Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding (41695 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by mamatwiny(f): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
daddytime:
Plus the money you borrowed and couldn't pay back.

Borrower General of the Federation abeg help Nigeria borrow money from IMF.

Dem go draw debt tire.

Keep advertising and laying a snare for the next babymama
Hahaha. This your mouth eeh, it is tetraoxosulphate six acid mixed with hydrogen sulphide.
Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by essenceplus: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
daddytime:

Dem go draw debt tire.

Elder. May send not finish you Sir. The last paragraph won make me piss grin
Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by OdefaGirl(f): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
Baby Ubi is on it again.... When I say your ex-wife is wiser than u are, people shouldn't doubt that. Always making noise on the media. Komkom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by daddytime(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
essenceplus:

Elder. May send not finish you Sir. The last paragraph won make me piss grin

Essence baba
Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by frowland(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
My wedding did not cost up to 200k even though I could easily afford few millions. I and my wife are happy we kept our money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by essenceplus: 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
daddytime:

Essence baba

wink
Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by Yussuf06: 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ubi ubi..barawo!�
Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by sweetilicious(f): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
Do lowkey wedding, save up money and have your child in a country that will give him/her easy access to a better life.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by LyfeJennings(m): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
partnerbizz5:
Okpo wan get back at his ex.

The nigga hasn't seen 1bn together sef.

Dey hype himsel

I don't know his source of wealth but from the display of wealth. It's possible to have transacted up 10B. I have not held a million naira cash since January but I have transacted over 4million as shown on paper.
Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by rita25(f): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
HOPE YOU ARE NOT SHORT? OR U DEY TRY INSULT ME? LET ME TELL U I HV MADE 10BILLION IN 1YEAR grin
seyigiggle:
i know you are not 25 years old, you were only born on the 2nd of may grin
stop looking for short people's trouble
Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by springtech(m): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
Plus the money you use in doing Instagram give away after you owed your 3rd baby mama about 4m.It was actually 18m but she wrote the rest off probably because she knew you are now broke.

Rich boy wanna be
Fake life everywhere.

Smh
Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by Zoogerian234: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
daddytime:

Dem go draw debt tire.

The money he borrowed from your ancestors....mumu
Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
SolarKing247:
Yes, because you married the wrong person. I've seen wonderful wedding anniversaries that are more lavish than the original wedding.
How much and spec
Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by Skmoda360(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
rita25:
WHEN I SAY SHORT MEN DONT HAVE SENSE NOW IT WILL LOOK LIKE AM STEREOTYPING..................OYA IF YOU ARE SHORT INSULT ME...
they are already coming for you ok
Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by olaefosa: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
The most senseless man I have ever heard of is this Ubi.
You that collected drinks from my friends brother on credit during your so called lavish wedding.
Oni gbese
Scammer of life.
Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by ManTiger(m): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
Stephendeals:
My advice to guys on wedding, is to do a modest wedding, as wedding do not show how happy or in love the couple truly are.

Use the other monies on investment or get a good laptop from me.

IN OTHER NEWS

Contact me for NEW HP Premium Laptops and Printers.

Pickup Locations in all major cities in Nigeria

How much do you sell this mad machine?
Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by bizhop01: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
Calabar, Efik traditional outfit.
Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by slimderek(m): 2:47am On Jun 27, 2019
rita25:
WHEN I SAY SHORT MEN DONT HAVE SENSE NOW IT WILL LOOK LIKE AM STEREOTYPING..................OYA IF YOU ARE SHORT INSULT ME...
Lmao Ke Kwanu?
Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by LotusFan: 7:48am On Jun 27, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Don't shout at this man for his regrets but rather take a reflection on the path you have chosen for yourself. There are people we have done extraordinary things just to impress them. We all, one way or the other, are guilty of these actions.

The impressions of love are compelling and the desire to be extravagant to those whom we admire is overwhelming however, not wrong. It is the force of infatuation that drives the engine of wrong decisions.

There is only one person I live to impress......my Wife. I told her on the day we married that I will leave an everlasting impression of love and affection in her heart that when we finally depart this world, she will look for me in heaven. I have kept my promise.

Richdad

Well done !!!
Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by seyigiggle: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2019
the need our protection, let them not slide into depression.
rita25:
HOPE YOU ARE NOT SHORT? OR U DEY TRY INSULT ME? LET ME TELL U I HV MADE 10BILLION IN 1YEAR grin
Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by Stephendeals: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
ManTiger:

How much do you sell this mad machine?

585k sir
Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by victorian(f): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
Kneephy:
I bim reason say na wife family dey spend money pass for wedding, Abi ur wife families na ajekpako crew??

When a man wants to marry a woman by all means. He spends on the wedding ,like no tomorrow.

She didn't want to marry him initially but he had to bribe her family to make her see, his the best thing to happen in any woman's life. After bribing the family with money and gifts. Her family sweet talked her on how lucky she will be having him as a husband. He's the best husband material of them all.
grin
She fell for the oldest tricks in the book: Bribe the family and the girl becomes yours.

So it's his call if he's waiting for her to place a dime on the wedding. I think he must have sponsored everything from bride's outfits to bridal train and even her parents clothes.

Such is life.
Family can push one into deep hole sha undecided

Na their way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding by booksrite001: 5:59am On Jul 02, 2019
odefagirl:
Baby Ubi is on it again.... When I say your ex-wife is wiser than u are, people shouldn't doubt that. Always making noise on the media. Komkom!

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Unfollows Alex On Instagram, As Alex Posts Cryptic Message / Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts / Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.