Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Land Verification And Due Diligence #check - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Verification And Due Diligence #check (14072 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Launches E-GIS System For Land Verification Before Purchase / How To Conduct Land Verification In Abuja / Land Verification Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
jejeproperties:
new investment
now is the time
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
new investment
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 8:19am On Oct 03, 2019
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 4:02am On Oct 04, 2019
jejeproperties:
new investment
never allow waiting time for your habits
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 3:15am On Oct 05, 2019
jejeproperties:
never allow waiting time for your habits
new plan
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
money might not be a seed but it definitely grows when you put in land
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 4:34am On Oct 07, 2019
jejeproperties:
new plan
hello my ppl
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2019
money might not be a seed but it definitely grows when you put in land and now is the time
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
jejeproperties:
hello my ppl
now is the time
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 5:42am On Oct 11, 2019
jejeproperties:
hello my ppl
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 4:59am On Oct 15, 2019
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
jejeproperties:
money might not be a seed but it definitely grows when you put in land and now is the time
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 4:47am On Oct 16, 2019
jejeproperties:
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 5:29am On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 5:30am On Oct 19, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 7:52am On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
New life
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 7:22am On Oct 23, 2019
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
jejeproperties:
new life
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 5:06am On Oct 25, 2019
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 12:43am On Oct 26, 2019
jejeproperties:
new life
new
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 6:40am On Oct 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office / Demolition On-going In Mpape, Abuja / The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.