Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Land Verification And Due Diligence #check - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Verification And Due Diligence #check (14124 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Launches E-GIS System For Land Verification Before Purchase / How To Conduct Land Verification In Abuja / Land Verification Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 6:10am On Nov 26, 2019
be part of the investment and make your future brighter no time to check time
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 6:02am On Nov 28, 2019
good news
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
new life
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 5:41am On Dec 01, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 5:18am On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 4:00am On Dec 03, 2019
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 5:30am On Dec 04, 2019
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 8:25am On Dec 04, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 2:44am On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2019
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 4:32am On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 6:33am On Dec 10, 2019
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 5:50am On Dec 13, 2019
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by Timmie101: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
Contact us today for your soil test and Piling works,we will give you a well detailed soil test report of your land and recommend the type of foundation that can retain your structure.
Our soil test comprises the Dutch cone Penetrometer test and the percussion borehole in order to achieve the greatest knowledge of what is beneath the soil on which your structure is to be constructed.
soil test helps to know whether there will be need for piling or not.
The report will also be used for your building approval
Dont consider the money, please it is advisable to do soil test before erecting your building. Thanks for your patronage.
You can call or WhatsApp us on 07033221554
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2019
now is the time
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 3:59am On Dec 16, 2019
those who dalay always wish they did earlier
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2019
jejeproperties:
good news
new investment
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 7:48am On Dec 19, 2019
jejeproperties:
new investment
new ll
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
jejeproperties:
new ll
now is the time
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 7:47am On Dec 22, 2019
jejeproperties:
If someone made me choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say how much I love you.
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 5:08am On Dec 23, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
jejeproperties:
If someone made me choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say how much I love you.
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Land Verification And Due Diligence #check by jejeproperties(m): 1:43am On Dec 27, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

COVID-19: Cash-strapped Tenants Face Ejection / Reasons To Survey Your Land Don't Be Deceived. / Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.