Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

The Relationship Between God And Allah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Relationship Between God And Allah (354 Views)

The Difference Between God And The Devil / I Feel Dragged Between God And The Devil / What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Relationship Between God And Allah by hotplate: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Dear Nigerians,
A Christian in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Morocco, Libya and many other countries speaks more Arabic than English. Probably speaks only Arabic.
Arabic is not a religion. Arabic is a language.
A language. Just a language. Like English, Yoruba, Ibibio, Igala, Latin.
A language. You understand?
Children of God, broaden your worldview.
Widen your horizon.
You won't die.
Stop polluting our space with your odoriferous ignorance.

Re: The Relationship Between God And Allah by hotplate: 8:26am On Jun 26, 2019
OAM4J help take this post to the promise land
Re: The Relationship Between God And Allah by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:34am On Jun 26, 2019
I see ,what d essence of this thread please. all those countries you mentioned,the only place you will see a reasonable amount of Christian is in Egypt and Lebanon. and they are even been persecuted there for been Christian. so forgive me if I don't agree with your logic because I know where you are going. Arabic is Islam and Islam is Arabic. its part of Islam

(1) (Reply)

Another Victim Of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Claimed She Has Documentary Evidence / The Truth Revealed: How I Was Raped By Pastor Fatoyinbo / Apostle Babalola’s Kind Of Prayer By Pastor Daniel K Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.