Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1464845 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
LALAONE:
Please can someone make a list of Nigerian banks that allow international transactions? Such as in Aliexpress

Good request.

Olamak mentioned that GTB still works at a $20 dollar daily limit.

Rate: $491/₦

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Can I open a GTB account online?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

Good request.

Olamak mentioned that GTB still works at a $20 dollar daily limit.

Rate: $491/₦

Monthly limit,i never said 'daily' .

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Olamak1:

Monthly limit,i never said 'daily' .

$20 monthly? Is it for...?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Otaibayomi3098: 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Obaelemide:
Omo I was just about to come ask about my package. Stuck at Dispatched since 20th of last month. I don tire. Na three packages and Its my first time ordering from aliexpress. Used a Dollar Card using Pocket App by piggyvest. Singpost as well.

You can get more update when you track it on singpost website or 17track.net
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rasheed02(m): 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Toluene15:
I still haven't received my package that was handed over to them after several months

Post Netherlands is too slow.

The order I placed on 19th August 2022 just got delivered today 5th October 2022. That's about 50 days! Can you just imagine. Several orders I made after that 19th August were delivered before 15th September because they used SPEEDAF for their delivery.

I don't understand why Ali Express is using Post Netherlands. It's annoying. I hope I won't get this Netherlands Post shipping again cos it seems Ali Express use it randomly and this is the first time they will use it for me.

Even Singapore post barely takes 30 days to get to Nigeria.

Speedaf is usually 10 to 14 days.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adibo(m): 12:40am On Oct 06, 2022
QUDA:
I chatted with an AliExpress customer rep via the help center. They told me the transaction has been frozen. So, I took a screenshot of the Convo to send to UBA via email --thats akin to what they asked me to do in order to aid the refund process. Now I'm waiting for their response. You can do the same if you haven't done that already.
How far with the case
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Obaelemide: 1:04am On Oct 06, 2022
Was it delivered by Nipost and was It delivered to your house or you went to pick it..
Rasheed02:

Post Netherlands is too slow.

The order I placed on 19th August 2022 just got delivered today 5th October 2022. That's about 50 days! Can you just imagine. Several orders I made after that 19th August were delivered before 15th September because they used SPEEDAF for their delivery.

I don't understand why Ali Express is using Post Netherlands. It's annoying. I hope I won't get this Netherlands Post shipping again cos it seems Ali Express use it randomly and this is the first time they will use it for me.

Even Singapore post barely takes 30 days to get to Nigeria.

Speedaf is usually 10 to 14 days.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ktoby: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Please help. What do I choose for reason for refund, return item : yes or no

The seller didn’t ship the item but keeps lying that he has shipped. He sent tracking details via chat and it’s still showing awaiting dispatch. Please what do I select as the return item: yes or no

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aniplus: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
ktoby:
Please help. What do I choose for reason for refund, return item : yes or no

The seller didn’t ship the item but keeps lying that he has shipped. He sent tracking details via chat and it’s still showing awaiting dispatch. Please what do I select as the return item: yes or no

You have not received the item, So obviously, you select NO.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Freshclean777(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
Timmy116:
I’ve bought about 10 smartphones from AliExpress and I get them under 2weeks of date of purchase. All in good conditions. I don’t know where your information is coming from but I’m sure it’s wrong.

what about customs fees for the 10 smartphones? How much did you pay?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Precyann: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Pls I need to ask;
Why is Pocket app by piggvest charging $10 to create a dollar card or is that the minimum balance or something else?
And what is their conversion rate to dollars.
Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Obaelemide: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
They are not charging you $10. the money is added to you card it is your money. When I first bought USD it was 684.3/$ anther time it was 695
now it is 696.8
Precyann:
Pls I need to ask;
Why is Pocket app by piggvest charging $10 to create a dollar card or is that the minimum balance or something else?
And what is their conversion rate to dollars.
Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
Obaelemide:
They are not charging you $10. the money is added to you card it is your money. When I first bought USD it was 684.3/$ anther time it was 695
now it is 696.8

The rate at which FX prices is changing it'll reach a stage where you drop rate and the time of day of the transaction grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by canyouguess99: 6:49am On Oct 07, 2022
Sheydoski007:
Abeg i get $30 wey dey hand for Raven i learnt that is going on AE but i currently dont have anything to buy. Any one interested or have update on where to use the raven card? I need this bah urgently.

Wetin be your rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by johnobama: 8:17am On Oct 07, 2022
Bosses, Pls how do I follow up on this mata.
Wrong item was shipped to me

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by richie10k: 10:45am On Oct 07, 2022
If you ever need an escrow with your transaction, Wese90 is the go to man, reliable and speedy.

Have been using his escrow service and it's been amazing all through.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Seteja: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2022
I want to pay for a good of $30 which bank or app can I use pls
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2022
richie10k:
If you ever need an escrow with your transaction, Wese90 is the go to man, reliable and speedy.

Have been using his escrow service and it's been amazing all through.
Yes his service is 100 percent.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by danjos123: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2022
Please who can help me explain this GMTC something or basically where is my item now..cause the other item I ordered on the same day has been delivered by speedaf..I also don't know the courier or this company?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by QUDA: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
adibo:

How far with the case
hey, man. They told me to wait while they resolve the issue, that I'd get a response before or on the "15th of December." I'm still wondering if that date is a typo -like I'm suppose to wait for 2 months for a feedback?.

How did they treat yours?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
johnobama:
Bosses, Pls how do I follow up on this mata.
Wrong item was shipped to me

Open dispute and ask for full refund. No negotiation! Make sure you select 'item not as described' in the options and then upload relevant evidences. If possible, take a video recording of the item to reveal how it deviates from what you ordered. But ensure the error is not from you. You'll surely get your money back.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jess99: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
Has anyone uses Turkey post to deliver shoes from Aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by johnobama: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
Olamak1:

Open a dispute and ask for a full refund. No negotiation! Make sure you select 'item not as described in the option's and then upload relevant evidence. If possible, take a video recording of the item to reveal how it deviates from what you ordered. But ensure the error is not from you. You'll surely get your money back.

Ok but the seller has agreed to ship another one. he created a new link for the new shipment

What do u think

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by hammariise(m): 12:04am On Oct 08, 2022
Good evening guy! Please what do you think should be the problem here? I made this order for like a month now and no any updates, and the tracking number doesn’t have the first two letters before the numbers. And the seller doesn’t respond to my messages. Please what do you suggest I do? Should I open a dispute or wait a little longer? My estimated delivery date is on 9th October. Thanks

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MrReeseG(m): 12:27am On Oct 08, 2022
Order placed September 25 and delivered today (cainiao shipping)
Always thought that sh*t was slow

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Obaelemide: 12:42am On Oct 08, 2022
My package has been stuck here since the 20th of last month. This is getting worrying oo. I have two other packages shipped the same day with this same issue. That's three packages.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rasheed02(m): 1:05am On Oct 08, 2022
Obaelemide:
Was it delivered by Nipost and was It delivered to your house or you went to pick it..

Well, I called my contact there and he told me they will deliver it to my address but I went to pick up myself because I couldn't wait for an extra day.
I was so anxious. My order was a One Plus Bud Pro.
It's worth the wait sha. A proper smart earbud!!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adibo(m): 6:42am On Oct 08, 2022
QUDA:
hey, man. They told me to wait while they resolve the issue, that I'd get a response before or on the "15th of December." I'm still wondering if that date is a typo -like I'm suppose to wait for 2 months for a feedback?.

How did they treat yours?

Same thing. They said I should send aliexpress an email and they are to respond to me stating that the transaction failed and that they won't ask for the money again which I have done several times yet they are still speaking English for me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by canyouguess99: 6:54am On Oct 08, 2022
hammariise:
Good evening guy! Please what do you think should be the problem here? I made this order for like a month now and no any updates, and the tracking number doesn’t have the first two letters before the numbers. And the seller doesn’t respond to my messages. Please what do you suggest I do? Should I open a dispute or wait a little longer? My estimated delivery date is on 9th October. Thanks

Once it gets to the 9th, open dispute.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by canyouguess99: 6:58am On Oct 08, 2022
An item i bought for someone was shipped via speedaf.
I tracked it and its showing

Loaded at DC-PHC;
Departed for PHC-UPHC

Any idea what it means?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Precyann: 7:05am On Oct 08, 2022
Ok. Thanks
Obaelemide:
now it is 696.8

(1) (2) (3) ... (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.