestern Grammar School
Fugar
P.O. BOX 4
16TH Mar. 1975

Dear Sweet

Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health there. I am also parambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.

Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.

Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.

Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis a vis soon for a better elucidation through tete a tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.

Only you and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.

By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.

Empirically speaking, I love u chemically... I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that u are leased and caveated.

I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that your catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.

Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them.

Goodbye for now.

Your slave in love,
your pillow, your cushion,

Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 26, 2019
Benekruku:

can Buhari show us his own project since he became president �
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by helinues: 9:00am On Jun 26, 2019
flames01:

After four years as a governor, how many classrooms has Yeye Bello built?

And you have to repeat my questions again abi why quoting?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by frontlinePM(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2019
[b][/b]Can Dino swear with his life that this is the kind of school his children attends.

He rod on exotic cars above his income as a legislature.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by SarkinYarki: 9:07am On Jun 26, 2019
ayokellany:

Show us the one APC senator has built ?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by bluecircle470: 9:09am On Jun 26, 2019
ceejayMAX:
HALF PUFF PUFF IS BETTER THAN FULL CHIN CHIN,WHERE THE ONE WEN BELLO DEY BUILD??

Your mumu no get grade again. Did he tell you he’s bello supporter?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by 2eggs1goal: 9:10am On Jun 26, 2019
grin chai Dino don get kogi people mumu button... if na this one him wan use win
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by LEOZYOJIJI: 9:11am On Jun 26, 2019
A disgrace to his family,a disgrace to his people,a disgrace to the human race I must tell you he choose to be a disgrace ��
Re: Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos by hopexter(m): 9:12am On Jun 26, 2019
This Dino has mental issues. This one classroom building is the school project he's talking about? And he shamelessly posted it. This man deserves 40 slaps for this rubbish. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See APC Receipt For 2023 Nomination Form After Collecting N100M / Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead / Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.