Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts (48696 Views)

Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians / The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) / Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by NobleAngell(f): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2019
BravoDe:

Show me where I said he's igbo
You Insinuated it.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by AerialMapper: 8:29am On Jun 26, 2019
This will be, by far, the worst assembly in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Godoverevery: 8:30am On Jun 26, 2019
just wondering if this guy have a functional wife.....wise people talk Wen dey have something to say...fools talk to say something.
what if he had prostrated which is our normal way of greeting elder has a Yoruba man....I guess he would have wrote a letter to the US and UN as usual.....is frustration is turning out to be madness gradually....am very such Reno is almost mad.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by akdjr(m): 8:31am On Jun 26, 2019
Does it mean he should not respect Tinubu because he's the speaker? quote author=Nbote post=79675872]Dis was exactly why dey wanted Saraki out... They wanted ppl who would b loyal slaves to their every plot and scheme to run d country like their personal property...[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by joseph1832(m): 8:31am On Jun 26, 2019
This Reno of a man should shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by masseratti: 8:31am On Jun 26, 2019
Kulas:
The WORST and most incompetence National Assembly Nigeria will ever have. I thought Executive and Legislative arms of government are supposed to be independent of each others for proper check and balances. Shame on APC,the most corrupt and underperforned government in the history of Nigeria.Federal Government has been renamed Tinubu Government. Shame!
how can they be the worst National Assembly when they av not start sessions yet... That's prejudice nothing more and it's a bad trait in anyone, just like been a racist.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by alfsalami: 8:35am On Jun 26, 2019
Even Jesus Christ encouraged us to show gratitude , nothing wrong bowing to Tinubu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by adeomoakin1(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2019
This Reno or Rino of a thing self, does he need to be told that greeting is defer in different land, some kicks their elders with leg, some stretchs their hand first for shaking hand with their elders, some just wave their elders but, in Yoruba, you bow to your elders that's why they are called omoluabi...

9 Likes

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

Not too late, you can still go and meet Sarathief in his village. You kick your elders, we bow for ours.

Shut up there. The leader of the house bowing to a former governor. Are you so dense that you do not recognize this as abnormal ?

1 Like

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by AmazingELixir: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

Legislature and Executive are not supposed to be enemies. Enemies don't progress together. Buhari is a religion, so everybody bows for him, even his enemies bow for him. Did you see people do that for Obasanjo, Yar'Adua or Goatluck? Respect is not given, it is earned. Buhari and Tinubu have earned theirs.

Ambode that refusal to bow initially, he ended up prostrating but his prostration was rejected and he was thrown out from a fast moving train.

Slave mentality is enshrined in your DNA I just inferred...very pathetic..spit#
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Freestainworld(m): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

Not too late, you can still go and meet Sarathief in his village. You kick your elders, we bow for ours.
useless elders, what have they done in you life? blind Barthemeus
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 26, 2019
BravoDe:

Show me where I said he's igbo
den y are u bringing igbos into dis talk.
u said dat 70% of igbos are bigots, den what are u?
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by ogene144(m): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2019
helinues:
Reno should get a life.. Wondering what he would have said if Gbaja prostrated for Tinubu.. Here in SW, we give respect to our elders

Is Reno a monitoring spirits? Doing Cho Cho Cho on social media..

Pastor my foot
Cant someone says his mind why must you atagonise or critize his words.
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Officialgarri: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2019
BravoDe:
Something I noticed about this Reno guy is that he's a tribal bigot, he's even worse than buhari, I started hating him the day he said chinua Achebe deserves the Nobel prize than wole Soyinka, lyk wtf did he know better than those that gave the award
70% of Igbo are tribal bigot

Btw AtikuIsComing
I swear. That comment made me lose my sanity for a moment.

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Chukwurah003: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Nbote:
Dis was exactly why dey wanted Saraki out... They wanted ppl who would b loyal slaves to their every plot and scheme to run d country like their personal property...

Very funny. The Yorubas are nothing like you. Watch and learn before you wail

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by gaventa: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2019
So disheartening how we forgot we are Africans. Is Gbajabiamila not a Yoruba man, how well would he have greeted someone older than him. Reno’s case isn’t a Surpise tho a Bigot as he has always been.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Bobbyigwe(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2019
So when you become Senate president or Speaker of the house you should not give respect to anybody again? Why I'll trying to do away with our moral

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by kenex4ever(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

Then you use JuJu to kill your elders when they turn their backs. Hypocrisy!!
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 26, 2019
Reno always behaving childishly. Àgbàyà

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 26, 2019
Sanromeo:
This four years is going to be a long one. grin

God is still in charge of Nigeria. No human being can be God.
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 26, 2019
So Reno or Rino will continue like this for the next 4 years? This guy is in sifia pains. Early signs of depression

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by don4real18(m): 8:51am On Jun 26, 2019
angry Firstly, Gbaja is a Yoruba man and it is expected that you bow or prostrate when greeting an elder. Becoming a speaker doesn't change him from respecting an elder. It doesn't add more years to his age. It is just a political position. The earlier Reno understands that power doesn't necessarily mean that you look down on others, the better for him

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by dimola: 8:54am On Jun 26, 2019
Is Tnubu not a leader of the party ? it is a sign of respect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by article1: 8:55am On Jun 26, 2019
Jobless people, they've started again. Tinubu is old enough to be the father of Femi Gbajabiamila so there is nothing wrong if Femi bow down to greet him.

6 Likes

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Pavarottii(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

This is not educated at all... He should laid down in d floor. Don't u know tinubu is an apc leader?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

You only recognise an 'elder' when he is rich and powerful, but an elderly nobody is ignored and shoved out of the way. Is such selective fuckery not that a sign of madness? When last did you prostrate or bow down for that elderly gateman or taxi driver in your neighbourhood, or even for your elderly poor uncle? Bloody two-faced hypocrite. That's what you people in that Wasted region are good at.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by lequama10: 8:57am On Jun 26, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

Shut up there. The leader of the house bowing to a former governor. Are you so dense that you do not recognize this as abnormal ?
explain thé abnormality in it...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians / Onu To Use Only made In Nigeria Vehicles / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.