Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. (2090 Views)

2023: Northerners Need Someone From North, Not Igbo Or Yoruba – Atiku / 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by MetaPhysical: 5:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Now that the North has endorsed Governor Umahi. Ibos should not hesitate to rally behind his nomination and support their noble son towards becoming a President of Nigeria.

Tell Atiku to go and sit down. Umahi for PDP Candidacy in 2023. Northerners are behind this Ibo son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by MetaPhysical: 5:45am On Jun 26, 2019

Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by Mraphel: 6:05am On Jun 26, 2019
My people will reject the offer with rapt fear of the Afonjas. because of the fear of Yoruba they wanna zone it to the Northerners.

That was how my people rejected South East zoning 2016 paving way to Atiku to contest.

I'm Igbo any southerner contesting I will vote for.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by hisgrace090: 6:37am On Jun 26, 2019
The umahi guy is a correct material.

My thumb up!!!

1 Like

Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by oyatz(m): 7:08am On Jun 26, 2019
The man should try his luck.
Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by Flyingngel(m): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2019
Check out how prominent igbo politicians will start casting aspersion on him just to discredit everything he stand for.
Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by Jokerman(m): 8:00am On Jun 26, 2019
Lolsssssss Umahi is a Fulani stooge... grin

3 Likes

Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by tysontim(m): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2019
Mraphel:
My people will reject the offer with rapt fear of the Afonjas. because of the fear of Yoruba they wanna zone it to the Northerners.

That was how my people rejected South East zoning 2016 paving way to Atiku to contest.

I'm Igbo any southerner contesting I will vote for.

Just as Afonja zoned it to the North against Jonathan? For the fear of Igbos. The truth is the North holds a significant stake.

Well the South will cm together for 2023

3 Likes

Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by mrvitalis(m): 8:53am On Jun 26, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Now that the North has endorsed Governor Umahi. Ibos should not hesitate to rally behind his nomination and support their noble son towards becoming a President of Nigeria.

Tell Atiku to go and sit down. Umahi for PDP Candidacy in 2023. Northerners are behind this Ibo son.
We would not play into the hands of yorubas ....if south is not united their is no point for now

U people said igbos should play national politics right ....so relax n watch

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by OfoIgbo: 9:10am On Jun 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

We would not play into the hands of yorubas ....if south is not united their is no point for now

Nwannem Mrvitalis, you have really said it all in just those two lines that you wrote.

We will play national politics in 2023. If a Yoruba person emerges in APC, Igbos will support a northerner in PDP. This is the finest piece of national politics grin grin

That game that Awo played with Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna will never work again.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by drskyfly007(m): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2019
Umahi never supported Peter Obi during the recent general elections despite all pleas..

I doubt Igbos will support him 100% cos he is selfish

2 Likes

Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by MetaPhysical: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

You should be suspicious of macban, not Yoruba.
Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by MetaPhysical: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
drskyfly007:
Umahi never supported Peter Obi during the recent general elections despite all pleas..

I doubt Igbos will support him 100% cos he is selfish

You dont have to support him. In fact he was not picked by Igbo. Miyetti Allah picked him to succeed Buhari. So dont start beating chest. Let fulani herdsmen beat chest, he is their choice for 2023.
Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by drskyfly007(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You dont have to support him. In fact he was not picked by Igbo. Miyetti Allah picked him to succeed Buhari. So dont start beating chest. Let fulani herdsmen beat chest, he is their choice for 2023.

Obj was endorsed by his Yoruba kinsmen

Buhari was endorsed by his Hausa kinsmen

So my friend, Umahi needs his tribes endorsement

Unless he wil be the president of miyetti Allah since they have picked him to succeed buhari grin

2 Likes

Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by lilfreezy: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

Don’t mind them. We had Jona. All they had to do was to support him to win second term but no, they had to go form alliances with Buhari and Co. See them wanting us to go for the PDP Presidential ticket so they will have free ride with their kinsman as presidential candidate of the APC. Lailai we zoning to the north. Until SW agree to zone to the SE, north should just collect presidency for life and run the country down to bankruptcy grin

2 Likes

Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Rubbish,....
Nobody needs your opinion

The only way Tinubu or his stooge wins in 2023.. Is when the opposition stupidly gives in to a phantom Igbo presidency .. Which they won't..

The party has already zoned their presidency to the north... So you can tell the APc to zone theirs to South East since you love them so much to even open a thread for them...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
lilfreezy:

Don’t mind them. We had Jona. All they had to do was to support him to win second term but no, they had to go form alliances with Buhari and Co. See them wanting us to go for the PDP Presidential ticket so they will have free ride with their kinsman as presidential candidate of the APC. Lailai we zoning to the north. Until SW agree to zone to the SE, north should just collect presidency for life and run the country down to bankruptcy grin

Gbam... The rate this people are campaigning for Igbo presidency everywhere cheesy cheesy cheesy[b][/b][b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by lilfreezy: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Gbam... The rate this people are campaigning for Igbo presidency everywhere cheesy cheesy cheesy[b][/b][b][/b]

They think we don't have sense grin grin grin. igbo presidency gba ọkụ grin.

Let north rule for eternity and bankrupt the country so we press the reset button. Everybody goes their separate ways them we see who will develop faster

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
oyatz:
The man should try his luck.

My Yoruba Muslim friend grin

You are already here grin

3 Likes

Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by oyatz(m): 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
Allow the man to try his luck.

In 2007, a political low weight Ikedi Ohakim contested for the Governorship of Imo State on the platform of the relatively obscure party ,PPA and won the election because of a complex power play in the PDP.

The supreme Court affirmed Ararume (whom his party never wanted) as the authentic candidate of the PDP as against Engr Charles Ugwu.

The party however withdrew from the election and told all their supporters to vote for Ohakim.

ZombiePUNISHER:

My Yoruba Muslim friend grin

You are already here grin
Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
oyatz:
In 2007, a political low weight Ikedi Ohakim contested for the Governorship of Imo State on the platform of the relatively obscure party ,PPA and won the election because of a complex power play in the PDP.
The supreme Court affirmed Ararume (whom his party never wanted) as the authentic candidate of the PDP as against Engr Charles Ugwu.
The party however withdrew from the election and told all their supporters to vote for Ohakim.

Go tell Tinubu that it will not work
Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by oyatz(m): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
Neither the man or Ohakim is Tinubu.

What you wrote is off point and have no relevance to the subject matter under discussion.

ZombiePUNISHER:

Go tell Tinubu that it will not work
Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
oyatz:
Neither the man or Ohakim is Tinubu.
What you wrote is off point and have no relevance to the subject matter under discussion.

Nothing like Igbo presidency in 2023...

Let northerners continue to rule us

Is this on point enough for you?

1 Like

Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by oyatz(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
You are free to dream about anything that catches your fancy.

However, it is fun seeing a person who can NOT even influence the choice of a Ward councillor in his area arrogate to himself the authority to determine who or who will not be president.

ZombiePUNISHER:

Nothing like Igbo presidency in 2023...

Let northerners continue to rule us

Is this on point enough for you?

2 Likes

Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
oyatz:
You are free to dream about anything that catches your fancy.
However, it is fun seeing a person who can NOT even influence the choice of a Ward councillor in his area arrogate to himself the authority to determine who or who will not be president.

If you so much want a southern presidency... Why did you gang up with the North to topple SS second term..

Yes I forgot.. Jona was corrupt and insecurity was everywhere...
But what do we have now... WORSE
Efcc is just a tool to fight the opposition
Danjuma stole and is worth billions of dollars grin... Did you hear the news grin

Anyway... Where I'm from.. We speak with one voice
We go all in.. There is no south East or South south citizen who is against North retaining the presidency..

Do you know why?
Because rather the presidency moving to the the south west... Let it remain Up north..
They should continue to rule us forever...

Shame on traitors of the south....

2 Likes

Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by ORIENTATION101: 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

If you so much want a southern presidency... Why did you gang up with the North to topple SS second term..

Danjuma stole and is worth billions of dollars grin... Did you hear the news grin

We go all in.. There is no south East or South south citizen who is against North retaining the presidency..

Do you know why?
Because rather the presidency moving to the the south west... Let it remain Up north..

I told u Igbos to face trade and spare part business cos politics is way above you people.south south of yesterday has overtaken u guys on national politics .
Today south south literary owns pdp .and they also call shot in Apc.
Currently the two national chairman of the major parties in Nigeria pdp and Apc is belongs to south south region.
Now south south region have the deputy senate president and minority leader seats from the two major parties.(apc and pdp) . Come 2023 whoever wins the presidency either pdp or Apc south south region is guaranteed a juicy position because they have successfully groom heavyweight politicians that pulls weight across regions.

South south have dropped the minority tag for you Igbos. Igbos have been relegated to nothing in national politics.

4 Likes

Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
I told u Igbos to face trade and spare part business cos politics is way above you people.south south of yesterday has overtaken u guys on national politics .
Currently the two national chairman of the major parties in Nigeria pdp and Apc is belongs to south south region.
Now south south region have the deputy senate president and minority leader seats from the two major parties.(apc and pdp) . Come 2023 whoever wins the presidency either pdp or Apc south south region is guaranteed a juicy position because they have successfully groom heavyweight politicians that pulls weight across regions.
South south have dropped the minority tag for you Igbos. Igbos have been relegated to nothing in national politics.

Exactly...
We are saying the same thing

Tell your kinsmen to drop this yapping trash about Igbo presidency... Let us focus on our spare parts shops..

We no want presidency.. Yoruba Muslims can take it grin... Bye

1 Like

Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by oyatz(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
1) What's Southern Presidency? How does rotational presidency helps a developing Country like Nigeria to attain her full potentials?

2) Jonathan was NOT toppled, he lost an election.

3) ANY Nigerian can be president in 2023. What I hate is to arrogate to yourself the authority to declare which zone will produce or which zone will not produce a President.

4) Any Nigerian that can solve Nigeria's problem should aspire and contest for the Presidency.
It will deepen our democratic culture and make a bold statement that regardless of your ethnic or Religious backgrounds, you can be anything in Nigeria.

I myself will contest for the Presidency in not too distant future.
It's bladderdash!

ZombiePUNISHER:

Do you know why?

2 Likes

Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by nwanyionitsha: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Fine,he will decamp to APC and contest there.
No room for him in PDP.
Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by nwanyionitsha: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
oyatz:

Nobody is stopping him. He should go and contest in APC.
Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by nwanyionitsha: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
ORIENTATION101:

Whatever makes you have. Na your thoro.
Igbo's will not vote umahi. PDP will not field umahi.
APC can field an Igbo man if they so wish.
Re: Towards 2023, Northerners Nominate Ibo For President. by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
oyatz:
1) What's Southern Presidency? How does rotational presidency helps a developing Country like Nigeria to attain her full potentials?
2) Jonathan was NOT toppled, he lost an election.
3) ANY Nigerian can be president in 2023. What I hate is to arrogate to yourself the authority to declare which zone will produce or which zone will not produce a President.
4) Any Nigerian that can solve Nigeria's problem should aspire and contest for the Presidency.
It will deepen our democratic culture and make a bold statement that regardless of your ethnic or Religious backgrounds, you can be anything in Nigeria.
I myself will contest for the Presidency in not too distant future.
It's bladderdash!

You are free to contest.. Goodluck

But we are not contesting..

Goodnight

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki,ekweremadu,peter Obi,secondus At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial(photos / Throwback: ACN (now APC) Opposes Re-introduction Of Toll Gates By Jonathan / Elections Do Not Hold In Akwa Ibom State,results Are Written-mike Igini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.