Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1461557 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
jadajada:
Is it advisable to buy a phone like Samsung s21 ultra on AliExpress?

Yes it is, but you can tell the seller to declare the item as 'used phone' or something else but not Samsung s21.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Affiliateseun05:
please as a beginner in aliexpress what are the dos and don't
Look before you leap

In this business we use our eyes alot by properly scrutinizing every seller & shop
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Affiliateseun05: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Look before you leap

In this business we use our eyes alot by properly scrutinizing every seller & shop
ok and also if you have a dom account can you order a product worth $2000+
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
Anybody has any 3xperi3nce shipping with these people?.
A strange name..hvnt seen them b4, cheap and has tracking too

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
Affiliateseun05:
ok and also if you have a dom account can you order a product worth $2000+
Yea

But you have to source the dollars yourself

because the banks will not give it to you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Affiliateseun05:

Check reviews, the item reviews and the seller.

Take your time and do your homework on the seller.

If you see something that is too good to be true, Its probably not legit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ravenna: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Everytime I buy a Luxury wristwatch on AliExpress, it won't come.
I either get a refund or lose the money..
I think there're fuckers in Nigerian Clearing Houses.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
Does this government ban affect PayPal? All my cards, including dollar card, is being declined by PayPal.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Affiliateseun05:

1) Don't buy things on AliExpress that you can get in Nigeria cheaper, unless of course you've factored in the cost of transportation, the delay, the cost of the item and of course the rate at which you source dollars, eg I will not buy a product that is sold for ₦2500 in Nigeria for $5 in AliExpress, it is just not worth the stress.

2) Ask for dimensions of items if you are buying goods that has different sizes, don't be fooled by images used by sellers which may appear to exaggerate the size of an item when in real life it is just a toy.

3) Also if an offer is too good to be true 9.7 times out of 10 it is false. Eg a seller selling Samsung S22 for $70 may just be selling you a fake badly cloned copy of the real deal.

4) Be ready to wait. Goods can take between 8 days to 60 days to get to Nigeria. Every shipment has its own peculiarities, logistics is never an exact science. So chill and wait and after the wait and you don't get the items you ordered, file a dispute and get a refund.

Happy shopping.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ravenna:
Everytime I buy a Luxury wristwatch on AliExpress, it won't come.

I either get a refund or lose the money..

I think there're fuckers in Nigerian Clearing Houses.

They stole my $100+ smartwatch @ NIPOST, I opened dispute, won. Reordered it and luckily it was delivered by Speedaf untouched.

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by siRememovicTM(m): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
Olamak1:

Okay thanks

Your item is still in transit within Nigeria and will take a couple of days to get to your location. So exercise more patience.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
mctfopt:

1) Don't buy things on AliExpress that you can get in Nigeria cheaper, unless of course you've factored in the cost of transportation, the delay, the cost of the item and of course the rate at which you source dollars, eg I will not buy a product that is sold for ₦2500 in Nigeria for $5 in AliExpress, it is just not worth the stress.

2) Ask for dimensions of items if you are buying goods that has different sizes, don't be fooled by images used by sellers which may appear to exaggerate the size of an item when in real life it is just a toy.

3) Also if an offer is too good to be true 9.7 times out of 10 it is false. Eg a seller selling Samsung S22 for $70 may just be selling you a fake badly cloned copy of the real deal.

4) Be ready to wait. Goods can take between 8 days to 60 days to get to Nigeria. Every shipment has its own peculiarities, logistics is never an exact science. So chill and wait and after the wait and you don't get the items you ordered, file a dispute and get a refund.

Happy shopping.

For the number 3. I've not seen a fake device sold when it has the "original" tag.

If I see Original Samsung, then 10/10 times, it is the real deal.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:
Does this government ban affect PayPal? All my cards, including dollar card, is being declined by PayPal.

I need help on this please.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

I need help on this please.

Used paypal to effect a payment bout 6 days ago.
Access bank visa dom card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Affiliateseun05: 2:27am On Oct 17, 2022
is the paypal business account already working in nigeria because i have opened one but not yet verified with a bank account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bisigasegun: 2:31am On Oct 17, 2022
black market rate

What of Hidden charges? Nothing of such

Maintenance fee nko? Per annum

Who gives the dollar? GTB

Note: I said now I can order 1k dollars does mean I did I am just trying to say with the card I can purchase up to that amount
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bisigasegun: 2:39am On Oct 17, 2022
ok and also if you have a dom account can you order a product worth $2000+[/Yes]
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:27am On Oct 17, 2022
bisigasegun:
black market rate

What of Hidden charges? Nothing of such

Maintenance fee nko? Per annum

Who gives the dollar? GTB

Note: I said now I can order 1k dollars does mean I did I am just trying to say with the card I can purchase up to that amount
Are you sure about that? Oga kindly check again o....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Affiliateseun05: 7:08am On Oct 17, 2022
Affiliateseun05:
is the paypal business account already working in nigeria because i have opened one but not yet verified with a bank account
is the restriction removed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:35am On Oct 17, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Are you sure about that? Oga kindly check again o....
Probably meant the card is GTBank's.

cc: bisigasegun
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:35am On Oct 17, 2022
Affiliateseun05:
is the restriction removed
Still there.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:42am On Oct 17, 2022
jboixxx:
Probably meant the card is GTBank's.

cc: bisigasegun
no he is implying that it is GTBank that will supply the dollars that will used on the dollar card to transact online shopping.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2022
mctfopt:

Happy shopping.
You are right.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2022
earthrealm:

Used paypal to effect a payment bout 6 days ago.
Access bank visa dom card

When linking the card, what do you input as security code? CV.V?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dietola01(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
no he is implying that it is GTBank that will supply the dollars that will used on the dollar card to transact online shopping.

is that a fact? I thought you will have to source for dollars yourself?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2022
dietola01:
is that a fact? I thought you will have to source for dollars yourself?
Let's wait for him to respond to our queries
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

He's on his own! GTBank gives dollar Make I no talk again. Better don't open if you can't source your dollar yourself.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maballack(m): 10:17am On Oct 17, 2022
cv.v- digits behind your card
i did a paypal payment linking my UBA card last friday
TheLoneCitizen:

When linking the card, what do you input as security code? CV.V?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Lol, GTB don suffer o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dejidotun2000(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2022
Were you able to create the card ?

I have been trying to create one without luck.
Precyann:
Pls I need to ask;
Why is Pocket app by piggvest charging $10 to create a dollar card or is that the minimum balance or something else?
And what is their conversion rate to dollars.
Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2022
maballack:
cv.v- digits behind your card
i did a paypal payment linking my UBA card last friday

Three cards all not working.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2022
dejidotun2000:
Were you able to create the card ?

I have been trying to create one without luck.

Do chipper cash.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: eghos12(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.