Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Out of all these countries which is better as a Nigerian?!!! Very Urgent - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Out of all these countries which is better as a Nigerian?!!! Very Urgent (1004 Views)

How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? / Despites Racism, I Still Love These Countries. / Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Out of all these countries which is better as a Nigerian?!!! Very Urgent by myhobbies(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2019
Good morning to you all nairalanders , please I want to know the better country to travel to from these list..
Kuwait, Jordan, Dubai, Vietnam, Qatar and Oman
These are an options and there are works according to the information gathered.
Does anyone here have any knowledge about traveling to there as a Nigerian? I think Vietnam is non arab country but others are arab countries.
Thanks
Re: Out of all these countries which is better as a Nigerian?!!! Very Urgent by myhobbies(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2019
Nobody got an idea about those places mentioned shocked
Re: Out of all these countries which is better as a Nigerian?!!! Very Urgent by legionnaire(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
myhobbies:
Good morning to you all nairalanders , please I want to know the better country to travel to from these list..
Kuwait, Jordan, Dubai, Vietnam, Qatar and Oman
These are an options and there are works according to the information gathered.
Does anyone here have any knowledge about traveling to there as a Nigerian? I think Vietnam is non arab country but others are arab countries.
Thanks

Dubai

(1) (Reply)

Which Countries Do Nigerians/Nlers Fear The Most? / BREAKING: Federal Government Shuts Lagos International Airport For Eight Weeks / Opportunities For Service Providers In The Hospitality Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.