Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1456037 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adibo(m): 6:22am On Oct 02, 2022
jboixxx:
Screenshot the order details and send to their cc via email as evidence that it's not a successful transaction, else, they may not reverse it.

OK, thanks, I will do that immediately
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by annass227: 8:00am On Oct 02, 2022
Psycho99:
Guys, could anyone explain how to proceed with split payment on AliExpress? The seller tells me I should contact AE customer care instead of him

Split payment is not something official on AliExpress platform (at least not for Nigeria)

Installment payment is more official term in business, this is also not available to Nigeria, but they are not the same.
Mostly you Explain your self more and more until you make the seller understand if he no agree move to another seller (that you will make the payment in full today, only that your card is limited to ........ something like that.) Most of the seller will agree and give you a way out, but again the process is not street forward on the platform.
Most sellers will give you a link to which you make the payment, some May ask you to BID the product, then they reduced the price for you if it's not that much.

Note
A seller may agree to split the payment for you and decided not do it for me.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by QUDA: 8:01am On Oct 02, 2022
adibo:

I faced the exact thing yesterday. I tried ordering for an item, uba debited me even b4 it got to the point of otp, only for me to input the otp they sent me and I got insufficient balance error, and it is showing as unpaid, while my bank is yet to send me the money back, I chatted them up, they are yet to reply me
Naija banks eh... same here. Though, I've reached AliExpress and they told me the payment was frozen by the bank themselves, whereas the so called bank they do like say them no know wetin dey go on.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by QUDA: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2022
adibo:

I faced the exact thing yesterday. I tried ordering for an item, uba debited me even b4 it got to the point of otp, only for me to input the otp they sent me and I got insufficient balance error, and it is showing as unpaid, while my bank is yet to send me the money back, I chatted them up, they are yet to reply me
I chatted with an AliExpress customer rep via the help center. They told me the transaction has been frozen. So, I took a screenshot of the Convo to send to UBA via email --thats akin to what they asked me to do in order to aid the refund process. Now I'm waiting for their response. You can do the same if you haven't done that already.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LaseBby09: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2022
PiggyVest pocket app has a USD card, the rate currently is 700/$1
I have not used it yet anyway

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Aminababa: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2022
Wow � so till after seven days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Aminababa: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2022
Wow � so till after seven days before they will be back from the holiday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by emmzo(m): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
Which virtual card are you using to make payment??
Please help a brother. I'm stucked here

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
annass227:

Split payment is not something official on AliExpress platform (at least not for Nigeria)

Installment payment is more official term in business, this is also not available to Nigeria, but they are not the same.
Mostly you Explain your self more and more until you make the seller understand if he no agree move to another seller (that you will make the payment in full today, only that your card is limited to ........ something like that.) Most of the seller will agree and give you a way out, but again the process is not street forward on the platform.
Most sellers will give you a link to which you make the payment, some May ask you to BID the product, then they reduced the price for you if it's not that much.

Note
A seller may agree to split the payment for you and decided not do it for me.
What kind of link do they give?. Is it an AliExpress link or external link?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by annass227: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
Toluene15:

What kind of link do they give?. Is it an AliExpress link or external link?

Never make any payment to any person outside of AliExpress platform.

The link should always lid you to a product page on AliExpress platform, see pic

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by erobes: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Good evening guys,pls what's UBA conversion rate lately?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maballack(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Any one who used the Sterling bank card last month have you used it this month

What’s the new limit ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
maballack:
Any one who used the Sterling bank card last month have you used it this month

What’s the new limit ?

Nothing is going through at the moment.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Shuggaa: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
pinkylovely:
Yes, it does. I'm yet to use it for AliExpress though. I use it for FB ads often. But someone who was confused about getting a virtual dollar card met me for help on how to get the chipper cash card. She successfully paid for some hairs on AliExpress with the card.

Hello good evening, please how does the chipper cash work for fb ad since it was blocked by cbn have hard difficulties running ads on facebook.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Aminababa: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Please is chipper cash card still active for buying stuffs in AE
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olanwafriday: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
How long do I need to wait? I've DM Speedaf but no response from them.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hanibbal(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
Olanwafriday:
How long do I need to wait? I've DM Speedaf but no response from them.

It has arrived Speedaf office at Somolu. Go to the speedaf office at Somolu give them your tracking number and they'll check their system to ascertain and you'll receive your package. I always get my package on the day of arrival I don't wait for their mail.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
emmzo:
Which virtual card are you using to make payment??
Please help a brother. I'm stucked here

Also need the help.

If it's chipper cash, please what's the rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LaseBby09: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sterling and Stanbic new limit is now $0

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
jboixxx:
Those people with split payments are really enjoying..... I only had 1 lucky instance.

You're right. I've discovered that only one out of 10 sellers allows split payments. Those who reject such offer think you're up to something. The other day, I chatted a particular seller to allow a split payments on a mobile phone of about 130$. He agreed to split the payments into 100$ and 30$ but decided to add a clause to the deal. He said in the event of the phone getting loss in transit, I would be entitled to a refund of100$ only but forfeit the balance of 30$. Can you imagine that? Eventually, I saw another one(seller) who concured to my request. So, the moment sellers reject my request for split payments, I don't negotiate with them . Rather, I simply look for another ones.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
LaseBby09:
grin grin grin grin
Hahaha

From TOp to BO**** ?? ??!

E don happen!

7 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adibo(m): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2022
QUDA:
Naija banks eh... same here. Though, I've reached AliExpress and they told me the payment was frozen by the bank themselves, whereas the so called bank they do like say them no know wetin dey go on.

Yes, my bank asked me to do the same thing which I did last night, sent them the screenshot this early morning, waiting for their reply
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2022
LaseBby09:

Dammit grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olanwafriday: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2022
Hanibbal:

It has arrived Speedaf office at Somolu. Go to the speedaf office at Somolu give them your tracking number and they'll check their system to ascertain and you'll receive your package. I always get my package on the day of arrival I don't wait for their mail.
Thanks so much. I'll do that.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Shuggaa:

Hello good evening, please how does the chipper cash work for fb ad since it was blocked by cbn have hard difficulties running ads on facebook.

If you are using automatic mode of payment, just add it as one of the payment method/details on your ad account. I've only used the USD virtual card for this. So, once it's time to charge you, FB will automatically withdraw the money from the payment details you supplied.

But you can also use the manual payment option using naira as the currency option. Then load your payu account with the amount you intend using for the FB ads. This method allows you to make use of naira and you won't suffer the CBN ban thing.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Shuggaa:

Chipper cash is working fine.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
2kurupt:

How does one set it up?

Download the app on playstore and follow the instructions there. They said their current exchange rate is 750 per $ o. If you can manage it, no issues. The last I check was $740. I don't know about today.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 2kurupt(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
pinkylovely:

Download the app on playstore and follow the instructions there. They said their current exchange rate is 750 per $ o. If you can manage it, no issues. The last I check was $740. I don't know about today.
Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Aminababa: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Please am finding it difficult to get ATM card from chipper cash please can someone put me through

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.