Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,165 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women (57344 Views)

Lewandowski Makes Champions League History With 23-Minute Hat-Trick / Meet The Man Who Looks Like Messi And Has Been Accused Of Sleeping With 23 Women / Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by Parrot69: 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
Fake. Don’t buy any story you read on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
Some of them(ladies) will be happy that they av slept with messi, 23 ladies kwa, Even messi no nak reach that level!!!!! Baba were

1 Like

Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by PrincessB1(f): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Low budget Messi
L grin Ls

1 Like

Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by SocialFinance: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Instead of using it to make wealth. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by Splashme: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Oh boy. ...
That resemblance is strong
Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by Kwamecron(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
E get money?
Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by UC0UC(m): 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
I laugh in Messi...
Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by shadrach77: 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
Messi is the G.O.A.T. This guy is a goat kiss

1 Like

Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
He needs a true Messi in his life. grin grin grin Some people even get time to dey search for doppelganger. Research wey Laser printing don finish.
Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wow.What an uncanny resemblance
I don't blame the 23 women
Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by ceejay80s(m): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wet in messi find go Iran? I thought Iranians of Arabs detest all these kind of rubbish sleeping around, I thought they are holy and the have laws
Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by U2ice(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
daddytime:
Lol

You go fear aba made Messi scoring goals all the way in Iranian league na

GOAT indeed.

Mumu women for give am ball make e play free kick before opening the net for him to score.

grin but they actually did o...but did he score?
Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by Ten06(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
This Iranian looks, despite the fact that he is fair he still look light darkness compare to Messi
Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
grin
Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by nonhuman(m): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
How can this Iranian waste such a great opportunity to make big money on stupid sex, he must be a decendant of Yoruba afonja

2 Likes

Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by educhigo: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
people pretend to make money but this man pretend to sleep with women,this looks like something afonjas can do

1 Like

Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by Civastarzy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lol � who knows if it’s this fake Messi that played against Liverpool in the ULC second leg..because this life anything could happen

Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by wellmax(m): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
steeltu:
shocked shocked shocked just like our own Bubu...

What happened to your conspiracy theory of a guy from Sudan? Una don tire? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by tillaman(m): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Low budget Arse Messi!!
Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by kanubiafra: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
thesicilian:
I'm sure the Iranian guy didn't need any assistance from anybody to achieve that goal.
ha he got just "one" assist in all 23 goals from just one likely quarters: messi himself
Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by tillaman(m): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
ceejay80s:
Wet in messi find go Iran? I thought Iranians of Arabs detest all these kind of rubbish sleeping around, I thought they are holy and the have laws
Bro according to findings ehn, the Middle East are the most perverted sets of individual you will find on the globe! Didn’t you read The Dubai scatophile saga where they poop in their mouth to attain maximum pleasure! They get law but na them dey sexually perverted pass

1 Like

Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by Autotech312(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
steeltu:
shocked shocked shocked just like our own Bubu...

Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by pascalbenz: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lol one of the women go sue the real messi for rape allegation..
Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by Unconquerable: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
That shows you the level of IQ of a typical woman.

1 Like

Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by Craigslists: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
Eavy:
The women he slept with are dumb.

You should have known already that 80% of women are dumb grin

That’s why we dey call them fish brains.
Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by ChopDeMoney(m): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
Seriously

Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by Elliot2(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
I don't know about you guys,but I will gladly give my ex gf Sandra to him. Anything Messi is a GOAT.
Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by uthlaw: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
coolie1:
don't the girls know that messi can't perform outside spain wink
when you are the best, people must criticize you on one thing or the other... tell me any other player that can dribble, passes assist create chances and still compete goals with the players that only wait for penalty or heading inside 18yard box!
Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by deebrain(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
He really does look like Messi O...
Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by essenceplus: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lmao Sgaemk and Daddytime don't see this thread stall grin

If only men could invest their energies in better ways
Re: Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women by daddytime(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
essenceplus:
Lmao Sgaemk and Daddytime don't see this thread stall grin

If only men could invest their energies in better ways

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Adesanya Meets Ronaldo (Video) / Ricardo Marques Ferreira Dead: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hairdresser Stabbed To Death / Jamie Vardy: Nigerian Players Keep Talking In Pidgin English, I Want To Learn It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.