Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts (48676 Views)

Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians / The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) / Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Sammyblaq(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2019
BravoDe:

Show me where I said he's igbo
Shut up! Na igbo tribe you carry for mind.

Amadioha lekwa gi...
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Kennydoc(m): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2019
BravoDe:
Something I noticed about this Reno guy is that he's a tribal bigot, he's even worse than buhari, I started hating him the day he said chinua Achebe deserves the Nobel prize than wole Soyinka, lyk wtf did he know better than those that gave the award
70% of Igbo are tribal bigot

Btw AtikuIsComing

You're confused! Is Reno Igbo? What have Igbos got to do with your useless opinion about Reno?

1 Like

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2019
Point of correction Reno Omokri this is a normal thing for Yorubas while greeting elders no matter who you are. Remember Goodluck Jonathan was on his kneels before Yoruba obas then when he was campaigning for his second term at Ijebu-ode. Ask your people who do school in Yoruba land, they will tell you that is how Yorubas do greet their elders

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

Legislature and Executive are not supposed to be enemies. Enemies don't progress together. Buhari is a religion, so everybody bows for him, even his enemies bow for him. Did you see people do that for Obasanjo, Yar'Adua or Goatluck? Respect is not given, it is earned. Buhari and Tinubu have earned theirs.

Ambode that refusal to bow initially, he ended up prostrating but his prostration was rejected and he was thrown out from a fast moving train.

I was expecting that suya guy to spew this nonsense but since you have done that on his behalf, all I can say is please stop buying from him, he spices it up with lack of sense.
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by obc: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2019
Sycophancy in the blood can't be cured. You were fast to write that you don't kick your elders, rather you respect them but addressed another elder as "goatluck" . Continue...
RichBoy247:

Legislature and Executive are not supposed to be enemies. Enemies don't progress together. Buhari is a religion, so everybody bows for him, even his enemies bow for him. Did you see people do that for Obasanjo, Yar'Adua or Goatluck? Respect is not given, it is earned. Buhari and Tinubu have earned theirs.

Ambode that refusal to bow initially, he ended up prostrating but his prostration was rejected and he was thrown out from a fast moving train.
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by rusher14: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2019
Yanmyfeh:

Nigga I am Yoruba,, Oluwayanmife by name but you see as to the case of Chinua being better than Wole,I agree 100 percent..I have done literature in sec school, a levels and Uni so believe me when I say Wole's books are usually uninteresting and filled with big grammar, always a headache for u to analyse...Achebe writes for everyone...No wole Soyinka's book has hit more than Achebe's "Things fall apart" so look beyond Reno's tribal background and see d sense in what he is saying

That means James Hardley Chase is the greatest writer that ever lived.

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by SoNature(m): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2019
BravoDe:
Something I noticed about this Reno guy is that he's a tribal bigot, he's even worse than buhari, I started hating him the day he said chinua Achebe deserves the Nobel prize than wole Soyinka, lyk wtf did he know better than those that gave the award

Btw AtikuIsComing

You must always find a way to bring the Igbos into your madness.

Mind you, neither Reno nor the topic is about Igbos!

1 Like

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Ekpeitit(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2019
joseph6071:
Reno Omokri on his Twitter page uploaded a video of the moment the Speaker of the House of Representative, Gbajabiamila bowed to Bola Tinubu.

He wrote...

"Video of Speaker Gbajabiamila bowing to Bola @AsiwajuTinubu in Lagos. Somehow, I do not think Nigeria will have an Independent Legislature with a Deputy @NGRSenate President who kneels down to General Buhari and a @HouseNGR Speaker who bows to Tinubu #FreeLeahSharibu #RenosDarts"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/the-moment-speaker-gbajabiamila-bowed.html

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Ekpeitit(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2019
So?
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by 9gerian: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2019
Well said.

We can’t choose to hate others over their cultures that bear us no grudge or harm.

MinCeteris:

Reno, Can you please think like a normal being?

Tinubu is ten years older than Gbaja. In their culture, that is how you greet your elders. If that is not the case where you come from, then you do not expect other tribes to be disrespectful like you and your people.

Moreover, the visit has nothing to do with his function as Speaker of the House. If the Tinubu is invited to the house in session, he will definitely bow to Gbaja as the speaker of the house.

What kind of upbringing do you want give to your Children? To disrespect elders because of their position?

You don't play politics with every issues.
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Yankee101: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2019
Cultists, frauds, homosexuals and fundamentalists are ruling nigeria.
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2019
Yanmyfeh:

Nigga I am Yoruba,, Oluwayanmife by name but you see as to the case of Chinua being better than Wole,I agree 100 percent..I have done literature in sec school, a levels and Uni so believe me when I say Wole's books are usually uninteresting and filled with big grammar, always a headache for u to analyse...Achebe writes for everyone...No wole Soyinka's book has hit more than Achebe's "Things fall apart" so look beyond Reno's tribal background and see d sense in what he is saying
those who gave Soyinka the award know better than u... it doesn't remove the fact that Achebe is a great writer and Nigerian Legend but questionin Soyinka award is stupid....
let another person organize similar like Nobel Prize and award posthumously to Achebe if de want to...
it's like crying over modric ballon dor he won last season...
he has won and that's all

1 Like

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by kayjay69(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2019
And who told you Saraki is/was not everything that you have just described here. This is one of the problems we have in Nigeria. Now you've got over 130 likes from ignoramus such as you. Is Saraki now a hero? How the hell did he run Kwara state? Is it not similar to what Tinubu is doing in Lagos? What other aspiring political godfathers, such as Rochas and Amosun, seek(ed) to do?

Saraki being out was just a simple matter of one godfather fighting the other. Saraki is a Tinubu wannabe. I do not like Tinubu and I do not like Saraki. Both men have at times in the history of this country, been saddled with the responsibility of governance. Both men have failed woefully. The only thing we can clearly say they have been successful at is amassing power and wealth for themselves and their cronies at the expense of the majority of their constituents. These men are a symptom of what is wrong with our so-called democracy.

All nigerian politicians, from across all ethnicities and religious persuasion ought not to draw one drop of pity or empathy from the ordinary Nigerian. Regardless of their seeming differences, they are all evil men who do not want this country to progress as expressed by their actions at various times and instances. It is only when we all stand to condemn these wicked souls that we can have some semblance of hope for a better tomorrow either as a divided or as one entity. But if we continue to pick this one over that one, if we continue to say cream colour and white are the same, then I do not see how it can be well with Nigeria.

Nbote:
Dis was exactly why dey wanted Saraki out... They wanted ppl who would b loyal slaves to their every plot and scheme to run d country like their personal property...
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by bjnice(m): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2019
Kulas:
The WORST and most incompetence National Assembly Nigeria will ever have. I thought Executive and Legislative arms of government are supposed to be independent of each others for proper check and balances. Shame on APC,the most corrupt and underperforned government in the history of Nigeria.Federal Government has been renamed Tinubu Government. Shame!

Mr analyst, how does bowing to an elder relate to organs of government. By the way is Tinubu head of the executive arm. Please you guys should comments with common sense and not through emotion and hatred.
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by gabbasin: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2019
You show respect to elders, they scorn you, you don't show respect, they tag you arrogant and pompous
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by zomby(m): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2019
I will rather bow to Tinubu than bowing to badluck jonathan.
The truth is PDP had their time and didn’t do much with it...It may not be a bad idea for Omokri to stop the noise and get a real job.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Venerable612(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

Not too late, you can still go and meet Sarathief in his village. You kick your elders, we bow for ours.

The best comment I have read here today!

1 Like

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Babsunclejoe(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=joseph6071 post=79675791]Reno Omokri on his Twitter page uploaded a video of the moment the Speaker of the House of Representative, Gbajabiamila bowed to Bola Tinubu.

He wrote...

"Video of Speaker Gbajabiamila bowing to Bola @AsiwajuTinubu in Lagos. Somehow, I do not think Nigeria will have an Independent Legislature with a Deputy @NGRSenate President who kneels down to General Buhari and a @HouseNGR Speaker who bows to Tinubu #FreeLeahSharibu #RenosDarts"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/the-moment-speaker-gbajabiamila-bowed.html

It is obvious that this jobless Omokri lack respect for his elders, if not he wouldn't be against someone who value his elder. Obviously, Omokri is one of those that use stick to wake up their fathers.
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by omoly: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2019
All these accusations of kneeling and bowing down to greet is too petty to be a subject of discussion........
This 5000 litres Hart tank is still available for sale in Ilorin.Price #100,000 slightly negotiable,call 08024201598

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by MetaPhysical: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

Not too late, you can still go and meet Sarathief in his village. You kick your elders, we bow for ours.

Who posted this

grin grin. Wickedt guy.
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by chernest2002: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
It's called god fathering
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by MetaPhysical: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
Here is the truth of the matter. If Tinubu call Omokri with an offer to serve in Gov. Sanwo-Olu cabinet today. Soon as Omokri land in Lagos I guarantee you, before he goes to see his parents in the creeks his first call will be Bourdillon to prostrate flat for Asiwaju.

Talk cheap for mouth... grin

1 Like

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Basseybruce: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

fatality

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by LegacyB: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
BravoDe:

Btw AtikuIsComing
u don make sense finish come spoil am with "Article Cummings"
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by freshMallam1122: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nbote:
Dis was exactly why dey wanted Saraki out... They wanted ppl who would b loyal slaves to their every plot and scheme to run d country like their personal property...
it our cultural norms an values we bow an prostrate for our elders.. any were in the world... so bleep off ur fucken ass dude.. u ar fool an disloyal human goat
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by illyg: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

God bless you for this response. One big stout for you in the evening
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by raumdeuter: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
This was the most powerful man in the world bowing

1 Like

Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nbote:

its not so difficult to be sensible, if only people esp nigerians can think before reacting.
The saraki that bow to no one what development did that fetch us as a country or people, aside delays & setbacks. reno is sick
Pdp ruled for 16yrs,there executive enjoyed cordial relationship with the legislatures why should it be a tussel under Apc. was david mark not rubber stamp, did that man ever turn down anything grin
cordial relationship foster agreement, agreement promote teamwork which facilitates efficiency be it on a short run or long run.
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by dheilaw1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

you deserve an award for this response
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by ruffyjolly(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
He is a mad man. Do u knw why? in their part of the world, they use legs to wake their Fathers. so am not surprise at his utterances. BASTARD.
Re: Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts by Bridget95(f): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
RichBoy247:

See the awkward and ancient backward reasoning above.The legislature is supposed to be independent in all ramifications in other to do its duty of checks and balances in a democracy not romancing with those indirectly or indirectly in the executive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians / ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death / Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.