Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

See The Next President (vision) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Next President (vision) (588 Views)

I See Buhari As The Next President -obasanjo / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye / Where Should Nigeria's Next President Come From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Next President (vision) by edlion57(m): 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2010
A president that will
1,not have more than 5billion asset
2,not have any investment and bank acc.outside this contry
3,all his family members will be making use of goverment school,hospital in 9ja.
4,each yr is for one agenda.eg good roads 1st yr.electricity 2nd yr,water 3yr.education 4yr.
5,using of juju for swearing in.
6,imprison all former president of 9ja.WHO IS DAT PERSON? Ur ask is as good as mine.
Re: See The Next President (vision) by unipol(m): 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2010
edlion57:

A president that will
3,all his family members will be making use of goverment school,hospital in 9ja.
4,each yr is for one agenda.eg good roads 1st yr.electricity 2nd yr,water 3yr.education 4yr.
6,imprison all former president of 9ja.WHO IS DAT PERSON? your ask is as good as mine.
Re: See The Next President (vision) by Abagworo(m): 11:42pm On Oct 06, 2010
5billion is too exhorbitant .I doubt if any of the present contestants qualifies for this you and I's dream Presido.
Re: See The Next President (vision) by edlion57(m): 6:03am On Oct 07, 2010
;d ;d
Re: See The Next President (vision) by egift(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2010
@ Poster:
Your vision is ok for you - but it will keep Nigeria in circle and even backwards. For me, my choice of candidate should have the following plan:

- Education: Pay salaries, review school curriculum, build more academic infrastructure, digitize our campuses (with a unified DB), Retraining Teachers Programmes (maybe annually), establish sanity/seriousness in our education system, etc.

- Economy: Establish Creativity Funds (for funding creative ideas of Nigerian youths), Sound monetary policies, review and implement existing policies, diversify our economy, etc.

- Agriculture: Revamp this sector (funding, export, irrigation, mechanized, extension programmes, and more).

- Infrastructures: We need a lot of it (roads, rails, monuments, tourism, water, housing, etc)

- Others: healthcare, sports, youth empowerment, security, judicial system, armed forces, etc.

For now IBB is the best bet (in record and promise) then followed by GEJ (but have not said he will do).
Re: See The Next President (vision) by egift(m): 7:40am On Oct 07, 2010
And an Igbo Presidency in 2015 and additional State in Southeast are also a very important item on the table for me.
Re: See The Next President (vision) by hackney(m): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2010
edlion57:

A president that will
6,imprison all former president of 9ja.WHO IS DAT PERSON? your ask is as good as mine.

You are hoping that Nigeria can be normal.
refreshing.
Re: See The Next President (vision) by debeginin(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2010
@egift.IBB?let me pretend that i didn't see that.
Re: See The Next President (vision) by Kay17: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2010
egift:

And an Igbo Presidency in 2015 and additional State in Southeast are also a very important item on the table for me.
to make everyone happy, the country should be divided into 360 states, with individual police force + federal police, national assembly, and bureaucracy. the country would make a lot of sense!

Economy: Establish Creativity Funds (for funding creative ideas of Nigerian youths),
Like the country has enough cash to burn!

(1) (Reply)

Ibb: Independence Bomb Blast. / Henry Okah Nailed / Pressure Mounts On Fg To Sack Ayoka Adebayo !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.