Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1453174 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 6:02am On Aug 21, 2022
Is Chipper Cash trying to rug pull, Cashout hasn't been working for 3 days now my funds stuck can't even withdraw it out and it's urgent very bitter experience.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sheggsliveth: 6:36am On Aug 21, 2022
Please, who can explain this to me....this not the first time shopping of AliExpress and never seen something like this

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vivalavida(m): 7:49am On Aug 21, 2022
My first time of trying to purchase from aliexpress.
How do I pay?
Someone guide me please.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by swagifted(m): 9:06am On Aug 21, 2022
elvischukie:

. Nice... Make I rush before September reach... I opened a new account with them this week.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lojekunle: 9:41am On Aug 21, 2022
vivalavida:
My first time of trying to purchase from aliexpress.
How do I pay?
Someone guide me please.

With your atm card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vivalavida(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Lojekunle:

With your atm card

Ok
Is there a cap to the price of an item I can purchase?
Secondly, I am seeing free shipping. Will they bring it to the address I added?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
searay:

Please do you have any idea on the percentage I am supposed to pay all things being equal?
The item is a personal furniture of about 40" in size valueing at $55 which was about ₦26,000. then. It weighs 1.8kg
It depends cuz I remembered I once paid 7k for a package of 30k and once billed around same time for similar package (same worth) for 22k! I asked them to return it back to sender cuz they refused to review the duty charged.

They're all earphones should you wanna know the item(s).

Prep yourself for abt 5k sha
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bbeckky: 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
AkProsper:

490/$
thanks bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by just2endowed: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
xamiel4:
Ordered 8th of August
Arrived Nigeria 17th of August
Received 19th of August

Total of 10days Speedaf is bae kiss

Did speedaf bring the items to you or you went to their office. And also what's their office address if I may ask
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Luther0luther: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
xamiel4:
Ordered 8th of August
Arrived Nigeria 17th of August
Received 19th of August

Total of 10days Speedaf is bae kiss

What did you order?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by xamiel4(m): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
just2endowed:

Did speedaf bring the items to you or you went to their office. And also what's their office address if I may ask

The dispatch rider was supposed to bring it to my house on Friday but he couldn't cos of the rain so I called him and he asked me to go to their office fo collect it. (The office isn't too far from. My house)

n.b. they have different offices planted in different LGAs so your package goes to the office in the LGA closest to your address before it is assigned to a dispatch rider to deliver it to you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by xamiel4(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Luther0luther:

What did you order?

I ordered for earbuds assesories
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
ganiuofficial:
adding you up now
Pls add me there too 08060593115
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Eekeret: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Please guys help me
I ordered laptop from ebay and it's been over 4 months now.
The tracking from DHL is showing Departed from local distribution center Germany.
On the ETI received but no updates again and it's been months.
What do I do the money back guarantee as expired so I can't get a refund
Please where can I go to start searching for it
I really need this item.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
gr8gem:
Bought an earbud and in less than a week the right ear went dead, open dispute for refund, seller and aliexpress said return and refund, i disagreed and send in more evidence, waiting for aliexpress response.
Which shop is that please, I'm about to order an earbud to avoid getting trapped too cool
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by just2endowed: 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
xamiel4:

The dispatch rider was supposed to bring it to my house on Friday but he couldn't cos of the rain so I called him and he asked me to go to their office fo collect it. (The office isn't too far from. My house)

n.b. they have different offices planted in different LGAs so your package goes to the office in the LGA closest to your address before it is assigned to a dispatch rider to deliver it to you.

Mine has been showing at ojudu begere since 2nd of August this month and no courier or anyone called me. That's why I want to go to their office my self. Pls help me with their ojodu berger office address if you have
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by just2endowed: 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
Eekeret:
Please guys help me
The tracking from DHL is showing Departed from local distribution center Germany.
I really need this item.

Go to DHL office at ikeja airport
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Eekeret:
Please guys help me
I really need this item.

Your Item is held by custom possibly not duty free
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by xamiel4(m): 6:31am On Aug 22, 2022
just2endowed:

Mine has been showing at ojudu begere since 2nd of August this month and no courier or anyone called me. That's why I want to go to their office my self. Pls help me with their ojodu berger office address if you have

No I don't have it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by xamiel4(m): 6:35am On Aug 22, 2022
just2endowed:

No I don't have it. Go to speedaf website and input your tracking ID. I guess you should see the name and the phone number of the dispatch rider assigned to you.

n.b. this should only work if the delivery is by speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by just2endowed: 7:43am On Aug 22, 2022
xamiel4:

No I don't have it. Go to speedaf website and input your tracking ID. I guess you should see the name and the phone number of the dispatch rider assigned to you.

n.b. this should only work if the delivery is by speedaf

It's been showing at ojudu berger since 2nd of August. No move to assign a rider. That's why I need their address since its more than 20 days in their office.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EliteMike(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2022
How true is this

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 22, 2022
EliteMike:
How true is this

just saw it, but gtb never review limit abi dem don do am?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingphilip(m): 8:42am On Aug 22, 2022
elvischukie:

just saw it, but gtb never review limit abi dem don do am?
This is dollar MasterCard.

The one with limit is the Naira MasterCard.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by annass227: 9:08am On Aug 22, 2022
ganiuofficial:
can't we all try a particular item in slash it

Share The invite of the item To the Community, so anyone interested can tag along.

There are a lot of great deal on Slash It Section. So with the Community together we can save few dollars on a lot items.

I think the best way is for people to be sharing the invites.

If you find item you're interested in SLASH IT section, share with us.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gr8gem(f): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2022
EliteMike:
How true is this
Just saw it too but unfortunately what i have is access card

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.