Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1447278 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bbeckky: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Samnonyellow:

Standard chartered suspended transactions
cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
Jp96:
Please does anyone know if Alat virtual dollar card can get me this on aliexpress??
Or what's the best alternative?? For rates.

I really wanna get this a.s.a.p
Wema Bank is a joke, you can't even create the imaginary virtual dollar card.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jp96(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
PubgAvicii:

Alat wey no gree make I even create their card angry

This country sef
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jp96(m): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Fucklove:

So what alternative is best for it??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jp96(m): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
ganiuofficial:
go to wema bank use your alat details to open a domiciliary account and request for a dollar card

Okay sir.. thank you
Is it official rate or blackmarket rate??

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fremantle: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
PubgAvicii:
Let's get the thread to 1000 pages today grin grin grin
Bro how far? We're at 1000 pages....
Where e dey happen? grin grin grin

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sofiscatedmoron: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sofiscatedmoron: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
cheesy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
damotche:
Hello house,
I opened a dispute and the seller agreed to pay half payment which i agreed too..but in the dispute page, the refund proposal is $0.00
Any advice

Lool

Las las you did exactly what I suggested.

By the way, you'd better be smart as the seller is a " scammer " thief sef ' he wants to scam you. Loool grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
WaytoGo:

Lool

Las las you did exactly what I suggested.

By the way, you'd better be smart as the seller is a " scammer " thief sef ' he wants to scam you. Loool grin

I chatted him up with the screenshot and he said he can't change the refund value to half, that i should change it myself...so i did and he accepted the offer.....
Big Thanks to all those that contributed

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ernerstdavid55(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
ganiuofficial:
adding you up now
add me too 08138568959
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Fremantle:

Bro how far? We're at 1000 pages....
Where e dey happen? grin grin grin
Happy 1000 pages AliExpress shoppers

8 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Codedzng: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Happy 1000

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by isco10(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Fucklove:

I wonder what their problem is. They do like Nigeria: export power to neighbouring countries but suffer power supply themselves. Export security, yet remain security challenged.

Erstwhile Barter and the functioning Raven Bank both work on Wema Bank platform. Accounts created for users are Wema banks account. So if these people work just fine with virtual dollar card issuance and use, I wonder why Wema's is poor.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by orikzz(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
PubgAvicii:

Try buying a Xiaomi phone, you will see 2 months of small hell fire on earth grin

Lol, tab wey I order ... Enter naija 15th July.. still never touch my hand.. patiently waiting for dispute

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DOMINO001: 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Wow...
1000 pages and counting. It feels awkward at any point in time when I am not either expecting an order or there is one on transit.

I seriously need to buy a new phone but the exchange rate and the restrictions on ATM cards are not helping matters.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AkProsper(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
bbeckky:
o wow! What rate pls
490/$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
PubgAvicii:

Alat wey no gree make I even create their card angry
A favour cuz they don't support 3DS. So, if you are able to create and AliExpress ask you for OTP, you're OYO!

While their card was working, they had the best rate (my opinion). I could only use it when AliExpress required no OTP validation.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gr8gem(f): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Bought an earbud and in less than a week the right ear went dead, open dispute for refund, seller and aliexpress said return and refund, i disagreed and send in more evidence, waiting for aliexpress response.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gr8gem(f): 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
okikigsm:
Hello house,I received a package this week which am not satisfied with it ,so decided to open dispute but was unable to for days now.could it be because I won one this week ? Or server problem?
Update your aliexpress app and the dispute will open up for you to file. It happened to me until i updated my app.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gr8gem(f): 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Who's waiting for brand deal on Monday, here is a good deal and it's a free shipping.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
First time in my life I ordered something from AliExpress and it got to me in 7days to Kaduna with AliExpress standard shipping cool

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sureplug123(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
First time in my life I ordered something from AliExpress and it got to me in 7days to Kaduna with AliExpress standard shipping cool
congratulations. I'm yet to receive the order I placed in the month of May.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sureplug123:
congratulations. I'm yet to receive the order I placed in the month of May.
shocked you can't open dispute?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sureplug123(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
shocked you can't open dispute?
it's already in Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sureplug123:
it's already in Nigeria
Oh. Postal office issue
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sureplug123(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
Benjaniblinks:

Oh. Postal office issue
I think so.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by orikzz(m): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sureplug123:
it's already in Nigeria

Even with that can't you open dispute and file for a refund ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
jboixxx:
They should either give you your item and pay handling fee or they give you the official invoice/delivery note.

Be reminded that, duties are paid to NCS official account, not private acct. and you'll be issued receipt by NIPOST.
Please do you have any idea on the percentage I am supposed to pay all things being equal?
The item is a personal furniture of about 40" in size valueing at $55 which was about ₦26,000. then. It weighs 1.8kg

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Olamak1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.