Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1460882 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
LaCremy:

See what I just saw this morning.
The same today the seller contacted me if I have received the said order, someone who has not been responding my messages all these while.
I told you AliExpress will cancel it if it's abnormal. Just wait your refund. Some stores ehn.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
LaCremy:

I can’t cancelled the order now.

This is what I get each time I click on Open Dispute on aliexpress.

When an order has been shipped, you can't open dispute until the 10th day. That was what happened.

I don't see the need to report him sha cuz sometimes, these abnormal status/shipment isn't caused by sellers.

I've had same "abnormal status" about a year ago and it was from my regular store. Then, AliExpress notified me and that it'd be cancelled in 2 days if no update. I contacted the seller, he cancelled it and created a new order for me.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
WaytoGo:
Help guys, after waiting for almost a month and tracking my order with Speedaf I went to their store for collection but was told my order/parcel couldn't be found with them.

This morning, I chatted with their customer care and was told that my tracking number " NG000189711ES " is not valid " and that I should contact the seller this after I had traced and tracked my order down to Nigeria using the same speedAf website.

Have I been scammed? Please help oo shocked
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
Never seen shipment fast like HELL. Shipped 6 days ago, got in the country today cool

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
WaytoGo:
Help guys, after waiting for almost a month and tracking my order with Speedaf I went to their store for collection but was told my order/parcel couldn't be found with them.

This morning, I chatted with their customer care and was told that my tracking number " NG000189711ES " is not valid " and that I should contact the seller this after I had traced and tracked my order down to Nigeria using the same speedAf website.

Which site did you track the order? Really, the letter 'S' after 'E' has rendered the tracking number invalid.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hello guys, abeg who dey use zenith master card in AliExpress, what's the rate and the maximum $$ you can use.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
Olamak1:

Which site did you track the order? Really, the letter 'S' after 'E' has rendered the tracking number invalid.
Not really. I received an item today that end with ES.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
WaytoGo:

Please collect your money back. It is fraudulent seller. I experience this some months ago but mine was DHL. I was given the tracking number of another item. I tracked the item and it arrived in Nigeria only for me to see that it has been delivered. I send an email to DHL and I was told the item is not mine and that I should contact the seller. I have to request for refund. I collect my money back
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
akseph1:

Not really. I received an item today that end with ES.

Is that so? That must be a new development from the logistics company
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by scory(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
Hello guys, abeg who dey use zenith master card in AliExpress, what's the rate and the maximum $$ you can use.

Hello!
I use Zenith Master naira card. The first purchased I made on 2nd of Oct, I was charged with international rate of #442 for purchase of $3.92.

The third day, I think I was charged #485+ with the same zenith card.

I'm still surprise with the way they're charging me with zenith card....or is my card special, am I the only person.

Why I've not purchase again is because I don't have anything to buy now.

You guys can try zenith bank...

PS: your spending is still the limit of $20 per month o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lanre9ja(m): 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
Please how much does GTBANK charge per dollar on AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
Olamak1:

I got a cheap watch delivered by speedaf last week. It had the es number and was self pick up. I paid 400 naira for home delivery
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
scory:

Hello!
I use Zenith Master naira card. The first purchased I made on 2nd of Oct, I was charged with international rate of #442 for purchase of $3.92.

I'm still surprise with the way they're charging me with zenith card....or is my card special, am I the only person.

zenith that is high on something! I just received a debit alert linked to AliExpress transaction, alas, I haven't made any AliExpress transaction using zenith card this month cuz my card expired last month!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
lanre9ja:
Please how much does GTBANK charge per dollar on AliExpress

490/1$ as at Saturday when I used it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Babalegba:
I got a cheap watch delivered by speedaf last week. It had the es number and was self pick up. I paid 400 naira for home delivery

Noted.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LaCremy: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
jboixxx:
When an order as been shipped, you can't open dispute until the 10th day. That was what happened.

I don't see the need to report him sha cuz sometimes, these abnormal status/shipment isn't caused by sellers.

I've had same "abnormal status" about a year ago and it was from my regular store. Then, AliExpress notified me and that it'd be cancelled in 2 days if no update. I contacted the seller, he cancelled it and created a new order for me.

I haven’t heard from Aliexpress on this. The order is stagnant on aliexpress like a normal order even after the “abnormal status” stuff.
In this case, I don’t need a new order from this seller anymore, I just need this cancelled.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LaCremy: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
jboixxx:
I told you AliExpress will cancel it if it's abnormal. Just wait your refund. Some stores ehn.

Thanks, but will I receive a message pertaining to this or I would need to contact them?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LaCremy: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
adibo:

I was able to chat with them recently. I got the steps from a youtube video. Just search for it (how to chat with Aliexpress CC) on youtube, you will see it

I will try that, thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LaCremy: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
Olamak1:

I've chatted with them before, but that was a
couple of years ago, so I can remember the details of the process now. But one thing I remember is that I was initially chatting with the bot but was latter transferred to the customer rep who happened to be a lady.
I appreciate your input, thanks a lot
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lanre9ja(m): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
Encitee3991:

490/1$ as at Saturday when I used it

Thank
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
scory:

Hello!

Thanks bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Aminababa: 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hey guys I opened a chipper cash account but I don't have an account number how can I transfer money to the account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Good evening everyone, does anyone know the naira rate of access bank card for purchase on aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
LaCremy:

I haven’t heard from Aliexpress on this. The order is stagnant on aliexpress like a normal order even after the “abnormal status” stuff.
In this case, I don’t need a new order from this seller anymore, I just need this cancelled.
It's been cancelled already. You can open dispute if your refund process hasn't started automatically.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ominie:
Good evening everyone, does anyone know the naira rate of access bank card for purchase on aliexpress?

Acces bank card no longer works on Aliexpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
LaCremy:

I appreciate your input, thanks a lot

Don't forget to give the store the worst rating ever, and then blackmail him in the reviews.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Segun2222: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
Fucklove:
Never seen shipment fast like HELL. Shipped 6 days ago, got in the country today cool
mine will be 30 days since it departed country of origin l
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by scory(m): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
jboixxx:
zenith that is high on something! I just received a debit alert linked to AliExpress transaction, alas, I haven't made any AliExpress transaction using zenith card this month cuz my card expired last month!

I'm telling you...zenith can be irregular sometimes, am surprised with their dollar to naira charges
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofetemi(m): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
evening House. For a phone, when a seller has a bundle option of NO BOX, does it mean the phone comes with all accessories except the phone carton or what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: anonymousey, halilu44 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.